Chapter 1 – Arron Walter
37 2 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Arron Walter is a middle-aged man, with a beautiful wife and two lovely kids.

He graduated from a prestigious university.

He works as a head of department in a medium size private company.

He lived in a large three-story waterfront property, with a large front and backyard.

In other words, he was a very successful person.

As a successful person his say he has one regret was, he was short.

But if you asked me, it would be that he was petty, unbelievably petty.

Arron Walter, “Who the hell are you calling petty. I will have you know that I once gave this little boy who dropped his ice cream on the ground some money to buy another one. But guess what without so much of a ‘thank you,’ he ran off.

I don’t usually, tell people this because I am a humble and low-key person. I do good things without expecting so much as a thank you and I don’t brag to other people.

You see I am a highly educated person who went to a prestigious university for my bachelor, masters, and doctorate. So, you should be calling me Doctor Arron.

So, I request that you take back what you just said, or I will report you to your superior.

Who are you anyways, who is your superior? I would like to have a good word with them.

Hey, I’m talking to you here, why aren’t you answering me? Seriously, the manners of people are becoming more and more rude.”

It seems today as well, Arron is being a petty person.

Dr. Arron Walter, “Call me Doctor Walter, I have a doctorate you know.”

 

I am writing this just for fun. It is not a serious piece of work. Updates will be irregular at best but if you enjoy it please consider reading my other series Under The Moon's Halo. 

3