Piano Sonata No. 21
155 6 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Part 1 

"Hmm-meh..." 

As I prepared myself to mercilessly pull the trigger on the unconscious beefy man, my ears picked up the inconspicuous just barely pianissimo voice of Charlotte. 

"Charlotte!" 

I completely forgot about her restraints! 

I quickly turned around and untied Charlotte, who was bound on the chair behind me. 

"Arthur?" 

Slowly regaining consciousness, Charlotte called out my name in a daze, completely unsure of herself and her surroundings. 

"Arthur...? Arthur!" 

Seems like she snapped back to reality. 

I had knelt down beside Charlotte, our eyes were on the same level. 

"You're safe..." 

I smiled gently as I caressed her hurt cheek, my hands didn't want to move anywhere else after getting her out of the ropes. 

"I am!" 

Charlotte cheerfully smiled as she held my hand touching her cheek.

"..."

"..." 

I was rubbing her cheeks in circles, feeling the warmth emulating into my hand. 

"Hey Arthur..." 

Charlotte muttered out silently, staring right into my eyes. 

"Yes?" 

"-Doesn't this remind you of the time years ago I came up to you and touched your wounds like you're doing to me now?"

Grabbing my hand that was caressing her cheek, she tilted her head, acting as if my hand were a pillow and closed her eyes. 

"...At the park on the swings?" 

"-At the park on the swings." 

With her eyes still closed, she repeated my words. 

"I do." 

I recalled that short memory that I hadn't unlocked until very recently. I was sitting on the swings, and a girl approached me. She cared for my wounds inflicted by my father, and then disappeared into thin air. 

To think that girl was Charlotte. 

"Hehehe..." 

Charlotte giggled as she snuggled into my large warm hand. 

"What are you laughing about?" 

I asked her, raising my brow. 

"Because! Now I'm the one that's hurt, and you're the one who's saving me. It's like, the roles are reversed now!" 

My body jolted, releasing a stream of anger, forcing my hand to clench into a tight fist as I heard the words "I'm the one that's hurt". 

"Oh right... That fucking bastard." 

I almost forgot about him. 

He was the one who hurt Charlotte. 

I pulled out my gun. 

Letting go out Charlotte, I went back to my feet and kicked the man's stomach, physically forcing him to wake up. 

"Was it this guy that hurt you like that?" 

I looked back at Charlotte as I stepped on his unconscious head. 

"..."

Charlotte didn't reply, instead her warm expression slowly shifted into one of fear as she looked into my suddenly distant eyes. 

"Charlotte, was it him?" 

"Y-Yeah..." 

Charlotte lowly mumbled under her breath. 

"Wake up you fucking bastard!" 

I kicked the beefy man again, this time with the full force of my legs. 

I heard Charlotte audibly flinch behind me, wincing like a small puppy as I kicked him. 

The man had woken up from the pain. 

Giving him no chance to speak, I stepped on his throat. 

"Garghhh-!" 

"I thought I told you all that if you even laid a finger on her, I'd kill you." 

I pointed the gun toward the man on the ground, watching his eyes slowly switch from surprise to cold fear as he saw the insides of the barrel pointed between his eyes.  

"Augh-Gargghgugh-!" 

He couldn't speak with a boot aggressively stepping on his throat, with each second passing, I put more force onto his throat, slowly choking him even further. 

"I thought I fucking told you that if you hurt her! I'd murder you all!" 

I raised my voice and dropped to my knee in front of the beefy man, using my free hand to choke him down onto the ground.

I aggressively pushed the gun into his skull. 

"Arthur! It's okay! It's just a scratch, let him go! Don't kill him!" 

I heard Charlotte cry out from behind me. 

"..." 

My hands tightened its grip on both the gun and the beefy man's neck. 

He was struggling to breathe. 

Then, I felt a warm sensation on my back, and a head pop beside my face. Brown hair appearing from the side of my vision, and a sweet smell entering my nose...

