Tightly Bound
10.2k 4 136
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I trailed after Shadada, barely able to keep my attention on walking straight, let alone sneaking. Despite my best efforts, my fingers kept slipping under the hem of the tight nurse’s dress, dipping into my burning little horny pot.

Even whilst walking and trying to act natural, I couldn’t stop masturbating.

That damned climax-stopping collar still hugged my neck. I still hadn’t cummed in over who knows how long. My body was on the edge.

“Guards,” Shadada whispered. She pressed turned to face me and began talking loudly about treatment procedures. The orderlies passed by, without so much as glancing at us.

“Phew…” My tan savior fanned herself. “C’mon. The employee’s exit isn’t far. We need to get ready to run. The door girls are big, and one of them is a rubbermage. I can distract them with a divine spell, but not for long.”

“Ahahaha… Running is going to be a bit…” I bit my lip, my entire body shivered. My legs were two disobedient noodles in sexy white thigh-highs. “It’ll be a challenge.”

“That’s the spirit.” Shadada grinned, patting my back. 

Gosh she was hot, I wanted to bang her right here and now.

She must’ve noticed. The paladin frowned sympathetically. “I know it’s tough. I tried a chastity belt for two months once. Absolute horror. I’d never fapped so much with my nipples before. Feared they might fall right off!”

I laughed, appreciating the support.

We slipped out of the main corridors and into an employee locker room. Shadada placed her hand on the lock of one of them and chanted a quick spell. Click! The locker opened. She handed me a set of rather drab clothes.

“Put them on. I’ll see if there’s a scarf to hide the collar somewhere…” She began opening lockers and stripped herself.

I shimmied out of the nurse’s dress and panties, and was about to remove my stockings, when chatter sounded from the door. Shadada froze.

“That’s the rubbbermancer! Hide! Quickly!” She whispered, and ran to shove me into a closet with her, then quietly shut the door.

Thin slits in the metal door broke the darkness of the narrow closet. Shadada’s toned body was pressed against mine, our breasts squished together, and legs entwined, with my nude pussy resting on her thigh.

Her heaving rubbed against my nipples and her hot breath washed over me. The feminine scent of her sweat was gentle as that of any elf. I shuddered, moaning.

Shadada clasped a hand over my mouth.

“Mhhph!”

“Shh…”

The rubbermage, a slender drae like myself, though one with dark purple skin, led a curvaceous human orderly into the room by hand. Both were chuckling and chatting. Then, the human nodded, and with a snap of her fingers, the rubbermage caused durlatex to engulf the curvy human in a straitjacket and legbinder, which left her crotch bare.

She was a futa.

The rubbermage bent her over, spanked her ass, and shoved gloved fingers in there. Two, three, then four, then her entire slender wrist. The futa moaned and earned herself a gag.

Laughing, the mage pulled out and manifested herself the mother of all strapons, a veritable monster of anal destruction even larger than the toys I masturbate with! The mage pressed it in and fucked her peer. It had to hurt. It had to feel amazing.

“Mmmmngh…” I glanced back to Shadada, rubbing my slit on her thigh.

She grit her teeth, leaning back. “Hey, we really shouldn’t…”

Her fingers slid over my breast, side, abdomen, and hip. I offered my thigh up against her elfy bits as a fair trade, and found her slit burning and slimy with desire. Shadada sucked in a breath, squirming against me in the confined closet, causing small moans to escape both our lips.

“Fuck… Ion, we’ll get caught.” She peeled her hand off my mouth.

The futa outside released a hoarse scream of pleasure, cumming all over the floor.

I caressed my elven friend’s hips, meeting her big dark brown eyes. Selfish thoughts crossed my mind. For a moment I entertained the idea of saying ‘fuck it’, pressing my lips against hers, and letting our lusts loose until we drowned in the closet.

But she was my friend.

My mortal friend.

I might survive decades locked up in here, since I could always concoct demigod level spells to heal my psyche later on. However, she wasn’t my paladin, and thus beyond my powers to save should I accidentally break her.

