Fap Club
9.5k 5 144
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Alright, my fellow deities and demigods at Lesser Deities’ Afternoon Club, it is time for Ion’s much awaited masturbation guide!

Whoo boy, have I been looking forward to this. 

To those wondering, my bff hadn’t contacted me for a year and I took it like a total champ. Basically, I shlicked the hours away at max speed, and definitely did not cry at all.

So, yeah, I started holding guided fap sessions to my fellas and fellarettes at Lesser Deities’ Afternoon Club. Think of it as yoga, but instead of being soft-porn, our sessions are genuinely lewd.

First several months were a bit of a chaos, with us figuring out the best way to arrange the sessions, setting some ground rules, and agreeing on payment. Now though, we’ve got this mostly figured out, so it should be fine letting you guys in on the action!

Plus, today’s session was a little special.

It started as usual, with me, fully clothed in warm fuzzy robes, sitting on a chair in my scrying chamber. The room was a vast borderless chamber of white mist and the floor a pearly mirror, slightly opaque.

Without static or distortion, my students began popping in, forming a semi-circle around me.

“Welcome! Welcome!” I raised my arms in cheer, nodding at those who arrived. “Tlippoth, Ainu, Merwen. Uno, good to see you decided to give it another shot.”

The lesser deity of reverses had been awfully embarrassed, when I guided him through the motions of a gender transformation spell. Understandable, considering his natural form was that of a hypermuscular cactus dryad.

“It was… an intriguing experience,” Uno replied in his gruff voice.

“Two weeks shall pass. And you shall place yourself under casting a permanent transformation. Thus is my prediction,” laughed Tlippoth, a formerly formless lesser deity from the shapeless void, now dangerously curvaceous lady with extra helpings of eldritch sexiness in her hips, thighs, and almost outrageous breasts. Dark oily purple glistened on her skin. Slender tendrils fell from her head like thick dreadlocks, forming a long intricate braid.

“Hells naw. She’ll be a proper girl by the end of today, mark my words, she will.” The boisterous voice belonged to Rapudenah, a lesser deity of fabrics. She’d discarded her former patchwork teddy-bear look and taken on the shape of a petite human with white quilted eyes moving on the black blindfold that covered the upper half of her face.

“I for one recommend you try out a futa form today,” said a deeper voice. Ainu was a nature spirit on par with lesser deities, a massive wolfgirl with white ears and tail and a muscular body full of tattoos reminiscent of ancient cave-paintings. A thick cock hung over her pussy, already in half-chub.

Several more deities tuned in.

If not for the fact that I was a deity, I bet I would’ve felt damn nervous for having twenty-plus fellow deities gather around me with expectant stares.

“Oki doki!” I clapped, smiling. “Thanks everyone. Great to have you here again for another wet fap guidance session.”

My awful pun elicited a few sympathetic chuckles.

“Good to see so many of you’ve already settled on your preferred forms. You don’t have to though, it’s all good if you prefer something more fluid, or like to switch it up like socks. Though do consult your higher deities for that last one, your worshipers might have a tough time sending you their faith, if you go from a recognizable icon to a shapechanger.”

I began to loosen my bathrobe, letting it fall of my slender shoulders and pool onto the ground.

Heat rushed to my cheeks and ears and down my hips, as a score of eyes took stock of my cream-white silk undergarments. Sunlight-yellow lace and filigree decorated my stockings, garter-belt, see-through panties, corset, fingerless sleeves, and fabric collar. Tiny bows and silk-roses added an extra dash of girliness to the ensemble, making my golden clit and nipple piercings ever lewder.

“Today’s theme is ‘a frustrated princess’. It doesn’t have to be a mortal princess, anything that’ll make you feel as if you’re a pampered princess, who’s following her horny desires secretly from the rest of the court can do the trick. Or heiress of a tribe or clan or any kind of organization, where you are supposed to be prim and proper.”

“What about a warprince?” asked Ainu, the wolf futa.

“The futa heirs to the Northwaste King? Yeah, I think imagining yourself as one of them would fit nicely. Feel free to alter the outfits to your preferences. It doesn’t need to be what the princesses actually wear, just something that evokes the feeling.”

