I Got Gangbanged in Prison Shower
17.9k 3 180
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Horny Jail. What can I tell you about Horny Jail?

Pine forests, middle of nowhere, big hill, and a fortress-like complex of tall white concrete blocks. An asylum for sexual deviants. Gosh, the me from past life would’ve fit right in there.

And the ride to Horny Jail? Well…

That gel they smeared on me? It stopped tingling after ten minutes, and started burning. Not in a ‘AAARGH I’m on fire’ or ‘my face is melting’, but with the same insidious way my loins burn after a few too many lewd thoughts. Except, this time, the burning was everywhere.

My thighs ached to be touched. My tummy felt hot. My butt cheeks ached for attention. My neck, my arms, my ears, my horns, my everything burned like every inch of my skin had become one big erect nipple. And my sexy bits? The burn in them was downright unbearable.

Juices oozed down my thighs. My asshole twitched. I felt the pulse in my nipples. And my clit hurt. It hurt like I had a cock again and had been erect for twelve hours straight, though it had only been two.

Racket of the wagon intensified with echoes, signaling that we entered a tunnel. Soon after, the doors opened into a blindingly white space.

Orderlies dragged me out, sending spasms through me at the intensity of touch. My legs were unbound. Click. A leash was clipped to my collar.

“I’ll presume the ride was pleasant based on the… rather uncouthful sounds you made,” Anjy remarked.

“Mhgrrr.” I glared at her through squinted eyes, only now growing used to the light.

“Now now, no need to be a sore loser.” Anjy yanked, and I stumbled forward. She rolled the leash around her fist and pulled my face a hair’s breadth from hers. “After all, it wouldn’t do if your rump was ready to beg for mercy before we begin.”

For a goddess her puns weren’t much. I told her as much, through garbled gag-speech. I drooled on her hand. 

Anjy let go. “Disgusting. Bring her.”

An orderly seized my leash before I could so much as think about moving. Anjy spun around, clicks of her heels leading us down a spacious corridor. “Come. I’ve picked the perfect cellmates, who I suspect will be able to help you to begin your ‘overload and deprivation’ treatment.”

“Mhhnhg?” Overload and deprivation? That doesn’t sound too bad.

Anjy grinned. “Oh. Give it a few cycles. Your brain will begin functioning quite differently, of that you have my guarantee.”

Gulp.

And my cellmates were double-gulp.

“I trust this piece of filth in your care. So long as you take care of her in a satisfactory manner, I shall see to it that neither of you will be put in chastity cages for any minor infringements. And do ensure that she makes it to her appointments,” Anjy said. The white metal door slammed shut against my ass, pushing me to stumble forward.

“Yo, Ion right?” asked a wild dark bunny girl from the top bunk. “S’ a pleasure to have a newbie around.” She was toned, had abs for days, and had the permagrin of a woman whose favorite hobby is stomping on balls.

I felt the hot breath of my second cellmate wash against my neck. I spun around, tripping on her foot, and fell on the floor. Above me stood a shortstack dragoness with black scaly skin, burning blue eyes, and a resting murder face. “Sup cock-sleeve?”

Both wore the thigh-highs and Horny Jail one-piece as well as collars and cuffs. However, neither was straightjacketed nor cuffed. The big thing that caught my attention though were their big things. Both sported big meaty girlcocks, both stroked to full vein-throbbing hardness.

The rabbit girl leapt down with a triple backflip. Her feet slammed on either side of my head, leaving her dripping dark pussy and thick thirteen-incher in my view. “Welcoooome~ Name’s Jacky. Been here since I turned eighteen. My pal’s Ram the Rod. A real long timer. How long you been here again, twenty?”

“Twenty-six,” Ram replied curtly.

Jacky raised her brows, whistling. “Twenty-six years. S’ a long time, ain’t it? You learn lotsa tips n’ tricks in twenty-six years. You learn about the rich cream-cunts who come here lookin’ for fun times thinking this is some kinda pleasure spa. About the crooked staff. All sortsa stuff. Don’t worry tho, cock-sleeve. Lucky you, you’ve got two kind seniors here willing to show you the ropes, like they say.”

