Chapter 10
22.3k 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After that I was unexpectedly busy.

First of all, consuming considerable time just by making rice while glansing in a book three times a day.

When washing and cleaning in between, there is no time to be lazy.

By the way, whatever I make, skill of cooking is really subtle. Even the very high-class foods brought by Jean-sama are thin, dense, scorched, raw, or somewhat stuffy where everything is applied to my arms.

Still Mikhail eats without saying a complaint

“Considering your skill it's good performance.”

As for this, his expectation should have been lower.

I cut down his loose hair. Also a mustache. Well it is still slightly unbalanced, but better than before. He decided to have his pants and trousers on. He seemed quite unwilling because there were things that he could not see, and he got used to his naked lifestyle. However, it is not good for my mental health to live with him, who always wears a towel around his waist at all times.

Somewhat I am sorry to see him struggling to wear pants, but I can not concede. Recently he seems to have noticed that if he closed his eyes and tried to wear like this, it will go better.

He seems to change his clothes properly now, without depending on his eyesight.

“It looks like you are doing fine, somehow.”

Jean-sama come here for the first time in about a week.

It seems that he wasn’t going to visit until yesterday, and the unusual items are also lined up with the ingredients that he got.

I'm thankful but it's kind of a waste…

“Jean-sama also, you work so hard.”

“Oh, I’m sorry, I couldn’t come earlier“

“No, even though you are busy, we are always in your care.”

Although Jean-sama seems to have spent his time as much as possible, after Mikhail came here, he is not supposed to come everyday.

It seems that he was suggested to at least eat the meals, but he refused it.

Eventually they decided to leave the ingredients for them to last longer.

It is a line that Jean-sama spoke a little while ago.

“I was uneasy of you living here for so long, and somehow was scared to open this door.”

I understand your feelings. I thought he had no worries because of me recently, but on the contrary he seems a bit disappointed whenever he opens the door.

Perhaps, he was expecting something. I can see how he awaits for the progress.

“Mikhail, are you eating properly?”

“… I’m being fed”

Contrary to my dissatisfied eyes, Jean-sama is soft and smiling.

“Angel looking for you, so think about it properly”

“I am”

“Even I don't want to look at skin and bones”

“… … Yes yes”

What does Mikhail feel. Answering Jean’s question he is blunt, and I do not know exactly what he is thinking.

“Then Angel, here is a message from the Prime Minister”

“?”

“Just for the evening party, next month, you have to participate properly”

“……”

Next month’s evening party? I haven’t heard about it. Well my father says that. But I don't remember anything of that sort.

“Because it is a royalty-sponsored event, you will get out as Mikhail’s fiancée”

” I see … I do not remember it at all.”

Mikhail and I have not officially married yet.

It seems that firstly we had to let Congress approve of the marriage of Vissel and Earl’s Daughter, and now that it’s in the process of being adjusted, give Mikhail the Democracy.

Perhaps thinking about current situation from Mikhail’s point of view, it is not easy, but Jean-sama and my father will do something about it.

I am not worried.

Perhaps Vissel will participate as a son-in-law of the Earl at the evening party, but he is no longer a royalty, now he is really just a participant.

It seems that he is not aided as a royalty, and Jean-sama is thorough about it.

“Perhaps there are people who don’t have heart, but I and the Prime Minister, as well as your older brother, are on your side.”

“I understand .”

There is no point in saying anything. I am a woman thrown away by Vissel. There is no reason not to be rumored, it’s a pain, but it can’t be helped.

“You really have a lot of hardships”

“No”

Not at all. It’s rather comfortable to spend time here.

“Then, this”

“?”

A small can produced from Jean-sama's pocket.…is it cream? I wonder?

“It seemed that your hands were getting rough.”

“Oh, thank you!”

It’s embarrassing that Jean-sama was sharp enough to understand. I have not done anything about cleaning work before, so my weak soft hands cannot be helped.

However, this kind of concern. As one could expect from the next King. He is so reliable.

“Well then I will go home now, Mikhail will grow angry if I get in the way too much.”

No, for Mikhail the most disturbing one is me, i think.

But when he said that, quite seriously, he shook his hand, and we see him off. Jean-sama is a very scary person when angry.

“Jean-sama is also serious … Wow!”

Such a sweet thought is blocked by being drawn to Mikhail.

“Mikhail?”

The most obvious change here is that he began to touch me by himself. We slept on the same bed at night, I myself stealthy flirted, clung to him, doing different things, but recently he started to touch me.

Nevertheless he will never do it until the end, and he always has his eyes closed. Didn’t he say that he wanted to see me before? Well anyway it never happened during the daytime.

“Angel … Angel”

“Mikhail …n …”

As I was pushed down on the bed forcibly, his lips landed on my neck.

“No! Oh … Oh!”

The exposed breast being pushed up by his lips, it is very embarrassing but he, who have his eyes closed, can't see them.

Right nipple was licked, while the left breast is crushed roughly by the hand.

“Oh, Ah, Mikhail …”

red hair is swaying at my chest.

“Why, suddenly …”

“Angel …”

No, it is not an answer! But … I want you to call out to me more. He desperately kisses my body. When he called my name, I feel somewhat really coveted.

“Ah …”

He takes off my underwear, with his eyes still being closed.

“You are wet”

“You don't have to tell me … n~!”

His fingers are slimy and stroking my bump.

“No , there is,”

“Feeling good?”

“~n!”

