Chapter 5 – Lord Petty & The Doctor
11 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Lord Petty, "I keep seeing a blue screen appearing in front of me."

Doctor, "Can you describe this blue screen for me."

Lord Petty, "It keep insulting me and calling me petty, I have no Idea why it is doing this. I am clearly a generous person.

You see there was this one time that a young child dropped his ice cream on the floor and I gave him some money to buy a need one."

Doctor, "It is okay you do not need to tell me this story. You tell me it every time you come here."

Lord Petty, "Even so it is quite rude of you to have interrupted me while I was talking I cannot believe that you, a doctor would do that. Don't you look at my wife now."

Ding* 

Status Screen    
Title Lord Petty  
Name  Arron Walter Levels
Classes (2/3) Petty Person 22
  Petty manager 12
  Total Level 34
     
  Classes Available  
  Petty Husband  

Lord Petty, "It is now calling me a Petty Husband now The nerves of this screen."

Doctor, "I think I cannot help you with this problem. I am going to have to ask you to leave."

Lord Petty, "Are you kicking me out, I am a someone who is seeking your help and as a doctor you are kicking me out. This is outrageous. I will not stand for this."

Wife, "..."

Doctor, "..." 

With a chop at the neck the wife once again proves she has a handle on her husband while he is dragged out of the doctor's room.

Doctor, "..."

Wife, "Sorry."

 

1