Horny Jail
13.8k 11 171
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

H’loo again friends at Lesser Deities’ Afternoon Club! There were several dms about dedicating a post for tips and tricks I might have for curious male deities trying out gender transformation spells and how to get started with masturbation in self-bondage (oddly specific but okay). That’s gonna have to wait though.

I got the secret for corrupting a paladin for the cheap, cheap price of working as a Demon Lord’s eye-candy/cock-warmer for six months. Thanks to the anonymous goddess for hooking us up! It was nice, though pretty basic.

He kept me in an ornate collar and shackles, dressed in sheer silk bra loincloth and nipple piercings. Whenever he had guests over—adventurers usually—I was expected to cling to his legs like a damsel to taunt the heroes’ sense of chivalry. When we were alone, he usually had me suck his cock, worship him, and finally bent me over.

Always blowjob, followed by bending me over. Always the same lines. Biggest variety came from his breakfast making the cum taste different every now and then. 

It was eeeeeehhh… He had a gut stretchingly huge cock and liked anal, but, like I said, pretty basic.

Anyhows! Big thanks to EchoingRuby for reminding me to think about Shadada’s opinion. Big yikes. Almost did something I might regret.

I can’t possibly call myself Shadada’s BFF if I don’t let her choose her own destiny, but it’s not like I’m not gonna make the best possible case for why she should switch goddesses.

Thus I began the preparations!

I wanted to give Shadada a happy surprise. We’d have some fun together, and after, while sipping wine, I would reveal the fact that I was the real Ion and not just someone named Ion and casually ask if she wanted to switch goddesses.

First, I did some divination spells.

I found out that Shadada had a four month long vacation coming up, but had no big plans for it yet. Then I researched some options for how to spend our time. There were a bunch to choose from. Tentamancers, succubi, latex witches, tribal safaris, but I ended up picking the Horny Jail.

On the surface, it supposedly teaches horny girls to let go of their lusts and behave, but in reality they feed the patient’s deviant desires to milk their families for upkeep. I then conjured enough gold to bribe one of the administrators, a lovely firm woman called Anjy Domwood, and procured an arrangement to have us imprisoned for as long as we wanted.

We’d be getting all the special courses! Submissive training. Body sensitizing treatments. Milking sessions. The whole shebang!

On the eve of my great surprise, I slipped once more into my mortal form, and met up with Anjy Domwood and several of her assistants in a warehouse near Shadada’s home.

“Hi! Hi” I waved and greeted the dark skinned woman in a rather daring business attire, with a doctor’s coat thrown over it. “Sorry for the wait!” I’m terribad at navigating the mortal world.

“It is quite alright. My subordinates are accustomed to waiting,” she said.

The four were a mix of men and women, all dressed in militaristic sterile whites, their lower faces masked, hands gloved, and postures straight as steel. None of them replied to my greeting, but suppose that was to be expected.

“I apologize on the behalf of my subordinates. Despite certain… indulgences we allow to special patients such as yourself, the orderlies must maintain a strict impartiality.” Anja inclined her head, silky onyx locks falling over her face.

“Eh, it’s fine.” More than fine. I got a little hot just anticipating the rough treatment they’d give us.

“Oh! Are those the uniforms?” I traipsed over to an armored patient transport wagon. In the cell rested two reflective white outfits, neatly folded, and beside them collections of rubber cuffs and harnesses.

“Indeed. Drulatex rubber derived from specially bred slimes. The material maintains skin moisture and cleans impurities. Though thin enough to be slightly transparent, its tensile strength is on par with mithril wire. They are tailored to, as you requested, ‘skin licking tightness’.”

Mhhhngh. Biting my lip, I rubbed the slick fabric. We were going to look sexy.

“Would you prefer to be forcibly dressed or to dress yourself?”

Woosh. My face and ears went dark purple. “Ahm… I’d like to dress myself, if you don’t mind.”