It’s too embarrassing to go so quickly. I’m trying to escape from that finger by twisting my back, but he grips my legs firmly and I'm unable to move.

“No, there, you can't …”

“It's fine isn't it. I know this is your weak spot.”

“Oh, no, no, you idiot, ~ahn!… “

"… …”

At the moment when the feelings burst out, he opened his eyes thin and looked down at me as if he was in pain.

***

“Oooh, we have to eat lunch.”

“You really are thinking only about food.”

Because I was doing such a thing, I could not make lunch and ended eating one unusual bread I got from Jean-sama.

“I can not survive without delicious food.”

… What should we have for dinner? I feel sturdy. Let’s make meat. Lump of it.

“You, don't have to mind me”

“?”

“Evening party”

“Evening party?”

What? I don’t have to mind? Hmm?

“You still have a body that can marry another man.”

Other … Men … ? Oh, what is it. I do not want to hear that. no. no no, no.

“You haven't been married yet, it’s Vissel that’s bad, there are some guys who would understand, and there should be a lot of guys that want to marry you”

“I better rot away!”

“… … No, that’s not the case.”

I don’t know anything !! I’m going to marry Mikhail! Why, why are you doing that to me ? Our relationships were not bad.

“You said you won't throw me away! …not throw me!”

“……”

“Idiot! Why! Why … Why?”

“……”

“I? I am no good? What was not to your liking?”

Because i'm noisy? Because my cooking is not good? My body is bad?

“… That’s not it”

I don't get what he is feeling with this silence. Why suddenly this talk.

“… Mikhail, you can stay this way forever.”

I can understand that it was bad for me to say this, but black-black me couldn't take this anymore.

“……”

“Always stay here! Do not go outside! Only the two of us is fine! I will not miss meeting people I love! And will not meet them for a lifetime!”

“… huh …?”

“/sfx crying/  Why is it no good with me?"

As he says, I really am stupid. I cannot stop my tears, even though I myself spoke the bad things.

"Idiot"

He is laughing as if troubled.

“I understand that”

“Why do you stick to me so much?”

“No, it’s not an attachment”

“……”

“I like you, I love Mikhail"

It doesn’t matter anymore. I will tell you everything.

While I was thinking this, he told me with a bitter smile.

“I know … “

You know. Huh? You know! What?

” E ?”

“If it wasn't so, duke's daughter wouldn't come all the way here”

” Well , yes, but … … how? ”

Why? I thought that Mikhail was troubled, did he notice it? Huh?

“E~~~h!?”

“…… noisy”

“Even thought you knew, you still said those things!? You hate me that much !?”

I can’t even lift a curse from him! Saying as if to reject me!

“That’s not it!”

“Not like that?”

“No, that’s why I say …”

“That's why?”

Such a serious complaint makes Mikhail’s face dumbfounded.

Stop sighing!

“…… I will be this way forever, I can;t walk outside with you even in the evenings, but you are different, you can come out anytime, there is absolutely a man who will accepts you”

“There is no, I didn’t see! ”

” … hear me out first. you’re my childhood friend, there was a lot going on with us so you become like this, you were sacrificed before, and now you have the right to be truly happy. You was victim, and the situation right now is not good for you either."

No, Jean-sama was able to bring me here. I also got permission from my father. I think that it was not a sacrifice in the first place. I was quite lucky. I don't understand his conclusion.

“But I will die this time, if I will be thrown away by you”

“……e.”

” You have become a matter of course for me, even if there is a curse, you look at me with no change … … suddenly, If you were taken by another man, there really would be nothing left for me. ”

” …… ”

” So if you disappear, I want to say it right now. I am grateful for you liking me, but this is different”

“I like you !!! ”

Like you

The conversation was long, but first I have to embrace. He seems to be very surprised. Good. I didn’t understand too well, but it wasn’t a bad thing.

To summarize:

“Does Mikhail need me?”

“… ….”

“You don't want me to disappear?”

“……”

“I will marry Mikhail as expected! If you cannot believe me, you can either lock me up or tie me down! I love you I love you! ”

Pressing my face against his shoulder.

“Why are you … really … such a thing …”

“I can not go anywhere, so please say that you can stay by the side”

“… …”

“Please”

Saying it. Accepting that I am here. He sighed a small sigh to me, who stared straight at him.

“… like you”

“E?”

“I Like you too”

? Like?

“Eh, Mikhail to me?”

“There is no one else here”

Eh, even if I am told this like it's something natural. Even if he say it like this.

“Is it okay if it is not convenient?”

But..the curse isn’t lifted, it means he don't like me ….

“You, were you listening to what I was talking about?!”

“Wait a moment ! Do not be amazed! Wait … wait … Eh !, Mikhail what should I do?”

” What about it?”

“That's, you like me?”

“I like you ”

“I’m too happy … I’m going to die”

“… Idiot”

Do not laugh so gently. My heart throbs on the approaching face, and now heart really stops.

“I am sorry … I like you so much. If you are here, I don't care anymore.”

Finally, as I was troubled for a while, he said so, and was able to overlap my lips.

Wow. Wow. Wow ah ah.

“What do I do Mikhail. Awesome, somehow, it’s so embarrassing.”

“We usually do even more embarrassing things.”

“No, do not say that!”

“Oh”

He smiled nasty, and suddenly became firm.

“What? This, is hand?”

“What?”

He is looking at his hand with his eyes wide open.

hand….

“E~eh!?”

10