Chapter 32
80 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

MMSTEM Chapter 32

The high rank official of Ministry of Justice does not seem like an excellent leader. No wonder, his subordinates are like headless flies bumping randomly. Carelessly holding a sword and sweeping over and over, Mo Qi Liang did not believe they won’t find anything.

Ying Han does not spare a glance at this kind of half-hearted works. Without a doubt, the massacre has happened almost a day. If there are any clues, afraid people with intentions has gotten rid of the clues earlier. Don’t tell him, the culprit will stay and let them find out, who will have this kind of good intentions?

“Let’s go downstream and have a look.” Mo Qi Liang turned her head and said to Ying Han. According to the wind direction, if there are really something left behind, it will flow along the downstream, but probably not much left if looking for it now. Mo Qi Liang just wants to try.

Obviously, Ying Han does not bear high confidence, but both of them with high speed left the investigation scene. If they stayed here any longer, afraid people will discover them.

After Mo Qi Liang reached downstream, apart from big trees, she saw everything. It’s not useful at this height.

“In martial world, does evildoer triad has enemy?”

“Too many to count.”

“The main one?”

“Yuan Tang Imperial household always take us as a thorn in their side.”

“Yuan Tang? What they did?”

“Catch our people, seal our shops, but for Master, this is just a small case. They do not have any big movements.” In Ying Han impression, the number of enemies are increasing and whose body it is, nobody cared.

“Can their hands stretch so long?” Mo Qi Liang understands very little about Yuan Tang Country, as well as royal government. However, Huang Fu Zuo Tian’s birthday is around the corner. When the time comes, Yuan Tang probably will send someone. Hold on, due to the Huang Fu Xuo Tian birthday drawing nearer, the culprit made people in Lin’an City alarmed and anxious? If it is as she had thought, that day will be more fun?

“Don’t know.” Ying Han always speaks according to the evidences. His own opinion will affect the proper judgement.

Mo Qi Liang also does not know. The things that she grasps is too few, not enough to deduce in this case. She can only look forward to You Qing Jia Tian side to have a good outcome.

When two people return to Prince Lie Mansion, Huang Fu Yue Xun still has not come back. Nobody notice they have left the house for a long time. Ying Han hides in Mo Qi Liang surroundings to perform his duty. However, suddenly, she is curious on Mu Rong Lun Shu actions now? Therefore…

“Ying Han, help me to take a look Mu Rong Lun Shu, better if can find any clues.”

Ying Han listened to Mo Qi Liang words; almost falling from the house beam. What is her intention? However, this gives him an excuse to leave. It just so happens that he wanted to take a look at Mu Rong Lun Shu, but this fellow definitely will not see him.

Mo Qi Liang is not purposely casting off Ying Han. Maybe after he left, she probably will take a look at Su Zhi Qiao, daughter and mother. After the disappearance of Mo Qi Sheng, she heard their days were not so good.

It’s not difficult to know their location. Just need the safety guards of the city to ask the common people of their whereabouts. However, after Huang Fu Zuo Tian ascends the throne and married Su Zhi Xin, the city safety guards gradually decrease because his son can carry father’s duty.

Su Zhi Qiao and Mo Qi Jing was not surprise at Mo Qi Liang arrival. Actually, they stare at her as if confirming Mo Qi Liang has bad ideas. Although this matter is not related to the city’s safety guards , he didn’t forget manners. Knowing Mo Qi Liang status as a Wangfei, greeting her respectfully making Mo Qi Liang flustered. Then, he also informed Su Zhi Qiao to treat her well. This is why Su Zhi Qiao now indignant but did not dare to speak out. She is extremely awed regarding her father.

“Furen and your daughter how is your life?”

“Why do you come here?” Mo Qi Liang quietly looking at Mo Qi Jing who is getting impatient. She is aggressive as usual, just like she wanted to swallow Mo Qi Liang.

“I’m here to visit both of you. At the same time, to ask where Mo Qi Sheng is.” When mention Mo Qi Sheng, Su Zhi Qiao and Mo Qi Jing’s eyes becomes red, looking at Mo Qi Liang who has a lively appearance has added their hatred towards Mo Qi Liang.

Seems like, they didn’t know Mo Qi Sheng’s whereabouts.

“Wangfei, if you are here to joke, please leave now.” Su Zhi Qiao tones are unusual but could feel this force supressing, if didn’t have the warning from the city’s safety guard afraid she would already scratch her.

“I’m here to ask only. Do you know where Mo Qi Sheng is?” Although Mo Qi Sheng family is not really great, but Mo Qi Liang has no intention of pouring oil to the fire. After all one is her husband and another one is her father. If it happened to someone else, they will have a hard time accepting it.

“Don’t know. We don’t know anything.” Mo Qi Jing now looks like a vixen, Mo Qi Liang just bumped right to it. Consider her out of luck.

