Chapter 10
194 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 10

Swindler? This was the first time a woman has called him a swindler. Even if she wasn’t the brightest bulb, still,  she ought to have common sense, right? If he is the same as a swindler, this word’s sense of meaning would definitely transform into a compliment…

But that was not the point, the point was that this woman doesn’t remember him at all. Chu YanShen realized that confronting her made him want to strangle her. This intense rollercoaster of emotion he was feeling is certainly more than all emotions he felt during this past thirty-four years added up.

Chu YanShen began to consider, whether he had to abandon any hopes of solving the mystery of his dream in order to avoid strangling this woman. Seriously considering, his eyes involuntarily scanned ZiJun’s body…

Her eyes were extremely pretty. They were not very big but they were glossy. He could see doubt and confusion in her eyes making them more attractive. Looking at such pair of eyes, YanShen couldn’t help but remember the dream. In his dream, she was also this… No, right now, she is much more desirable. As he looked into her eyes, he felt himself burning with desire…

YanShen gazed downward, coincidentally landing on the tip of her nose, down to her slightly opened mouth and noticed the physical changes happening to him.

YanShen unconsciously drew nearer to her, as if under a spell slowly lowered his head. Just when he was about to kiss her, out of nowhere, he felt his forehead ache as he looked at her.

Feng ZiJun pushed him away, “Wha… What do you want?” YanShen focused his eyes on the thing she held in her hand. “What is that?” “Anti-pervert flashlight.” ZiJun answered absent-mindedly. Then she suddenly pointed to his head, “You… You’re bleeding…”

At that time, Qin Fang was having dinner together with a beautiful woman. He wanted to properly relax for the rest of the evening. Then, his good friend called and asked him to return to the clinic. He complained but still came back and found a pretty little lady cowering as she sat on the sofa. His eyes immediately gleamed. This was the first time YanShen brought a woman here. Just who is she?

Qin fang’s eyes were practically glued on to ZiJun’s body.  His gaze slid from her face towards her neck and that cinnabar mole… He paused and then smiled, as it turns out, this is she.

ZiJun was bewildered, someone came in and a jacket was thrown towards her. YanShen who was clutching his forehead looked at her coldly and said, “Put that coat on.”

“Eh…” ZiJun felt this man must really be sick. To say the least, insane… the manic type. She ignored him and set the jacket aside. She mumbled, “It’s not cold. I don’t need a jacket.” In a split second, the jacket was nevertheless draped over her body and this lunatic was fastening all the buttons. YanShen determinedly covered her up tightly. When he let her go, he ordered her, “Don’t take it off.”

Feng ZiJun really wanted to kick him, but looking at his forehead, she felt guilty and pulled back, his head was bleeding because of her…

 The flashlight on her hand was bought by Feng Yi online, put in her bag while giving her that troublesome reminder, Use it if you encounter a pervert. Just now when Chu YanShen came over,  she thought he was going to do something inappropriate and so she subconsciously took out the flashlight from her bag and hit him,  as a result she ended up coming with him here.

This should be a private clinic, outside, the wall was filled with crawling vine, the place was thick with history and all the changes that went with time. Very moving. The interior’s original style was also preserved creating a clever blending of Eastern and Western-style.

It doesn’t really look like a doctor’s clinic, more like a private residence, however, now was not the time to be thinking about such things! ZiJun bit her fingernail unconsciously as she mull over things. Could she settle this matter by herself or should she call Feng Yue? Perhaps, Feng Yi would have an idea…

Although it was humiliating to admit, ZiJun was used to her son solving her problems. Anything that she found complex, he thought it was simple and goes ahead to solve the matter. Sometimes she thinks that another good thing about having him for a son is that in the future, she can rely on him. If in case, Feng Yi could really sign on with Chu Media, then days when she can rely on her son are not far off…

But all that depends whether ChuYanShen will hold grudges on her for hitting his head and making his forehead bleed, She really was frightened.

 Because the situation is too daunting, to ZiJun who has face blindness, she genuinely wanted to remember this face, if in case Chu YanShen knew her condition, she wasn’t sure what he’ll do, probably without knowing whether to cry or laugh,  he’ll strangle her in the end…

ZiJun felt hot. It wasn’t really cold but she had to wear a jacket, of course she’d be hot. Not to mention, all the buttons were buttoned. Zijun glanced towards the man as she raised her hand to undo a button and heard YanShen’s voice, “Don’t take it off.”

ZiJun quickly put her hands to the side but looked at him, ” Well, it’s hot.” “It’s warm and she still had to wear it.” Qin Fang jeered and continued, “I say, YanShen, you aren’t being gentleman enough. It’s a hot day… What’s with having other people wear your coat? You’re too stuffy you make people feel bad.”

