Chapter 4 – Lord Petty & The Wife
13 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Lord Petty, "My queen, I am telling you lawyers these days are all useless they could not even help me with such a small problem."

Wife, "..."

Lord Petty, "Look at all these people staring at you it is like they have never seen a beautiful woman before."

Wife, "..."

Lord Petty, "Look at that guy over there he is practically drooling.

Hey you over there what do you think you are looking at. Yes you. Stop looking at other peoples wives.

People these days. Looking at and checking out other people's wives."

Wife, "I think he was just looking at the line number behind me."

Lord Petty, "Oh, I am sure that is what he wants you to think. You my dear queen, are the most beautiful person on this planet."

Wife, "..."

Pointing at a young lady that was simply looking at number display.

Lord Petty, "See there's another person looking at you."

Wife, "Dear, I think you are just being rude now. You need to stop."

Today as well it looks like Lord Petty is being petty, but today we have the wife that can stop him. 

If you are enjoying this please check out my main series Under The Moon's Halo.

Thank you for reading!

Also answer the poll question on whether you are a petty person or not. I want to see whether people will admit that they are petty. 

 

Are you a petty person?
Results are only viewable after voting. You must be logged in to vote.
3