Ram snorted, crossing arms under her tits, which were rather tiny compared to her massive tits and ass.

“Mmmh?” I gulped some drool, pulling my legs closer.

“What’s next? What’s this mean?” Jacky asked, tilting her head. “Ooooh, I dunno… in plain common. You’re gonna become our bitch, cock-sleeve, servant, whatever the Hells we tell you to be.”

“Or else,” Ram added, huffing menacingly.

Jacky grinned, leaning her nose against mine. “Hehee… Soooooo. Newbie. Take care of us, yeah?”

My body shuddered. I might’ve cum a little.

Curse that Dynja for playing to my only weakness, my desire to be bound and ravished. I’d never be able to escape Horny Jail, if they kept tempting me with rough sex and prison bullying!

Jacky and Ram hoisted me up and bent me over the table. A cock speared my slippery slit before I could process that my crotch-piece had been pulled aside. Jacky’s fist wrapped around my hair and pulled, adding a touch of pain to my first moan of pleasure.

“Hehee. Think we’ll get along just great~” Jacky spanked my rump, then grabbed hold of my hip-harness to let herself accelerate into a violently rough pace.

“Nnnghm! Mhuwah?” Too hard! My poor pussy hadn’t adjusted to her size yet.

Another spank, another moan. “Keep on moaning newbie.”

Obedient slut that I am, I obeyed, singing my pleasure out in grunts and gasps, all filtered through the ball of rubber that forced my jaws agape. Jacky pressed my face against the table, bringing Ram into my line of view. The thick shortstack was stroking herself, massive dark cock inches from my face.

“It’s going in your asshole,” Ram said matter of factly.

My bootyhole twitched in anticipation.

Jacky came surprisingly quickly, not as quickly as me but still. A spurt of cum filled my slit. She gave me a few spanks, and got off. I hadn’t even caught my breath when the dragon-cock pressed against my backhole.

Ram grunted. “Take it.”

“Mmhewwhy… mhewwhy…” I whimpered.

“She’s asking for mercy,” Jacky translated.

Ram snorted, dug her claws into my hips, and entered all the inches in a single thrust. She spread me from a wink to gape. All of a sudden I was filled. Filled with burning hot throbbing dragon-cock. 

My ass clenched. Hot trembles seized control of my body as I came on the spot. Not giving a damn about my ongoing climax, Ram used me like I was a ragdoll. Her huge dragoncock slipped in and out twice within a second, ravaging my sensitive hole with each thrust. Constant stimuli rolled the first anal orgasm rolled into the next, until Ram came, while fully hilted. Fiery hot cum flooded my insides, further filling me up.

I bit hard on my gag, tearing up from the pleasure.

“Nice,” Ram stated, unplugging herself.

“Ohhm-ghh.” I sucked in air, writhing on the bed as my asshole gaped wide, then moaned again when a warm tongue pressed against my anus. Untold inches of long hot appendage slipped inside me, scouring cum off the inner walls, slurping the trickle of seed from my cunny.

“So it takes cock alright. Let’s see about serving.” Jacky removed my gag. and the two lifted me to stand in a bent over angle. A bunny cock smacked my face as I looked up, huffing, struggling to withstand the dragoness’ licks. Jacky wrapped the leash around my neck and choked.

“Urk… Ahh-ahh…”

“Did’ya not understand?” Jacky slapped her sloppy wet erection against my cheek. Leash tightened.

“Guh… Haaa… C-can’t… Breathhh...” I gasped for air. Though I did nothing, I began to feel breathless.

My lungs tingled. 

My veins thump against the rubbery leash. 

“Haahh… Breath…” I gulped air, unable to satiate the burning. Black edges of my vision began to close in. I struggled, but my limbs were heavy, and the bondage unyielding. I couldn’t tap out or escape. My life was at Jacky’s mercy.

Ram’s tongue pressed into my vagina. The rough tip pressed on my g-spot. Tongue out, eyes rolling as my vision blackened, I came hard.

My consciousness faded.

Bliss, utter bliss.

“Look who’s back!” Jacky laughed. 