Stopping myself from launching into fingerbanging her felt a hundred times worse than all the orgasm denial I’d endured over the last months. I grit my teeth, biting down the whimpers, and nodded.

“Yeah, we can fuck when we get out.”

She grinned. “That’s the spirit.”

My elbow accidentally clanged against metal. Shadada and I froze, hugging each other as the closet door creaked open. Two pairs of eyes stared right at us.

“Ah.” The rubbermage smiled. “Would you like to join…” Her smile faded, eyes tightening. “That’s a patient collar.”

Shadada threw her hand up and divine energy surged forth in a hazy mirage of mazes. The two employees stopped moving, their eyes glazed over.

“Run!” Shadada grabbed my arm.

We ran for the door. “Clothes?” I looked back.

“No time. They’ll be here within seconds. The place has magic detection wards everywhere.” She kicked open the door and led us in a sprint through the employee hallways, up to a checkpoint with warded airlocks and guards. One of them blew a whistle. Alarms began ringing all over the horny jail.

Shadada muttered a prayer to Dynja, gathering divine energy about her in what looked like a translucent armor in the shape of a sphinx. But just before it could solidify, the spell flickered and died. 

She cursed. “Why now?!”

The guards were already coming for us, hefting stun wands. 

Shadada took on a martial stance. “Stay behind me. I’ll create an opening for you.”

My heart tightened with guilt and love and adoration towards my brave sexy BFF. “I…” What to do? What could I do to save her? Ruin my disguise and risk damaging the world with my true form? With my current thoughts limited to those of a mortal, I couldn’t even begin to comprehend the consequences of it. Even for Shadada, I couldn’t destroy this place and everyone in it.

“I’m sorry,” was all I managed.

Stun bolts whistled through the air. Shadad withstood them valiantly, her hands held up as a shield. But the fist-sized bolts of blue energy hammered into her at a ruthless pace, and by the ninth bolt, she took the knee. By eleventh, she was sprawled on the ground.

A single bolt was enough to send my mortal form on the cold floor. If not for the collar, I would’ve cum from the pain.

Moments blurred as the stunbolt’s magic sat atop my mind like a blue blindfold.

We were seized by the orderlies and hoisted us upright. Hazily, I saw the outline of the rubbermage raise her fingers to cast a spell.

Durlatex flowed over my body like white paint, racing across my skin to engulf me from nose to toe. I choked momentarily. The shiny mass continued to writhe and tighten, pressing against my skin all over, constricting and cinching.

It bubbled under my groin. A thin tendril slithered into my anus, spreading my hole and insides, as the plug widened and slithered deeper. Another entered my sex, at first thin, then filling, it reached all the way, sending a shock of pain-flavored pleasure through me, when the huge dildo filled me up to the entrance of my womb. A tendril reached into a hole I’d never even thought about, but recognized immediately as the pressure inside my urethra grew unbearable from the plug.

Each plug pulsed, pumping shots of warm fluid in my holes until I screamed against my gag, ready to burst.

The sheen of durlatex before my lips pushed past my teeth at that point. Chewy rubber filled my mouth, sliding down my tongue and throat deeper than any cock I’d sucked before. My eyes watered as more durlatex filled my nose, clogging it up.

I was about to pass out, when the tiniest of airholes opened up in the cock-gag, bridging outside with my throat directly. 

Lightheaded, I sucked in wheezing breaths, unable to fully sate my asphyxiation.

My bodysuit smoothed my hands into helpless mittens and the animated durlatex moved my hands behind my back, pressing them into a cruelly tight reverse prayer position behind my upper back. The two sleeves sealed against each-other.

I moaned as bands of intense tightness appeared all across my body. Thick straps with D-links formed over my thighs, ankles, and knees. Belts strapped my legs together up to the knees and a short leash formed between my ankles. My toes fell down as cumbersomely tall heels grew under me, sealing off all the dreams of running away.

More straps rose from my bodysuit, criss-crossing my body in a lewdly tight harness that dug deep grooves into my rubber-bound flesh. The pressure on my chest grew, further restricting already precious air, causing me to feel constantly out of breath.

