Man vs beast (1/3)
2 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
This is an attempt at conflict imagery.

A breeze rustled through the forest.  Cotton clouds drifting in blue skies.  A whips of smoke reached out as if to grasp them.

All of a sudden, the ember was crushed.  A much larger meteorite falling to earth, rattling the forest and setting off a chain reaction in the wildlife.  Thousands of the smaller sparks scattered to start a roaring blaze.

A wyvern, golden scales and silver skin, wove ever higher into the skies.  Clouds hewn from the wind dusted it’s wake and lighting courses across its chest with a deafening roar.

With an arc of lighting, the sky twisted.  A wreath of storm clouds that crackled and hissed incessantly.  The dragon’s talons swept the ring, carving deep grooves as the winds swept wildly.

The ring surrounded a lone figure, and with the glance of a single eye, the air within the ring exploded, driving the dragon back in a wave of lighting.  The figure dashed forward and stuffed a hand through the web, twisting it as it constructed across the beast yet again.

Bit by bit, the blade drew nearer to the creatures forelimbs.  Vapor and sweat mixed over the brow of the sorcerer, eclipsed beneath the sun.  There was barely time to glance before the tail of the mighty creature swept in from the side.  Scaled grinding against the face and shoulder and ripping the two of them apart.

From green to blue, the sorcerer hovered in open flames.  Watching as the dragon drew heavy breaths.  With renewed vigor, the beast lurched forward, batting the sorcerer toward the ground.

0