“Since, it is like this. I will not disturb you again.” Mo Qi Liang didn’t see any flaw from their expression, or they are very good at acting. Obviously, the second point on Su Zhi Qiao and Mo Qi Liang is not to be untenable. Maybe, they didn’t know anything at all. Even if there is a clue, they wouldn’t see it as a clue. Sure enough, depending on ourselves is better than depending on others.

Except the city’s safety guard, Mo Qi Liang sensed someone is following her. When she arrived, there is none. In other words, should be the city’s safety guard is playing tricks. Since it is like this, she could relax just right and roam around as she wishes. There is a teahouse on her left hand-side. She has been busy for half a day, she feels hungry now. This teahouse’s business is quite low.

“Waiter!”

“Coming. Customer, what do you want to order?”

“Brings several signature dim sum with a pot of tea.”

“Okay, please wait for a while.”

“Wait a minute, why is there less people in this teahouse? Perhaps, this place is not clean?” Mo Qi Liang with curious asked.

“Customer, do not talk nonsense. In this teahouse, our food is clean. All this due to the incident that happened in The Prime Minister Mansion. Not only this teahouse, other shops’s business also declined. As the work in teahouse became less, the waiter stands beside Mo Qi Liang and started to chat. Seems like, he is bringing out what he is suffering in this period of time. Anyway, Mo Qi Liang didn’t have anything else to do, listening to waiter talk endlessly. She obtained a bit information which is the storyteller art has disappeared after the incident happened in Prime Minister Mansion. Nobody knows where they went to, resulting in every teahouse environment become quieter.

This is also another issue, the group of innocent people and where they run to? Mo Qi Liang is observing the people on the street while drinking tea. She is just like a person, as idioms goes every tree or bush an enemy soldier may panic and treat everyone as an enemy. In this town, probably, she could find the person she wants.

Mo Qi Liang is not a person who acts before thinking if she came across someone who is behind the incident. However, why, she hasn’t digest the information of all disappearances of story teller art, Ying Han found her and said, Mo Qi sheng has come back, his looks appeared to be unusual.

All this back and forth, someone purposely trick her ah? Mo Qi Liang without intention asking heaven. Looking at Mo Qi Sheng, she knew what Ying Han means, unusual. Indeed, full of hidden meaning. Who could imagine, a 40 years old fox holding sleeve of a soldier, swaying, not letting go. His mouth is shouting the word father. His intelligent quotient has reverted back to a few years old boy, turned to a child, completely turned into a fool.

All people who is present here, their first response was how can he become like this? Mo Qi Sheng is back, not wrong, but in this condition. When opening mouth, only said this word, father. Nobody put high hope what he remembers are useful information. With difficulty, have sparks the hope, but at the same time, this hopes is extinguished. Mo Qi Liang has an urge to murder someone.

Huang Fu Yue Xun expressions also don’t look good. Who can anticipate the final outcome is a wasted effort. The lost person has returned, same as in never returning. All murderers have died. The clues have been cut off. Now, didn’t know who is stabbing him from behindWhat to do ah?

“Go back first, with his condition, what do you expect he will tell you?” Mo Qi Liang reached beside Huang Fu Yue Xun. Seems like they need to start over again.

“He could have a bit memory now. If we wait later, he will not remember anything.” Huang Fu Yue Xun somewhat flustered and exasperated which is different from Mo Qi Liang. Even with Mo Qi Sheng’s condition now, he must obtain something then he will give up.

Mo Qi Liang shook her head, not agreeing to Huang Fu Yue Xun views. That person behind the scenes manipulator has created big scene, the dead ones are his people. Mo Qi Liang felt he wouldn’t let it go. Just assign people to monitor Mo Qi Sheng every action and movement, but to ask about it, it’s impossible.

Now, Mo Qi Sheng has changed to a child. The biggest affected party is Crown Prince Party. Huang Fu Yue Yang Party looking at Mo Qi Sheng, becoming more hateful. Afraid Huang Fu Yue Yang and he had a bit relationship. Indeed, with Mo Qi Sheng’s conditions, couldn’t help Mo Qi Sheng at all. The glorious him in the past can be said no longer exist, Mo Qi Liang suddenly had an idea, the director of the scene is warning or revenge on something.

Huang Fu Yue Xun didn’t ask Mo Qi Sheng which is the reason why he was dejected and returned to the mansion. Mo Qi Liang saw him with the dejected face, not good to continue talk anymore. It’s his problem for not accepting her views. Mo Qi Liang wouldn’t waste her kindness on him. She also needs to clear her mentality now. This period of time, many things have happened making her suddenly feels she is small, only as last resort. She does not want to utilize that strength, after all that could mean consigned to eternal damnation ah..

0