Chapter 30
101 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Early in the next morning, Mo Qi Liang who was sleeping soundly was awakened by the sounds of the hurried footsteps. When she opened her eyes, she saw Huang Fu Yue Xun’s angry face. What is going on? Mo Qi Liang wanted to open her mouth and ask, but Huang Fu Yue Xun impatiently said, “Where is your lover?”

Lover? Mo Qi Liang admires Huang Fu Yue Xun’s imagination. Hold on, don’t tell her…

Huang Fu Yue Xun saw Mo Qi Liang who was smiling, grabbed her with anger and didn’t care many servants were surrounding them. With his loud voice asking, “Where did you hide him?”

“Huang Fu Yue Xun, why are behaving insanely? Let me go!” Thought about last night incident, Mo Qi Liang realized she has been pulled into the scheme. This anger she hasn’t vent and yet Huang Fu Yue Xun appeared in front of her, behaving unreasonable. Want to compare whose voice is louder? Who can not do it ah!

“You said Benwang goes crazy. Search everything clearly in this courtyard!” Huang Fu Yue Xun stared at her. Mo Qi Liang is too lazy to argue with him. Anyway, there is nothing valuable in this courtyard.

Two people were refusing to budge, neither one of them find each other is pleasing to the eyes. Early in the morning, the servant reported to him, saw a suspicious person in Wangfei’s courtyard. Actually he is worried and wanted to come here, but heard Mo Qi Liang had an affair, he became a person who is catching a wife having an illicit lover. Such a serious matter, which man is able to bear the consequences?

“Wangye, found a cloth bag at the behind pot in courtyard. ” Mo Qi Liang glanced at the burden which the servant was holding She definitely never saw such a thing before. Huang Fu Yue Xun seems to not believe her, without care, snatched the cloth bag and tossed it directly at the Mo Qi Liang’s feet. Thing that kept in the burden was rolling out.

“This time, how are you going to explain?” Huang Fu Yue Xun looked at the revealed male close-fitting gown. He has been using the remaining rational thinking telling himself to calm down. His rage burning eyes looked at this slut Mo Qi Liang as if she has anything to explain.

“Let the irrelevant servants to withdraw first as to avoid Huang Fu Yue Xun from embarassed.” Mo Qi Liang didn’t mind what kind of Huang Fu Yue Xun responds was, but frankly speaking, as a man and as a husband who suffers dignity, it’s all because of superior like behavior.

“All of you get lost.” Huang Fu Yue Xun understood what Mo Qi Liang is hinting. He just realized she was wearing a layer of cloth only. A moment ago, with anger, he grabbed and throws the quilt off of Mo Qi Liang. It can be said, such appearance of her, was seen by the presents servants?

The servants who follows Huang Fu Yue Xun coming in, was retreating one by one. Can’t escape responsibility due to own action; Benwang will kill them if they felt unhappy, which is like gains do not make up for losses. It is better to leave this place as soon as possible.

“Wangye, why so angry? I as a Wangfei, is just a title. As long as you care, and I do not cause trouble, It will do, right?” Mo Qi Liang unhurried wearing clothes. It is only beginning of winter. A layer of cloth only cover the private parts, didn’t play other roles which made Mo Qi Liang who fear cold, worried.

“Did you acknowledge?” In a rage, Huang Fu Yue Xun seems to calm himself, staring closely at Mo Qi Liang. If she said a word, ‘yes’, he definitely will punish her on the spot.

“Never did such thing. How can Wangye want me to admit? “Mo Qi Liang didn’t answer, but ask a question. That answer is, she didn’t do such thing.

“How can Benwang trusts you?”

“Benwang never trusted me, is there a room to discuss?” Mo Qi Liang smiled, she never shows this ability before. Huang Fu Yue Xun thinks what she said was true.

“You did such things and still want Benwang to cover it for you?”

“Did Wangye see me doing it? Not to mention, this rag burden can not considered as evidence. If there are really evidences and people testimonies, who will prove that people did not frame deliberately. Wangye is from Imperial household, you know all of this better than me, right?” Mo Qi Liang unwilling to become a toy in their schemes. If she really falls into the schemes, she only hopes to become a leader rather than a follower.

“Someone is framing you?”

“Yes or no, Wangye knows it well. Probably, at Prince’s Mansion, no need for me to have an affair. I do not wish Wangye to understand, but this matter, after Wangye calms down, please continue to think of this matter, aren’t there many holes?” Mo Qi Liang knew this matter wouldn’t be an affair because the evidence is insufficient. Huang Fu Yue Xun will understand soon. Moreover, to him, she still has value, hence he wouldn’t let something happen to her.