YanShen gave him a cold stare, Qin Fang blinked a couple of times. “Ok, I’m shutting up!” However, he focused his direction to the woman and stole a glance. He looked at his friend and thought counting their long-time friendship, wondered if he should give assistance to his friend…

He thought about such things as the nurse brought the bandages and prepared. He wrapped the bandage around YanShen’s head, once more and another until the gauze was secured in place. When it was done, he looked at his friend and was very pleased with the result. His pair of hands had a knack for tying bandages, who knew tying a bandage can be as beautiful as art?

But this was really frightening for ZiJun, she guiltily walked slowly towards YanShen without looking at him and merely asked Qin Fang, “How serious is the cut? I merely tapped him and that was it!”

Qin Fang solemnly replied, “The human brain is very much like a computer’s CPU. It contains the most sophisticated processes but it is also vulnerable. This is your good fortune. Some people who had head injuries end up becoming stupid, especially since you hit his head forcefully.”

“Then… Then, what should we do? No way, will he really become stupid?”

Qin Fang stopped himself from laughing, this pretty lady is really something… The idiotic exchange were pushing YanShen’s buttons. Qin Fang still had something to say but YanShen had already stood up and grabbed the lady’s hand headed for the door. Qin Fang grumbled, “Eh! How dangerous!”

Due to YanShen’s behavior, she ended up getting on his car. She would never have expected for things to go they did. She also only hit him lightly. Besides, Isn’t that incident his fault? Otherwise, she wouldn’t have to bash his head. If they carefully looked as to who was responsible for the whole thing, she shouldn’t be blamed for anything…

Rationalizing that way, ZiJun was filled with confidence and looked at him, “Tha… About that… If you don’t come near me, I won’t hit you again so… so…”

Suddenly, he gazed intensely at her face making ZiJun cower a bit, “Wha…What do you want to do?”

YanShen looked at her blankly and spoke, “Are you telling me that you hitting my head was my fault?”

“No… Not really…I mean… Well, you and I…” Due to his question, ZiJun mumbled and in midair suddenly took out the phone on her bag. “That is… I’m going to make a phone call.”

YanShen arched an eyebrow, “To whom?”

ZiJun suddenly remembered, Feng Yue and Qiao Yun left last night for an event and said they’d pick Feng Yi up and take him with them.

Because Feng Yue had been unaware of his existence, since he met Feng Yi, Feng Yue was glad. Despite his sister’s muddleheadedness, small Feng Yi was able to smoothly live until he was five years old without any mishap. It was truly a miracle! Especially seeing ZiJun failing as a mother. Feng Yue immediately felt it his responsibility to provide protection for his nephew. Absolutely, never again will he allow ZiJun to take care of Feng Yi by herself!

In fact, Feng Yue thought ZiJun can at least take care of herself which was not bad but expecting too much of her… So, Feng Yue attended the event and brought Feng Yi along. Qiao Yun will be there to take care of Feng Yi, thus, making Feng Yue comparatively felt at ease.

 Even if her brother wanted to, she could imagine how unreliable of a mother he thought she was that Feng Yue decided to take Feng Yi with him to attend an event elsewhere, if Chu YanShen knows that…

Remembering this, ZiJun disappointedly stashed her phone. After a bit, she looked up, “Well… How do you want to settle things? Otherwise, you can hit me in the head too.”

ZiJun’s eyes lit up, it seems she’s found the solution, quickly handed the flashlight to him, and leaned closer to him, she pointed towards his head, “Are you going to hit this side?” she whispered, “Can you hit gently…”

Chu YanShen looked at her in disbelief, he couldn’t comprehend how her mind works, her means of solving conflict were so unlike a normal person, she thinks somewhat like those organized crime syndicates, “You hit me. I hit you back.”

Chu YanShen looked at her and reached out his hand to touch her forehead, her forehead was round and it was bright and smooth, excellent to touch. She really was thinking of getting hit. Wasn’t she afraid of disfiguring her beautiful face?

ZiJun let him touch her forehead while she had goosebumps from head to toe. “You…You…You should go ahead and hit it… Don’t keep touching it. That feels ticklish…” She started laughing.

When she finished laughing, ZiJun raised her head and found Chu YanShen’s fixed gaze on her. His eyes were deep as the night and he had closed the small distance between them. He was so near that they were deeply aware of each other’s breathing.

ZiJun felt warm, that type of warmth that makes her want to go and cool down. He had a powerful presence and she didn’t dare act rashly.

This person caused ZiJun to feel confused. She is quite liberal-minded. Of course, aside from that thing six years ago… Basically, she was guilt-ridden and felt that she owed that person… Enough that she lost her confidence, as she is right now…

Thinking about how she bashed Chu YanShen’s head, she wasn’t sure what to do. Even if she wasn’t sure, it seems Chu YanShen does know what to do… YanShen removed his hand on her forehead and bowed his head closer to her face.

They were too close to each other that ZiJun pouted, appearing as if she puckered her lips for a kiss. YanShen stared at her lips and said, “I have another way to settle this that doesn’t involve hitting your head… But only if you agree, I am considering letting you off for a kiss. What do you think?”

#

0