Chapter 13
22.9k 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Edited by Kirindas

“How do you feel?”

I stand in front of my parents in a pure white dress.

“…Indeed.”

“Wow ~! You look like a cute doll.”

… I would like the maid attendants to stop saying those things. This is the time when even if it's a lie, I would be told that I am beautiful. I can understand that much.

Even so, my father seems to be somewhat lonely.

“Your father will cry, so please make the kisses short.”

My mother told me about this secretly. Well I can’t help it even if they tell me. I take father’s arm and look forward. When a grand door of the church is opened, the organ pipes resonate and the long virgin road is visible.

My mission today is to not fall over, not to miss Mikhail, and not to eat too much at the party. That’s all.

After clearing the first mission, however, soon two eyes set me back. Mikhail who was waiting is more handsome than I have expected. No, he is too handsome!

In this short time, he became a man again. Even from above the military uniform, I can see that he is different from the previous thin body.

Idi~ot

He moves those lips looking at me. No matter how sparkling, he is still Mikhail.

I return that gaze to him.

We pledge our vows and face each other with the words of the priest. The hands of Mikhail support my shoulders, our lips overlap. So nostalgic. Soft and pleasant.

When I open my eyes after the separation, Mikhail’s face is a bit red. Perhaps, I am having a similar flushed face.

A cheer rises in the church. My father was not crying, but surprisingly my mother was. Jean’s eyes were also red. We are a blessed couple.

***

“I ate too much.”

“You really… ”

“I couldn't eat before this, I thought I will lose consciousness.”

"Don't exaggerate things.”

The ceremony is over, and we ride in a horse-drawn carriage and head for the mansion. The luggage is carried in, and I enter first.

“I look forward to seeing what kind of place is this.”

“Don't expect much, it's not as wide as your parent's house.”

“Ahaha! Even though we have lived in much smaller one before”

" … Yes.”

That’s also nostalgic. Even our life and curse felt like I was watching a dream if I think about it now. But it is different now. For four years, Mikhail really suffered.

“Angel”

“What?”

“I want to hold you now.”

“Eh?”

“…”

Why is his gaze so hot. My face gets flushed and I hear the sound of my heart.

“Oh, now?”

“…Of course not.”

“Here?”

“I said no … you … really … hahaha”  

What is he laughing about? I thought he is seriously in a hurry.

“That’s not it, I endured for so long to not hold you while in the carriage. It's just I really…wanted to see you. To speak with you, to talk to you, to hug you, and to do a lot of things.

“… Me too.”

I wanted to see his face, to breath the same air, and to cling to his side.

“The way I think right now. It's all thanks to you. I haven't said it properly, but I am really grateful.”

"…."

It's too embarrassing, I do not know but I feel like crying so please stop it.

“Finally, be prepared.”

“…… What?”

Completely changed from excitement. Somehow a bad feeling appeared in my mind.

The residence was beautiful. The maid was kind. The bed was spacious. The night wear was see-through.

What is this?! This is too thin… Is it really luxurious? A mystery. Nevertheless, I was prepared to have fun so much, there is no way i wouldn't wear it. If I take off this one piece i'm naked. But without removing I will be almost naked. Bad. Mikhail will make fun of me.

The bedroom door opens while I was thinking of excuses.

“Amazing.”

He obviously stared at me and muttered, he is wearing a gown properly. Of course I do not have a gown.

“Umm, I wasn't really thinking of wearing this …”

“Seems like it, huh.”

There is a table in the bedroom, with drinks and glasses placed on it, so that two people can drink. However, how can I drink alcohol in this state.

"Keep me company just a little."

… I can’t help it if he tells me like this.

Sitting in a chair while snagging and pouring sake into his glass.

“Mikhail” 

“? ”

“It’s embarrassing … ”

Almost naked and sitting in front of him, with no response from his side. The bottom of the breast has already begun to harden under the fabric. Just by looking down at it, he unnecessarily popping my shame.

“Oh, a nice view”

He laughs with a mean cough.

“I already told you I don't want to drink anymore …”

“You said that I can look as much as I want from now ? "

Mmm. Oh. I said it before.