Deities and demigods around me were changing as fabrics of various colors licked across their feminine curves, forming outfits that ranged from adorable to even more scandalous than mine!

A girly grunt came from where a manly cacti-dryad had stood. In his place was an aloe-vera-green humanoid woman with three fingers and two toes, reflective black eyes, and sharp spiky teeth. Huge colorful flowers drooped from her head. She was already rubbing her mosquito-bite tits and fingering her smooth slit.

“Uno, no fapping yet,” I reminded her gently.

The dryad meeped, looked around her, and grew dark green after noticing the grins around her. She was the last one to dress up, giving herself an outfit much-like mine, except a shade of red that matched her head-flowers.

“Looking good everyone! I’m getting a little hot just looking at you,” I chuckled, growing hotter for admitting it.

“Tonight, you shall know me not as Tlippoth of the Gaping Void,” announced the eldritch girl. “Know me tonight as Tilipopoth, the sacrificial princess of Juduoloch’s of Outer Realm, as she longs for the swift passage of eons so she may fulfill her born duty.” Translucent living fabrics bit deeply into her thick curves, forming a shifting shape between a full bodysuit and leotard-thigh-highs set.

“Great roleplay there Tilp- Tilipopoth,” I gave her a thumbs up and turned to address the crowd. “Alrighty! Last time, we had you all humping your imaginary master’s leg, while deepthroating their cocks, like the good girls you are. Today, we’re going back to self bondage, and good old indulgence. How many of you know what a sybian is? Show of hands!”

A few raised their hands.

I nodded, creating said device from thin-air for them to study. “Sybian is a hard saddle-shaped cushion. Various attachments can be mounted on top of the ridge. When the girl sits on top, she can activate the ridge to vibrate, making for a pleasurable and comfy ride, even for extended periods of time. In other words, this here device makes for an S-grade combo with self-bondage!”

There were a few appreciative gasps and whistles.

“Okay, girls copy this in your own domains, and set the toy on the floor like so~” I bent over, making sure to give them a good look at the garments wedged against my smooth lower lips, and set the sybian down. With the fluid grace of a sultry dancer, I sat over it, rubbing myself on the ridge. 

“Mmfp. Now, what you place on top is up to you. If you aren’t sure what you like yet, you can follow my example.” I glanced at Uno. Her face was flushed, her nipples hard, and her arousal as obvious as mine. It was impossible to not get hot and horny with so many horny deities in one space.

I created a set of rubbery bumps on my sybian, one to vibrate against my clit and two larger humps to press against (but not enber) my pussy and rear-hole. After wiggling onto a comfy seated posture, I waited for everyone to catch up.

Like usual, Ainu chose to have her ass impaled with a massive dildo, causing her futa cock to bleed pre-cum.

Tlippoth went for two modest rubber tentacles.

After a few minutes, twenty or so of us deities turned into horny sluts were sitting on sybians with our girly bits more or less filled.

“Looking hot, girls!” I called out. “Oki doki. Create a set of ankle and thigh shackles. Material is up to you, but pick something comfy. In addition, you should make some arm restraints, simple wrist and arm cuffs are fine. If you want to, you can add a gag and a blindfold. Don’t create them on yourself, dressing up is half the joy!”

I created a set of pretty white-and-yellow leather cuffs to go with my princessy lingerie. Once everyone was ready, I grabbed the ankle cuff, and began fastening them on my legs.

“Now, if you’re a degenerate like me, you’ll probably start feeling hot as you tighten the restraints. Embarrassed too. Keep on putting them on, even if your heart feels about to burst. Embrace that shame of wanting to be tied up. Embrace that desire to be a helpless subby slave, so desperate for domination that she’s willing to do it herself.” 

Thigh shackles bit deeply into my thick stocking-clad flesh. I locked the two bindings together, binding my heels against my ass. My weight shifted entirely onto the sybian, pressing the rubber bumps hard against my crotch. 

“Mmmf. Aah… Take your time enjoying the process.” Biting my lip, I let my hands wander over my smooth lilac curves, copping a feel of my breasts, tweaking the nipple piercings. “Nngh. Ah… Haah… You’ll be tied up soon, so now’s a good time to tease your breasts. Give them a hard squeeze.”

