Shameless Introduction | Modified Chapter 1
204 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Notice: This is a modified version of the first chapter, whether you read it or not is up to you.

UNREALITY, a game that trended the whole world in it's first day of release! A game accessible in one's slumber. Sons, Daughters, Fathers, Mothers, even the elderly are playing the game! It's the most popular game to ever exist since the beginning of time!

It was 11 in the evening, almost midnight. In an apartment...

Krel, a young teenager had to break his piggy bank containing his lifetime savings that he was planning to spend on his tuition fee once he got into the college he really wanted to study in just so he could buy the equipment required to play the UNREALITY.

Well, of course he was having doubts at first, but after confirming that he really could make money and be successful in the game, he didn't even look back and ordered UNREALITY's equipment online right away! It was a gamble!

15 minutes later... a 'Ding Dong!' sound could be heard as he ran over and saw the package he had been waiting for lying in front of his door! He started thinking and blaming himself whether he's made the right decision or not. It was his lifetime savings after all!

He brooded over this for a few seconds before slapping himself in the face. "Gotta keep my cool."

- A LIL BIT OF TIMESKIP HERE -

Shameless advertising starts here...

Ever felt so slow throwing punches and flying kicks at your opponent in your dream? Like the gravity is holding you back or you feel like you're underwater and that just really pisses you off because you deal no damage to them at all!

[ You have successfully dealt 7 dmg to ???'! ] you look up just see an enormous amount of HP summing up all the way to a terrifying number of 8,999,993 that instantly shatters all your hope in beating that damn monster!

"FXXK!"

https://ko-fi.com/kimyang - BUY ME A COFFEE TO WIN AGAINST THAT BASTARD!

Witness the power of the coffee you guys have given unto me as I take it to the Holy Land of UNREALITY!

Hiding behind a boulder...

[ You drank a cup of coffee! Congratulations for leveling up, Host! Reward: Kaeon Gem. Would Host like to integrate it to the currently equipped Novice Punching Gloves? ]

"Yes." Krel replied to the system. A huge stony silhouette could be seen behind the boulder where he was hiding in, it was destroying everything in it's path that Krel shivered over the thought that if it found him, it would turn him into vegetables in a single hit.

[ Integration successful. Would Host like to see the stats of the item? ]
Krel nodded in agreement and couldn't help but break out in cold sweat as the huge monster nears him, shaking the ground with every step it took.

[ ITEM: NOVICE PUNCHING GLOVES

CLASS: C

TYPE: PUNCHING GLOVES

GIVEN TO STARTING PLAYERS.

ATTACK +99999999999
AGILITY +20
DEFENSE +5
HP +10

SOULBOUND

LEVEL REQUIRED: LEVEL 2 ]

"System, equip it. LET'S BEAT THAT BASTARD TO DEATH!" He shouted as loud as he can and ran towards the direction of the boss. Startled, it finally found Krel and charged with top speed making the pebbles bounce back and forth with every step.

He took a heavy breath before jumping in the air facing the boss as the words came out from his mouth. "SERIOUS PUNCH."

BANG! A huge figure could be seen flying across the terrain until it could no longer be seen.

"100 Push-ups, 100 Sit-ups, 100 Squats, 10 Kilometer run, and most importantly, 100 Cups of Coffee - every single day!"

9