Charlotte jumped onto me, embracing my entire back from behind. 

"It's okay now, Arthur." 

With those words whispered onto my ear, I used the gun to physically knock the man unconscious again and carefully turned around, embracing Charlotte from the front this time.

"..."

I fell to my butt, and Charlotte was on her knees. This made a height difference that was pretty significant, as when I hugged her, my face was hugging into her chest. 

She hugged me, with her chin over my head, playing with my hair. 

"Everything's alright now. You came to save me... I'm so glad." 

"..." 

I didn't really notice it during the time, but on the basements stairs, Chad could be seen sitting on the highest step, looking down at what was happening. 

"What a nice scene." 

Chad had his chin resting on his palm, his crowbar, now even more bloodied laying right behind him. 

Along with that crowbar, there were the dead bodies of the men who attacked him. 

Chad had dealt with them all. 

Part 2

"[Yeah... Mhm, 3 dead guys.... No wait, there's another one, four dead guys, can you handle that? It's at this address]"

I walked up the stairs, holding Charlotte's hand. 

I heard Chad muttering from upstairs, but couldn't hear him completely. 

"Oh hey, you found Charlotte, nice." 

Chad was on the phone with someone, but after seeing me, he turned around, tilting the phone over. 

"Hey, are these guys dead?" 

I looked at the lifeless bodies of the men right in front of us. 

"No, they're just really hurt. Anyways, me and my buddies will pick things up from here. Don't worry about this anymore, you've saved Charlotte, that's all that matters. You'll never see these men again, I'll take care of things. There's rehearsal tomorrow for the Orchestra, get some sleep, mkay?" 

Chad said before he went back on his phone. 

I'd like to know who these "buddies" are. 

"We won't have to worry about the police?" 

"Nope." 

"Good. Then can you take this?" 

I pulled out the gun I had and passed it on to Chad. 

"Woah man, where did you get this gun?" 

"One of these guys had it." 

Chad tilted the phone again and inspected the gun. 

"A Glock 43 9mm, it's loaded and locked. What a small piece." 

"Thank you for helping Arthur save me!" 

Charlotte with her cheerful demeanour smiled brightly. 

"Anytime, Charlotte." 

Chad bent down to match Charlotte's height as he smiled, as if he were talking to a child. 

"I appreciate this, I'll see you tomorrow." 

I grabbed Charlotte's hand. 

"Yeah mate, see you tomorrow."

Chad waved as Charlotte and I walked out. 

"-Oh hey wait, Arthur. You should check out the group chats, everyone misses you. You know, cause you don't talk much. Also because you missed out a day of rehearsal, our conductor Scarlet is really mad." 

Chad smirkishly said as he turned back. 

Ah shit... I forgot about Rehearsal... I'm gonna be killed. 

"Hmph, it's better that you didn't play that stupid grand piano in that orchestra for a day or less." 

Charlotte crossed her arms and huffed. 

I put my hand on Charlotte's head, patting it. 

"Let's go home, Charlotte." 

.......

After Arthur and Charlotte left, Chad checked the magazine of the gun. 

"A full magazine. Good." 

Putting the magazine back, Chad made his way down the basement.

The stairs creaked slowly with each step, Chad's eyes aimed downward toward the light waiting until the view of the beefy man came into his sight. 

After making his way down, he saw the beefy man sitting upward against a work bench. 

He wasn't there the last time I peeked into the basement.

Chad thought before speaking: 

"Hey." 

"Help... M-ehhck-" 

The man couldn't speak, Arthur must have broken his speech box or something when he was stepping on his throat. 

"Sure, I'll help." 

Chad strided toward the man, and reached out with his hand with a warm welcoming smile. 

The man tremblingly reached his hand out too. 

But was met by the barrel of the gun. 

"-And you Sir, are the fourth dead guy." 

The ground was splattered with blood.

Part 3 

"Home sweet home!" 

Charlotte screamed out as I walked into my apartment, while I was walking, she ran up to my couch and jumped onto it landing face first into the pillow belonging to the couch. 