Standing beside me, Shadada stood on shivering legs. Bound as I was, she was struggling to breathe through her dick-gag. As a small mercy, her collar was that of durlatex.

Unlike me, she could cum, and based on the deep blush and lustful haze of her eyes, she’d climaxed several times while being sealed into her durlatex prison.

“Astonishing foolishness,” said a scornful voice I was all too familiar with. Dynja, disguised as Anjy, strutted to the scene, oozing of haughty smugness. 

“Ma’am.” The orderlies saluted. “The unidentified intruder attempted to make off with a patient, after assaulting two of our staff.”

Anjy nodded slowly, her gaze fixed on my pitiful form. “I’m aware. The warden scryer reported the attack to me minutes ago. You’ve all done an exemplary job capturing the two.”

“Thank you.”

Anjy walked slowly around us. “What I struggle to fathom is how the famous Paladin Shadada could have been tricked into aiding a lust addicted fool such as our worthless patient?”

Murmurs of recognition shock and spread across the room. 

Shadada’s eyes widened, embarrassment and shame coloring her face pepper-red.

“A noble soul brought low by this despicable cretin!” Anjy yanked the link of my collar and squeezed my crotch, causing all the embedded rubber toys to push deeper. I moaned from the pleasure, growing light-headed as I forgot to breathe. “Both of them evidently require the attention of our facilities, but I want you, Paladin Shadada, to look at this amoral sack of lustful filth, to truly take a look at her.”

Anjy removed my orgasm inhibiting collar.

All at once, the sensations from constricting pressure of durlatex suit, the harness, the bondage, and the three plugs caused my nerves to shoot white hot with an overload of pleasure. I came hard, convulsing against my bindings. Only the steely grip of the orderlies held me from falling.

“Is this what you wish to become?” Anjy shouted at Shadada, and slammed her open palm against my breast.

I shuddered and came again. My love-juices oozed around the toyes, making my nether-region all slimy again. Another slap, this time on my cheek. My climax couldn’t stop now. The cock-gag muffled my moans of pleasure into a trembling wheeze.

“A base slut unable to restrain herself for the sake of fleeting physical pleasure.” Another spank. “A selfish whore who’d risk her sanity and that of those around her for heightened orgasms.” 

Her words hit me in the just right spot.

The mix of pity and second-hand shame in orderlies intensified it.

The look of horror and pleasure on Shadada’s face multiplied that all times eleven. With tears of pleasure burning down my cheeks, I climaxed so hard my body nearly shut down. The conversation continued around me. The spanks kept on falling on my breasts and ass. I must’ve missed around five minutes of the humiliation, as I’d nearly blacked out.

When I came to, Anjy threw me on the floor and pressed a heeled shoe on my pussy.

“Why would you aid this lazy lust addicted waste of space and throw your life away? Why would you risk your life for someone, who quite obviously belongs in Horny Jail for the rest of her miserable life?!”

Humiliated and shaken, Shadada cried too, but her tears weren’t entirely those of pleasure. There was sadness in them. Resignation.

Anjy knelt down to rip my gag off. Slime and drool stuck to the foot-long cock and nose-plugs. I was sent into a coughing fit, then forced to cry out, as the heel pinned my clit down.

“Pitiful worm. Do you even have anything to say to justify your—”

“Stop time, please,” I mouthed silently.

Anjy quirked her brow. In an instant, the world became monochrome and everyone except the two of us stopped moving. Dynja’s mortal disguise peeled off like a thin illusion, revealing the void-black humanoid sphinx’s true demigoddess form.

“It is too late to beg. Take your punishment here, never contact my paladin again, and I shall forget your transgressions,” she said, lording over my bound form.

“Nah.”

Her features twitched. “‘Nah’?”

“It means no.”

“I am aware of what it means.”

I licked my lips as they spread into a wicked grin, and dropped my Uno reverse on Dynja. and said, “Look at who’s interfering in mortal affairs now.”

Dynja raised her chin. “I have not. This is all your doing.”