“But at that time you still have been under the curse.”

“But you said it yourself?”

“Well, yes.”

At my answer he cheerfully sipped from the glass.

“Really, you have a nice body.”

“…”

“Any man would want to touch.”

“… hey”

Mikhail stood up beside me and began to rub my breasts.

“Sensitive”

I could feel his face expression without seeing it. Right now Mikhail is absolutely making a mean face. Rubbing my chest. Mikhail's index finger was bent and touched my nipple.

“Ah, don't do it!”

I thought that this cloth had no meaning to wear, but after all it was a little disturbing.I do not want to feel it through the fabric, I want to feel his hand directly. The right hand that should have been suppressing me, supports his hand as if to urge him. (E/N: If you have a better way to restructure the sentence feel free to drop suggestions.)

“Look, I don't like it this way. I want to take it off.”

I turned around and pinched the clothes to strip them away.

“I have not drunk much yet.” He said and as I thought he has a composed face.

“No, I want to do it properly.”

As I thought, it's unfair. I want him so much more than he wants me. I want to touch him badly.

“Hey, Mikhail … let's go to bed?”

“…”

“I want to touch you.”

“You …”

He felt troubled, exhaled a small breath. He gave up? Is it possible for this to happen? He suddenly pulls my arms.

“Wow.”

Ah, it is dangerous. His arms stretched out to the back while I was surprised, and when I realized it, I was hugged.

“Umm!?”

“…”

I was held so tightly. It’s been a long time since I cling to him so much. While thinking that I would be heavy, tightly turning my arms around his shoulders and letting my cheeks rub against his chest.

I love you.

“Mikhail … I…"

He pressed his lips against mine, suddenly pushing me onto the bed.. Oh, so that's it. Mikhail also wanted me properly. I am pleased. His tongue pushed into me with force. We connected while our tongues tangled.

“Ha ha, I will strip you as you wanted.”

He draws sadistic smile, and roughly strips away my night dress.

"Not like that."

In the blink of an eye clothes are gone and to me who hides her chest he smiles widely.

“It's too late now.”

Well certainly. I know he saw them before. But somehow it is quite different from having on even a thin cloth that separated me from him.

“Here, I’ll touch you. So put down your hands.”

He orders me like this, as I thought, I can't disobey him. Slowly moving my hands to the sides I expose my chest in front of him.

“Ah …”

That breast is hidden again by his hands now, and this time they get squeezed and change their shape rapidly.

“Great. My hands are rubbing your chest.”

“Mikhail… I feel …so good”

The hard hands of Mikhail softly rubbing my chest. Perhaps that my nipples are hard is also transmitted to the palm of his hand. It is embarrassing, but its feels good.

“Don't relax too much.”

“..but … ”

"Where do you want me to touch you?”

“… my…nipple.”

He has touched it many times and I felt comfortable with his hand. I also know that it would be even more pleasant….

“Oh, huh, not there"

“You said for me to touch it”

He rubbed, repelled, pulled at the tip of both breasts. It’s embarrassing. With this alone, the inside seems to be burning.

“You can stop now, nn.”

“Already?”

While laughing nastily, he looks up at me while showing a tinge and a tongue. Then he tongues at the tip of my nipple.

“Ah, I will come …”

“Come.”

At the moment when it got sucked, my insides became stiff. When it went crazy, I reached it while trembling.

Why do I feel so good? Just thinking that I am being touched by Mikhail.

“Seriously. If you had shown this to another man, then I would go mad.”

He took off his gown and he looks down on me, while stroking my hair.

“Mikhail … kiss me “

Lightly raising up my chin, I immediately feel the kiss. I am so happy!

“Don't say such cute things. You don't know how hard I am restraining myself.”

“Hmm? … … cute …?"

“You are really cute. As long as I’ve known you, you always were.”

“Yes!?”

What did you say! What? Mikhail is broken!!

“You are not Mikhail!?”

“… you are an idiot”

“… ohhhh …”

He laughed as his long fingers crawl down to my secret place.

11