I sat on a piano stool that originally belonged to the space where Charlotte had her piano form but I faced my body toward Charlotte, and my back toward the empty space to where the piano would have been.

What's wrong with me? 

My mind fell into deep thought. 

I-I was about to kill a man, again. 

Whenever Charlotte was involved, all rationality was thrown away when it came to my decision making. 

If I do say so myself, I'm a pretty logical and pragmatic man. There has been no one in my life that I've been emotionally attached to, ever. There has been no of interest of care in my heart. 

Not until... She came.

My eyes focused on Charlotte, who was snuggling on the couch. Adjusting herself for a good sleep with a tiny blanket. 

"Ah... She's so cute." 

I accidentally mumbled out loud. 

"Huh? Did you say something?!" 

"Nope." 

I quickly stood up and made my way to my room. 

I wasn't supposed to say that out loud. 

My face flushed red in embarrassment. 

"Eeeeh? I know what I heard, you just called me cute right now, did you?!" 

"No I didn't." 

I tried to walk into my room but Charlotte bolted toward me and grabbed the hem of my shirt. 

"Yes you did!"

"I need to take a shower, Charlotte." 

I changed the subject before forcing her off of me and walked into the bathroom. 

.....

Taking off my clothes, I entered the hot steaming shower. 

"Ah..." 

Nothing beats a shower... Except a bath. 

I usually take baths, but I wanted to cleanse myself as fast as I could from the grime and dirt from today. 

As I closed my eyes to recall the events of today. 

"Krrrr..."

"...?!" 

I heard the door creak open. 

"Charlotte?" 

Through the foggy glass, I noticed a figure walked in. 

There was no doubt about it, it was Charlotte. And she wasn't wearing any clothing. 

"Can I join you?" 

Charlotte opened the shower door. 

I was greeted with a Charlotte, her face flushed red from seemingly embarrassment. 

"Y-You can." 

I turned my head away, feeling the same thing. 

"-For someone who was insecure about that thing down there in the past, it sure is huge. Like... I'm surprised. Holy-" 

"Oi, why are you looking down there!" 

I covered my private area as I retorted. 

"I couldn't help myself, hehehe~" 

Her embarrassment was a facade! She did it to get my guard down! 

Charlotte hugged the surprised and stunned me, our slippery naked bodies rubbed against each other in the shower. 

I felt her chest rub up against my upper stomach as I grabbed the soap. 

I looked down at her chest. 

...I feel...

Without me noticing, the thing down there got hard. 

"You're being very touchy, Charlotte." 

"Am I?" 

Then suddenly:

"O-Oi!" 

Charlotte grabbed my... Thing. 

"It can't even fit in my hand, it's so thick and... Jesus. How big is it?" 

Charlotte muttered under her breath as she glared down there with an unnatural amount of interest, biting her lip as she squeezed her thighs. 

"..."

She used both of her hands to wrap around it.

My face was burning up as I froze. 

I may be frozen, and I will never say I don't like this, but still:

"Charlotte, stop it, I need to clean myself." 

I fought the temptation.

"I'm-uh, cleaning that first." 

Charlotte said as she awkwardly rubbed on my member with both hands. 

The sensation from her hands against my member felt great.

Charlotte owned a mischievous grin as she looked deep into my ears before looking back down.  

"We both know that's not true."

Why am I stopping her?

...I don't know. It just doesn't feel right, not now. 

I grabbed her hand, telling her to stop. 

Charlotte smirked, she touched my cheek and tapped it a few times. 

"I love you Arthur... Soon, you will truly love me back." 

Charlotte squinted with a playful smirk. 

Truly love you back? 

I wonder what that means. 

"..."

I didn't say a word, but the remainder of the shower was spent with Charlotte cleaning me with the soap bar, and likewise. 

Spoiler

Literal softcore smut. I hope you readers don't mind, and I'm sorry for introducing it without warning!

[collapse]
14