“You used divine powers to scry fun-time plans with Shadada, then interfered, causing her to go on a rescue mission to save me, which led to her being led here. So, her choices have been directly altered by your divine interference. Plus, you haven’t restricted yourself to a mortal body like I have. You’re only disguising your divine form. What would the higher deities think of a supposedly neutral lesser deity like yourself going around the mortal world, changing destinies and twisting fates like this?”

“Hmph.” Dynja ground her heel against my clit, causing me to twist from the sudden assault of delightful pain.

“Wretched fool. This is how I’ve conducted my mortal affairs for millennials, and this is how I shall continue to carry them out. Herein lies a free lesson to you, perverted transmigrator. Higher deities do not care for what we do, so long as we exercise the proper etiquette and refrain from stirring too much chaos. We have an unspoken agreement, so long as we do not draw mortal attention, certain rules can be… nudged.”

To punctuate, she nudged her foot, pressing the dildo in my cunt against my womb.

“Aaaahnmgh! Haahh… haahh…” Shivering, I gathered myself, maintaining a winner’s grin. “B-but say a higher deity was watching. Saaay… one happened to be subscribed to my horny butt, and wander by the evidence of your actions. One might have to interfere.”

Dynja’s eyes widened in a sudden fright. Her wings spread wide, divine magic coalescing into a long range teleportation.

“Na-a-aa! Don’t leave like that. It’d only further mess with these mortals. You do know that the rubbermage is a grandmage and would immediately recognize the astral disturbance from your spell as being magic beyond mortal ability, right? Given that you’ve gone to such lengths to research this place to stop my funtimes. Oh, and that futa over there next to the rubbermage. You do know that she’s the daughter of the arch-bishop of Harummon. Add in her knowledge of divine lore and the rubbermage, and there’s a big chance they’ll recognize who did this. A higher deity like Harummon couldn’t possibly let this go, would he?”

Dynja grit her fangs, her face twitching as she suppressed boiling emotions. “You dare…”

I laughed. “Besides, you still owe me a good spanking, though that stuff before…” I sucked in drool from just thinking about the humiliation she’d given me. “That was a good start, but a filthy lust addicted slut like me needs… more.”

“You dare hold me hostage?” Dynja hoisted me up by the throat.

I struggled helplessly, choking. “Mmmhh… If it gets you to do this? Yesss.”

“Hraaaah!” She threw me down.

“Aaaahn! I love being thrown about like a rag too.”

Her claws twitched as she paced the time-frozen room. “You… you absolutely irredeemable degenerate!”

My eyelids fluttered, I bit my lip. “Mmm. More, please.”

“What is it you aim to accomplish with this? Do you believe I would relinquish Shadada to you if you blackmail me? Are you fool enough to believe I would let this digression slide?”

“No. So let’s make it fair. Take on a mortal guise with the same restrictions as mine. Then let the world play out as it would, without any divine interference.”

The pause betrayed Dynja’s hesitation.

“Scared?” I sneered. “Big scawy deity scawed of getting trussed up if she loses?”

“Ha! You shall see me victorious regardless of whether we play by your ridiculous restrictions, or rules of common sense. And once you witness my fundamental superiority, I will take my time punishing you, until proper humility can be aroused from the corrupted depths of your filthy transmigrator soul!”

“Rewind.” She snapped her fingers, and both of us moved backwards, until we stood in the exact same positions as we had before Time Stop.

Dynja then touched my forehead. Massive arrays of divine runes blasted pure white color around her and her eyes flared like a pair of pale neutron stars. The sphinx’s magic copied my Divaslap rune and etched it on her forehead.

Her body shrunk back to mortal form of Anjy Domwood, the dark skinned human woman possessing an aura of cold regal beauty, and an obvious half-chub tenting her tight business woman’s skirt.

“I look forward to educating you,” she said and released the Time Stop.

 

Had to stop the chapter there, or it would go on megalong. Horny Jail saga is nearing its final climax ;) Up next is probably a short interlude. A masturbation guide for fellow lesser deities who are experimenting with MtF or MtFuta transformations.

136