Chapter 33.2
82 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

MMSTEM Chapter 33(2)

“Shu, are you getting better? Your face looked pale.” They are good friend for many years. Of course, Huang Fu Yue Xun concerned about him and wanted to invite Imperial Physician to treat him, but he strongly insisted, saying after two days, he would recover. As such, Huang Fu Yue Xun gave up, but looking at Mu Rong Lun Shu today, still unwell.

“I’m fine. Let’s discuss serious matter.” Mu Rong Lun Shu sounded weak, but at least he was able to correspond. However, Mu Rong Lun Shu couldn’t accept that he was being forced by another man. The process, he didn’t recall. He thought his world was really chaotic.

“Um.” Huang Fu Yue Xun responded with a voice, looking at Mo Qi Liang, “What is your point of view in this matter?”

“Now, Huang Fu Yue Xun is helpless about this situation, right.”

“But wait until when?”

“When they exposed their weakness.” Mo Qi Liang also didn’t know if could wait until that day, but massacre did happen once, afraid there will be second and third time. The person behind it, the purpose, Mo Qi Liang guessed too many, thinking it’s related to diplomatic post. If that’s the case, their plans wouldn’t stop at this point.

“Wangfei is right. Enemy is in dark, we are in bright. Chasing the murderer on a grand scale definitely is unwise choice. We slow down the activities to make them loose alert.” Mu Rong Lun Shu’s view happened to have same view with Mo Qi Liang. That dozens of corpses until now, they couldn’t find the identity corpses. Somebody was trained and purposely did it. If they didn’t die at that place, without doubt and no other choices, their fate were death. Ministry of Justice already wasted a lot of manpower and resources. They hope wouldn’t be another trouble again during their investigation.

Recently, Huang Fu Yue Xun’s mood considered anxious. He looked at Mo Qi Liang and Mu Rong Lun Shu which their views were same and matched as well. In his heart, he was worried and moody. He tightly frowned eyebrow nearly could clamp a fly to death.

“Imperial Father’s birthday is reaching in half month. If that people still have tricks, that day will be a good opportunity for them.” Huang Fu Yue Xun analyzed. Mo Qi Liang knew, that day would be easy for opponent to act and hard for them to escape. However, not much they could do about it if opponent carry their plans.

“But how to know whether they carry their plans on that day?

“The chances to carry their plans are high.” Mu Rong Lun Shu was pondering too, he wasn’t an idiot, felt this time, wasn’t a small issue. Although he wasn’t patriotic, but Mu Rong Mansion consisted old and young family member which need to take care of. If enemy harmed his family, regret would be useless.

“Imperial Father already suspected me. If I inform him to increase the guards, afraid he will have more doubt on me. The Emperor seat will become farer and leaned more to Huang Fu Yue Yang, that moron.”

“Then, let Huang Fu Yue Yang to tell him. But not to a level that he didn’t aware of crisis. After that incident happened to Mo Qi Sheng, he was under the wings of Empress and would be mindful.

“Will find an appropriate chance approach and tell him. Should not be difficult” What a pity, Mo Qi Liang overestimated Huang Fu Yue Yang. If she knew what Huang Fu Yue Yang was working on, she wouldn’t say like that.

“This is also another method.” Mu Rong Lun Shu nodded. He knew Mo Qi Liang wasn’t the type of woman who only knew to embroidery flower. This was the reason he has been admiring her. Although, they didn’t communicate often, she gave him a different feeling. Moreover, honestly, if she didn’t marry to Xun, the wife of Murong should be someone like her.

“Counting on that moron is fine?” Huang Fu Yue Xun’s impression on Huang Fu Yue Yang especially understanding of a matter wasn’t good. When Huang Fu Yue Xun was a kid, he was punished because of Huang Fu Yue Yang. Obviously, it was Huang Fu Yue Yang’s fault, but the person who was punished was Huang Fu Yue Xun. It was because Huang Fu Yue Xun didn’t have backup authority which seems as not equally important to his royal status? He didn’t want to admit this point. He has been working hard to change this, but in Imperial Father eyes, he was not exist. Even if Imperial Father always smile when converse with him, he could not feel the warmth. Since Huang Fu Yue Xun was a kid, he considered himself fatherless. Hence, it wouldn’t be easy to improve their father and son relationship. In addition, Huang Fu Zuo Tian didn’t have any intention to fix it.

“We have advantage if using moron people. He will not aware if we assigned a person to spy him.” Mo Qi Liang knew Huang Fu Yue Yang was a pervert lever. His weakness was woman. Placing a woman to stay with him, beauty trick, indeed a good method.

Hung Fu Yue Xun heard Mo Qi Liang words. Although, not really happy after sorrow, but can be said they have found a method. However, who would deliver a woman to him? This person must be trustworthy and able to fulfil task. In this moment, Huang Fu Yue Xun couldn’t think of anyone.

“Deliver a woman to him. Huang Fu Yue Yang is a pervert, you know right.” Mu Rong Lun Shu and Mo Qi Liang had same view, but different from Huang Fu Yue Xun view.

“A woman? Will she reliable?”

Mo Qi Liang glanced at Huang Fu Yue Xun, still have gut to say, “If use the correct method, any person will be reliable. Don’t tell me, Wangye doesn’t have this skill?”

Mu Rong Lun Shu heard her, a bit happy. This Mo Qi Liang was a grudge woman. Accidentally said the words, she would bear grudges. It’s really pitiful.

Mo Qi Liang paused for a while and continued said, “In addition, Wangye has been lingering with a bunch of flowers for many years, should have more female friend. Should have one woman willing to do it for Wangye? Afraid woman who ‘sincerely’ likes Wangye comes to Wangye because of status right. These types of women are good for nothing.” Every word from Mo Qi Liang seems like for Huang Fu Yue Xun good, but Huang Fu Yue Xun heard them otherwise. The more he listened, the more his expression darkened. In other words, she had guts to say such thing.

“You, woman, can’t you don’t speak?”

“Don’t tell me, I said accurately about Wangye? Then it’s bad for Wangye.” Better to stir things up in this way then over did it as to avoid her purpose. Plus, not bad to see his expressions

“Xun, Wangfei is right. The task of finding a woman, we leave it to you.” Mu Rong Lun Shu butt in, but did not manage to persuade Huang Fu Yue Xun. He was pouring oil on fire, but his expression was innocent compared to Mo Qi Liang. Huang Fu Yue Xun felt, the friend relationship with him wasn’t deep enough.

“Woman’s appearance must be excellent. Better to have bit ability. Wangye’s woman preference shouldn’t bad, right?”

Huang Fu Yue Xun looking at Mo Qi Liang, refused to talk anymore. Anyway, she would refute to whatever he say. However, as a magnanimous man, he didn’t know that he treated her as a special person. Probably he wouldn’t realize it forever.

0