“Not at all. We still have.” Anjy looked at her wrist, which had a delicate watch of arcane clockwork. “An hour and thirty minutes.”

“May I use the back of the wagon?”

Anjy gestured the go-ahead.

I closed the doors, and got to changing, slipping out of my corset, lingerie, and pencil skirt. Yeah, I went with the same mortal persona as last time, don’t judge. I look cute as a sexually repressed secretary!

Then, slowly, I began slipping into what would be my uniform for months to come.

Thigh-highs that were two inches from reaching my thigh-gap. I wiggled my legs, enjoying the shiny slippery feeling. Hints of my lilac skin showed through the white under the thickest spots of my thighs, where rubber stretched. When lifted, the fabric spanked down against my skin with a pleasant smack. I put on the slippers, and fixed the white rubbery ankle and thigh cuffs.

Body was next. It was cute, similar to a one-piece swimsuit, but with a whole lot more straps and zippers built in. My areola were dark spots against the fabric, and nipples and camel-toe pressed lewdly against it.

Next was the collar. Gods, I do love collars. Always make me feel like a slave, like I’m someone’s. This one felt nice, very, very nice. The rubber stuck to my skin. It cinched juuuust a tiny bit, enough to make it impossible to forget it was there. Mmmnnh…

My fingers ghosted over my labia as I admired my body. Even after all these decades, I couldn’t get used to how hot I was.

And soon I’d be sharing all this with Shadada… that sexy slender muscled warrior. “Nnngh!” My fingers pressed at my clit. I couldn’t wait!

“Have you finished changing?” Anjy asked from right outside the door.

“Eep! Yes!” My voice came out way too high. “Ahem. Yes, yes I have.”

She yanked the door open.

Five pairs of eyes roved over my body. I would’ve felt less nude had I had worn nothing. The exhibitionist in me grew hot, and my ache deepened.

“Let us prepare the invitation then, as you planned,” Anjy motioned for me to follow.

What followed was… uh… weird? But, kinda fun not gonna lie.

The grim-faced orderlies held up magical lights, while Anjy held a magical camera. I, in my erotic getup, struck sexy poses. I sat on the back of the wagon, legs crossed, a sultry look on my face. I lay atop the wagon, my hands demanding attention to my breasts. I posed against the side of it, as if I was getting arrested. I even did one with my own fingers in my mouth while kneeling in front of the camera. Gonna get copies later and fap to myself.

We picked the picture where I had fingers in my mouth, printed it with some kinda conjuration spell that came with the camera, and I wrote an invitation on the backside.

Hi hi Shadada!

 

It’s me, your BFF Ion! I’ve missed you XOXOXO I reserved us a long nice vacay at Horny Jail (bribed the admin, so we can get out whenever, or stay how long we want). 

 

Before you brand me as a stalker, hold up! Yeah, this letter is sus as heck, but I swear on my name I just wanna be friends. 

 

I’ve got a few things I need to talk to you about, but they’re kinda heavy and I’m a bit shy about them, so maybe we could talk after we get some nice slut treatment? Idk. Sorry if this comes off as cringy.

 

If you’re up for it, put on the outfit and come out at nine p.m. The orderlies will pick you up, bring you to the my van, and we’ll get to wriggle and struggle while they cart us to the Horny Jail.

 

Best wishes and lots of kisses,

Your friend, Ion

 

I left the outfit at Shadada’s doorstep and slipped the note under her door in case someone stole it, before she got home. My poor fragile heart kept on trembling like a leaf in a turbine. Gosh. The ‘will she’ ‘won’t she’ was driving me mad. I wasn’t made for relationship drama!

“Are you ready to be restrained?” Anjy asked.

I let out a shuddering exhale. “Yeah.” Bondage might help me calm down.

“So be it. Stand up, and don’t resist.”