Mo Qi Liang’s words are the same in Huang Fu Yue Xun’s heart. Although, they didn’t converse often, Huang Fu Yue Xun knew Mo Qi Liang is not that kind of a person . After he heard the servants report to him, angrily he rushed here. More or less, he is use to the schemes. However, when he looked at the cloth that rolled out from the burden, he really became angry. It is considered good with the way he, as a Wangye treats her. She actually is not content and still wants to seduce another man. This made him really angry and in the end, he didn’t know what he is angry about.

“Wangye, it’s not because I want to clear myself. Think carefully, this matter has holes, this schemes somewhat extremely hurried. Even, the most basic trick which is to catch the couple on the bed, failed.” Mo Qi Liang slowed down the talking. Bit by bit analyzing doubtful points. Perhaps with Huang Fu Yue Xun’s help, she will know the truth quickly.

————————————————————————–Another side, Mu Rong Lun Shu untidily lying on the bed with no intention of waking up. His headache became more and more intense, he finally opens his eyes. His body ache and sore just like it was beaten violently by someone. He tried to flip his body, but discover the pain of the lower part between two legs just like being torn apart. He didn’t have a good feeling about this and goes all out to cast this thought, but when he touches that part, the remnant of moist and emitting blood smell made him who is crawling towards the bedside pause for a while. As a man, as a normal man, he can’t imagine what is the unusual thing happening to him. Moreover, that part of memory was just like being washed off. No matter what, he couldn’t remember what happened after leaving the dining hall. Mu Rong Lun Shu lifts the blanket, his body cover with bluish and purple marks which is a tragic sight. Struggling to leave the bed, feels like the two legs didn’t belongs to him. Even, couldn’t do the most basic thing, nearly fell to the floor.

“Young Master Mu Rong’s body was indeed delicate.” Didn’t know when Ying Han appeared in Mu Rong Lun Shu’s room. His eyes seizing Mu Rong Lun Shu’s naked body, with expression wish to continue.

“Who are you?” Mu Rong Lun Shu doubts him. The current situation made him not even a bit gentle, maintaining an awkward posture seizing the person who came here. Probably about two metres height, the tight clothes outline the well-built body, facial features not bad.

“Young Master Mu Rong is a forgetful person. Last night, you were not this cold.” Ying Han’s tone has stirring up Mu Rong Lun Shu nerve. He is staring at him maliciously. Ying Han didn’t feel it and continue to say, “Need me to help young master Mu Rong Lun Shu remember?” Ying Han walking towards Mu Rong Lun Shu while talking.

Mu Rong Lun Shu is speechless. A man to another man…. This kind of extremely shameful and humiliation, he never thought it will happen to him, but why couldn’t he remember it.
Ying Han looking at Mu Rong Lun Shu who wore a furious and powerless expression, except funny, didn’t feel anything else. Last night to him was purely an accident. He never thought this kind of drug effect is the same as aphrodisiac drugs. Moreover, it is the top grade one. If he did not release it, Mu Rong Lun Shu without a doubt, would die. Ying Han was originally not a kind person, just that he has never ‘tasted’ a man before. Not bad to try. In the end, he is unsure who unwilling stop was.
“You don’t come here!” Mu Rong Lun Shu couldn’t remember what happened, but the pain at that part made him assume that this man is extreme. Whether he did it or not, he doesn’t want him to come nearer. It is because Mu Rong Lun Shu could feed danger from him.

“Young master Mu Rong, no need to be anxious. With your body condition, I didn’t have any interest to do anything. But, I advise Mu Rong Lun Shu young master to rest well.” Anyway, he is the first man, moreover the taste is not that ordinary. Ying Han didn’t want anything happen to him as to avoid getting bored. “Put me down!” Mu Rong Lun Shu is struggling to free from Ying Han’s bosom. To hug by another man, extremely humiliating.

“If you move again, I won’t guarantee I will not do anything to you.” Ying Han’s martial art, Mu Rong Lun Shu is not a match. Moreover, his body is seriously injured, impossible to run away. In addition, Ying Han will not give him this kind of chance.

Mu Rong Lun Shu is an outstanding talent in trading, but towards feeling just like white paper. Ying Hand acknowledged. Who is the enemy who harmed him like this? Definitely will not let him go, but why is this man in his bosom actually feel relief?

————————————————————————–

Mo Qi Liang needs not to be long winded in explaining. Looking at Huang Fu Yue Xun, she knew her words has affected him. Huang Fu Yue Xun chooses to accept her view. Mo Qi Liang more or less is still in doubt. In her opinion, Huang Fu Yue Xun is an obstinate type. Androcentrism, unable to express well. Actually she didn’t have a high expectation towards him. If he did not believe her, she will pack everything and leave.

Mo Qi Liang didn’t know Huang Fu Yue Xun has kept her in his heart; categorized as non-female. Regarding ally, he still trusts her.

“This matter…” Huang Fu Yue Xun is just about to say, suddenly someone appears and whispers to Huang Fu Yue Xun. Huang Fu Yue Xu’s face turns serious, seems like something has happened….

0