Chapter 5: Diluculum
56 2 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

41206772656174206c6f737320666f72206f6e652062757420696e7369676e69666963616e7420746f206d6f73742e

[The year is  ̸̰̭̙̏̚ ̴͎͍́ ̷̢̩̃͝ͅ ̷̛̫̄̾ ̷̘̙̅ ̶̼͑ ̶̆̂̽ͅ ̶̡̬̥̋̕ ̵̧̏̂ ̷̨̠̏ ̴̧̺̀̌ ̸̛̹͖̆́ ̶͚̓́ ̸̰̭̙̏̚ ̴͎͍́ ̷̢̩̃͝ͅ ̷̛̫̄̾ ̷̘̙̅ ̶̼͑ ̶̆̂̽ͅ ̶̡̬̥̋̕   years since Yurais creation]

 

The date is 2055 the 3rd of February, it's been almost 9 years since Yurai went into hibernation.
Hey...
It's been a while...
*sniff* *sniff* Me and Lily just came back from the funeral...
Lena, *sniff* Lena died last week...
It was an accident at work it happened last Sunday...
Where are you?
I need you.
I don't know how I'm going to do this alone!
Lily isn't even a year old!
WHY!
Did you have to disappear on me?
Just come back soon...

The date is 2055 the 19th of May, it's been almost 9 years since Yurai went into hibernation.
Hey... I made one of these not too long ago but I felt like making another one.
It still hurts, and I don't think it'll ever stop hurting.
But I'm better, it's probably thanks to Lily distracting me from the pain all this time.
I miss you.
Please wake up soon, I don't know how long I can do this alone.

The date is 2055 the 19th of June, it's been over 9 years since Yurai went into hibernation.
"...ppy birthday to Lily!"
Do you want some cake my sweet pea?
"want dadda" Lily outstretches her arms, so as my daughter wants I pick her up and hug her.
After all the cake was eaten and the party was over I took Lily to her room and tucked her in.
I kissed her on the forehead and pulled her blanket over her, I told her good night and flicked the lights off as I was leaving.

The date is 2056 12th of June, it's been over 10 years since Yurai went into hibernation.
Hello, the last time I made one of these was a while ago.
It's early in the morning right now and I'm about to head off to work, god I hate Mondays.
I've been assigned to a new project, I can't tell you about it because I have no idea what it is either something about it being highly classified so I couldn't tell you even if I knew.
The nanny I hired to look after Lily when I'm not here should be here soon so I'm gonna head out.
until next time my friend.

The date is 2056 19th of June, it's been over 10 years since Yurai went into hibernation.
I gotta be quiet because I just put Lily to bed and she just had her 2nd birthday party.
I can't tell you what we're doing at work because it's still classified but what I can tell you is that if it works is that we will be changing the world.
Alright, that was pretty much all I wanted to tell you about so I'm going to go to bed too, though I do wish you could be here to help me with this new work project.

The date is 2057 12th of March, it's been over 11 years since Yurai went into hibernation.
Hey, I think I've gotten myself into something really dangerous.
Do you know that new project I was telling you about?
So what we were meant to try and discover a new element that could be used in generating energy.
Well, I found one that was more efficient and had a higher output than Deuterium and tritium when used in a fusion reactor.
If the new element is used the output is increased by 162% when compared to deuterium-tritium fuel.
The only problem is that before I submitted my results to the upper brass I discovered that they were planning on using my discovery in experimental weapons of war.
After discovering this I did some simulations and they could use this new element to make a bomb that would be 80% more destructive than the Tsar Bomba which is one of the most powerful atomic bombs created in 1961.
I don't want to be responsible for a bomb 80% more powerful than the Tsar Bomba I destroyed my report and removed all data relating to the element from the Keton Corp's database.
But, I hid all the data I had gathered on your server because you run on an isolated system so the chances of anyone hacking in is practically impossible, well at least as long as they aren't physically connected to your main body.
I need to make sure no one finds out about this, it could lead to legal repercussions or dangerous illegal ones.
If something ever happens to me, never mind I just hope you wake up soon.

The date is 2057 19th of June, it's been over 11 years since Yurai went into hibernation.
"Goodnight my sweet pea" I tell Lily as I kiss her and let her sleep, I then made my way down to the living room.
Hey, it seems that no one seems to have discovered what I did but I'm still sabotaging the company's research so that they never discover the element I found.
Anyway, it was Lily's 3rd birthday today!
God... I can't believe it's already been over 2 years since Lena's death, It still feels like it happened just yesterday.
I miss her so much...
I feel like you'll wake up soon, well that might just be me coping but I really do miss you so I hope you wake up soon because it's already been 11 years.
"See you soon" - Kyle

The date is 2057 4th of September, it's been over 11 years since Yurai went into hibernation.

*cough* *cough* "Hello? is this recording? please let it be on..." *cough* *cough*

"Listen to me I don't have much time."

"ARGH! Shit! I was shot in the abdomen earlier and it really fucking hurts!" *cough*

"Listen, they found out what I did and now someone's trying to kill me"

"They're trying to set it up to look like a mugging gone wrong, argh!" *cough* *cough*

"I'm pretty sure I managed to shake off the guy chasing me because these downtown alleyways are practically maze's. *cough* cough* Listen to me, I'm pretty sure they shot me in the liver so I'm dead because I have no way to the hospital."

"They have no way of getting my data on the element so I don't have to worry about that."

*sniff* "Oh god." *sobbing*

*sniff* "I'm leaving Lily behind in a world without her parents!" *sniff*

"She's gonna be all alone!" *sniff*

"Please forgive me my sweet pea, I'm so so sorry! I'm so sorry..."

"Please, please if you ever wake up..."

"Can you please take care of her for me, please make sure she lives a good life, make sure she isn't alone..."

"I made sure that at the time of my death all my money and assets that I own are passed down to Lily and that anyone with a specific code can access it and that code is somewhere in your servers, so please use that to make sure that Lily grows up happily."

"If you can do that for me I will be forever grateful." *sniff*

"and please make sure that Lily knows that I love her."

"Thank you..."

"Rai..."

*bzz-click*

[End Of Recording]    [Recordings Remaining (0)]

 

Sorry for the late update! I had work on Friday and fell asleep practically the moment I got home, I still have work next Friday so, for now, I'm gonna post on Saturday so that it gives me more time to finish the chapter properly. Anyway, THANKS FOR READING if you liked it please leave a like? pretty sure that's what the heart thing is for :)

3