I did as asked. The orderlies were upon me and worked in a flash. My arms slipped into the sleeves of a white latex straitjacket. Straps were tightened and the next thing I knew, my arms hugged me just under my breasts. My mouth was pushed open and a ball gag was shoved in, and secured with a three point harness. 

The orderlies forced me down and bound my legs with belts, first together and then to force my ankles against my ass. They left me lying on my side on the cold steel floor of a patient wagon.

“Mhg. Ngh…” I tested its strength. My arms couldn’t budge an inch. Neither could my legs. “Mmmfgh…”

Drool began to dribble past my lips.

Ahhh… sweet sweet release of helplessness began to make my thoughts fuzzy. I smiled. A few moments and I’d be sharing this bliss with Shadada.

Anjy stepped up into the wagon, a strange look on her face. “I must say. You make yourself an unfairly easy foe.”

“Mmgh?”

Anjy clicked her fingers. World lost colors and went monochrome as time stopped. Only Anjy and I moved, as her dark skin darkened to the blackest void of night. Two lupine ears rose through her silken hair. Enormous wings sprouted from her back, and a lionine tail curled out from her behind. A sphinx. A black sphinx.

“An idiot moron Goddess whose name begins with a D. Crass, but an insult must be paid with insult, and taunt with a taunt.” Dynja knelt beside me, lifting my chin up with a clawed finger.

My heart pounded. Why hadn’t I seen her in any of the divination spells? 

“Because, I am, among other things, the Goddess of Designs and Traps, and you are a fool driven by lust.”

She wouldn’t dare to harm me, would she? My contingency would activate right away, releasing my full divine— 

“No. I shan’t harm you.” Dynja let go of my chin, grinning as she stood to tower above me. She pressed her feet on my face, squishing me against the floor.

“Nggh!”

“Not enough to release your deific form. So go ahead, release your soul yourself. Fight me back and spend ten years in your self made ‘punishment’. Ah, but wait.” Dynja rolled me on my back, and pressed her foot on my cunny.

I whimpered, trying to meet the glowing white pits her eyes were with a defiant glare.

“What of Shadada? Do you believe she’ll remember a fleeting acquaintance from a decade ago? I have divined that she is fated for a great destiny in the coming years. A great many people will cross her path, who shall become entwined with her, and define her future. You, meanwhile, shall be naught but an obscure memory.”

Dynja’s face twisted into a fanged snarl. She stepped hard on my pussy, eliciting a muffled moan.

“Mhhgnh!” I came a little.

“Dirty mockery of a deity! You believe you can steal my paladin? No. I shall, as you said, ‘bring it’, and teach you respect, even if I have to personally whip it into your soul.” Her voice was like whip-crack.

She released me as well as the time-stop. World returned to normal as I wheezed through my gag, watching the back of Dynja disguised as Anjy.

“Dispose of the clothes from the doorstep. We’ve had a change in arrangements. Only patient Ion will be admitted for a ten year period, under a new revised treatment plan of my personal design. Begin by applying the gel.”

“Yes, ma’am,” echoed the orderlies.

Ten years of Horny Jail? Or ten years of paperwork? I writhed and struggled, but my restraints held tight. I had no way out, and no way to escape the two female orderlies. They held me down, and groped me through my latex suit, smearing weird gel tingly everywhere—the inside of my anus included. 

One of the orderlies set Sadada’s change of clothes on fire, and the fourth, with Dynja, set the wagon into motion. I watched through the window as Shadada arrived home, went in, and locked the door behind her. Then the wagon doors slammed shut and I was left alone with two orderlies manhandling my sensitive bits. Harsh fingers dug deep into my thighs, scoured my ass, and squeezed my breasts hard enough to draw out a constant whine of embarrassing sounds from my gagged lips.

I controlled my thoughts, immersing myself in the perilous pleasure, and held myself from revealing one crucial detail that Dynja could have read from my mind. 

It was easy too. I was genuinely horny to see what kind of punishment waited behind her dommy aura.

171