I awoke slowly, as if coming out of a nice dream. Two cocks rubbed against each other inside me. Both my anus and pussy were raw from sex and filled. Jacky and Ram sandwiched me on the bed. Ram took one of my nipples between her teeth, while roughly groping the other.

“Gah!”

Jacky’s arm wrapped around my neck from behind in another choke-hold. Her grip tightened. My holes did the same. “She likes it huh?”

“Tight!” Ram winced, gritting her teeth.

Jacky moaned behind me, tightening her grip, which caused me to squirm. Both intensified their thrusts, loading me with their cum once more. When she released me, I was thoroughly spent, panting for air, and floating on clouds of pleasure.

They weren’t done with me though.

For the rest of the night, I was their cock-sleeve. Neither my ass nor puss got more than half-an-hour rest at a time. My mouth was used to clean the cum-soaked erections. I was passed around like an object: Bent over, spread wide, pushed down, and pinned against hard surfaces.

My leash was used to cruelly hang me from the bed rafters. One of my thigh-high socks was wrapped around my face into an airtight mask. A sweaty smelly dragon pussy sat on my face, until I stopped kicking and screaming. I was their bitch alright, a little helpless prison bitch.

I must’ve cummed a hundred times, and the best wasn’t even over yet.

Morning came.

“SHOWER IN TWO! LINE UP AND GET READY!” Repeated a voice from outside the cell as a baton banged against metal.

I’d found myself on the floor, lightly choking on my collar that was attached to the door-handle. They’d shoved my ballgag up my ass as a makeshift butt-plug. My other sock was wedged between my lips, tied around my head as a gag. Cum stained half my body. I reeked of sex.

My cellmates jumped up, picked padlocks from a cabinet that had opened, bound their own wrist cuffs together behind their backs, and faced their beds.

“Might wanna get up quick, newbie,” Jacky said, grinning. “They don’t like tardy patients.”

Door was yanked open before I could do a thing. My leash dragged me into the hallway, where a long queue of restrained patients stood behind a handful of orderlies. Everyone stared at my sloppy half-naked ass.

“I TOLD YOU TO GET READY!” Shouted a tall muscular nurse. “FIFTY SPANKS FOR DISOBEDIENCE!”

Strong arms whisked me up and pressed me against the wall. A rigid cane smacked into the tender spot beneath my rump far too hard!

“Nhaahh!”

“ONE!”

Another smack. My eyes bulged. I teared up, whimpering for mercy.

“TWO!”

“FIFTY! NEXT TIME. BE ON TIME.”

I felt a single red lane of ache and agony throb under my butt. My cheeks ran with tears. I was a shivering mess, whimpering for mercy.

They led us into a communal shower. Jacky and Ram pinned me against their bodies and led me under a hot stream of water.

“Okay, time to earn your keep,” said Jacky. 

I looked up at her through my wet hair. “Whah?”

“Hey! Everyone! We’ve got a newbie ass for sale! Cunt, ass, mouth, all are free to use once for the cheap, cheap price of a copper coin or a favor. Tight, trained, and hot! Jacky & Rem guaranteed quality!”

“Nhoh. Huu chan’t chell mhew,” I protested.

“Mummumumum… Shut up!” Jacky spanked the sore spot on my thighs.

I cried out and collapsed on my knees.

“You’re our bitch. Now get ready to take cock.” Jacky pointed at the gathering around us.

Dozens of erections loomed above me. Hard futacocks of all sizes and shapes, all of them eager to use the helpless newbie, nearly as eager as I was to be used. 

Next moment of my life was a buffet. My pussy and ass didn’t go two seconds without someone plunging into them, and neither did my mouth. Hot water and cum splashed over me in equal measure. Bodies squished against me on all sides, soft thighs, asses, and tits. Every now and then someone pressed a cunt to my face and rubbed themselves off on my nose. I’m not sure how many of them passed me around, but I probably made a first impression to half of the patients in Horny Jail.

They fucked me until a small army of orderlies rushed in to disentangle the pile. The whole thing was apparently my fault. I was bound tight against a patient stretcher, blindfolded, and gagged, and rolled away.

First impressions of Horny Jail: Ten out of ten, would drop soap again.

180