Whimpers, moans, and groans of the deities made for a lewd chorus.

“Touch your ass. Feel your neck. You can even slip a finger or two in huuh houh…” I shuddered while fingerfucking my mouth, letting out a pathetic whine. “Mmm~ Get your bodies worked up, heighten the anticipation. If you have gags or blindfolds, you can start putting them on.”

Tlippoth blindfolded herself. Ainu eased a dildo-gag down her throat and good little Uno tightened an open mouth gag over her head.

“Good pick Uno! Open mouth gags are great for anyone who wants to feel a little more vulnerable. I just love the degradation of drooling all over myself that it brings.”

“Mhhgah.” She nodded, her tongue lolling out through the ring.

“Oookay, everyone! Take a few more moments to enjoy the build-up.” After a minute, I picked up my arm shackles. “Now. Get your arm bindings. Get them on nice and tight, just over the elbows. Then the wrist shackles. Once you’re done, you’re going to want to slip a short chain between the arm shackles. Clip them on, like so.”

I attached my arms together at the elbows with a short chain behind my back. “Now, for the wrists, simply lock them to your thigh-ankle shackles.”

Click.

And click.

“Aaaand, we’re nicely trussed up.” I wiggled my limbs, moaning softly as my mound ground against the sybian.

Sexy lady deities finished tying themselves up all around me. A few eager pervs already humped their seats, Ainu among them. Pre-cum bubbled from her girl dick.

“Now, to those of you, who are newer to bondage. Take your time. Feel out the restraints,” I said, as I followed my own instructions. “Tug on them. Struggle a little bit, there we go. Feels good doesn’t it? Being tied up is nice. Mmmgh. With arms at your sides, you can’t cover yourself. Can’t continue tweaking your nipples. Can’t even masturbate. All you can do is sit there and be a little piece of sexy helpless meat. Doesn’t that just get you hot, or am I the only perv here?”

Affirmative moans and mumbles answered me.

I grinned. “Good girls. Okay. Let’s start cumming! Feed the sybian some mana. If you copied it correctly, it should start vibrrrrat— OoooooOooh Hahaha… Nnnf.”

The beads pressing against my clit, sex, and ass buzzed a soft brr. I shuddered, shifting as much as my bondage allowed, bringing all the weight onto my clit. Pleasure shocked through me. Lust colored my expression as I bit my lip, trying my darndest to delay what was quickly building up to be a big messy and utterly disgraceful orgasm.

“Ghhh.” I grit my teeth, sucking in drool. “Haah… The setting… Aahh… keeps… Nngh! building up… steady… highs… sensing your… arousal.” My fists balled and limbs tensed. I was so close. So damn close. Not yet. You have to give them instructions for how to tell the sybian to stop.

Brrrr!

“Once you…” Fuck! 

Unbearable trembles pressed against my love bead. Even my breasts vibrated, making the golden piercings wiggle. My eyes rolled upward. 

Can’t… Can’t do it! Can’t hold.

“Ion, the Golden Star of Knowledge and Magic, who bows to the Seven Star Celestial, I call thee to witness my submission to you!” called a distant voice.

All the little orgasm muscles in my loins exploded simultaneously, flooding my body with pleasure. Hot warmth squirted out of me. I let out a scream as bliss washed my brain blank. 

Next blink, my scrying chamber was gone, replaced by a warm room of deep red velvets, numerous exotic plants, and scented candles.

“FUCK!” Tied up atop my fapmachine, I trashed helplessly as the bzzz intensified, sending cruel jolts of delight to my poor sensitized button.

“Um…” Shadada, dressed in red leather cuffs and harness, lounged on a loveseat. Her legs were spread inches from my mouth and a thick fem-juice stained dildo was half-way inside her. Her wide chocolate eyes rowed over me and thinned into a wicked grin. “Nice outfit, my goddess.”

“Thank— Mghb!”

Elf pussy juices coated my tongue and throat as Shadada shoved her used dildo in my mouth. She then seated herself behind me on the sybian, and completely derailed my Fap Club session.

144