Perved On By My Paladin
9.8k 6 147
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“On my soul, I Shadada swear…” She leaned to nuzzle the back of my neck, trailing circles of kisses and nibbles on spots that sent jolts of excitement through me. Writhing helplessly against my bindings, I moaned, choking lightly on the pussy-juice coated dildo. Merciless as only a machine can be, the sybian buzzed against my naughty bits, making me cum every time Shadada so much as touched me.

Another kiss turned into a suckling nibble on my pointy ear. Femcum splurted out of my hot wet slit.

“...until and after Abyss breaks and Heavens shatter…” Shadada shimmied closer. Her thighs pressed against my ass and her breasts squished into my back. One hand trailed my vulnerable abdomen and breasts, twirling a teasing spiral over my nipple. The other hand licked my body up and down, squeezing exposed bits of lilac flesh around my embarrassingly girly princess lingerie.

“...to be a faithful and loyal servant…” She combined a sharp toothy kiss on my nape with a twist of both my nipplie piercings, eliciting a wanton scream from my gagged lips. Hot waves of pleasure held my body imprisoned in a haze as one waning climax gave way to the next.

“...of my goddess I-o-n.”

With each of the painfully slowly pronounced letters, she twisted my nipples 180 degrees, leaving them in an agonizing pinch.

The profane ritual I’d bargained from a demon lord and given to Shadada recognized my moan as me accepting the vow. Symbols painted all over Shadada’s living room lit up with golden light that matched the divine runes on my flesh. I felt the paladin’s vow settle between us, even as she caused me to cum. My divine energy filled her, causing the elf’s breath to flutter. Her soul was mine.

“Did I get it right?” Shadada asked, leaning over.

I nodded, groaning.

“Yaaaay!” She let go of my nipples. In her excitement, Shadada tackled me off the sybian. We ended up tangled on the floor, her on top, me pinned on the floor. “It worked! It worked.” Shadada laughed, hugging me. “It actually worked, woods and wisps, I didn’t… You’re actually a Goddess.”

“Mghf… gfuh?” I wiggled my arms.

Shadada’s mouth and eyes thinned into a dangerous grin. “My helpless little goddess. Oh, poor thing, you’re far too cute like this. Hold on, let your faithful paladin help you.”

Finally! I mumbled agreements against the dildo as Shadada helped me upright, lifted me up, and princess-carried me into her bed. Not gonna lie, a muscular tanned dark elf carrying me would’ve made my pussy wet as fuck had I not already been soaked to my womb.

She set me down on the silky red sheets and opened a closet containing roughly one half of a BDSM store. 

“Heeeere we go… As I recall, you were quite the anal slut, right?”

Thump, the toy thumped down onto the sheets beside me. My eyes widened in horror at the sight of the wobbly chain of fist-sized balls. I began to voice my concerns, but Shadada took me by the shoulders and flipped me around.

I heard the squirt of lube. Cold slimy fingers smeared it around my twitching asshole. “Loosen up a little, my goddess. You’ve had bigger cocks in there.” 

One then two fingers slipped in. I buried my face in the sheets, arching my back as pleasure hit me hard. Three, four, five fingers widened my slutty rearhole, leaving it gaping. Even that was not enough to prepare me for the beads.

My ass felt about to explode as Shadada pressed the ball against my sphincter. And something did explode, when the loud plop was followed by a mind-numbing buzz. Second ball followed far too soon, but I took them in like a good little Goddess, accepting the gut-stretching toy in its entirety, and allowing my asshole to close around the stringy hook left outside.

“Mmm. Look at you, good goddess,” Shadada cooed, rubbing my slightly bloated belly as she stood up and went back to her naughty closet. “Your paladin is getting pretty horny over here, do you think she’s earned a reward?”

She popped open a bottle and swallowed something.

“Mgh?” With great struggle, I rolled over and saw a massive futa cock grow from her groin, bulging into full erection.

“A nice, long, leisure reward…” Shadada retrieved a toy from her closet, bent over, and for my viewing benefit, filled the dark hole between her sexy toned elf-buns with a nice big black rubber plug. Then came (and went in) a dildo, filling up both her holes.

I whimpered, squirming to draw pleasure from the balls in my anus as the elf put on a tease show.

She dressed her nipples and clit with vibrators, her cock with a ring, giving her hips a sexy wiggle, followed by a swaying dance that made my cunny lips ache. I begged her to fill me, but Shadada only shook her finger. “Hold on~”

During several torturously slow moments, she picked more toys from her close, put them on, and showed me how unfairly sexy she looked in them. Both of us were sloppy drool sluts with saliva dripping through our cock gags and down our tits. 

Hips swaying, she sashayed over onto the bed. I drank in the sight of that scarlet leather harness biting into her toned body as she settled over me, and rubbed her throbbing cock over my tummy for a final taunt, before plunging every damnably thick inch straight through my cunt.

I felt the cock press against the anal beads. My cunny tightened around its length. I came with my ass and sex both, a mere second before Shadada shot her hot load deep inside me.

The elf blushed, mumbling something akin to an apology against her gag.

I panted, too exhausted by pleasure to reply.

She mumbled something again, and began moving her limbs. Shdada slipped her legs around mine, and with clicks, bound her ankle shackles to mine. With two more clicks, she bound her wrist shackles behind my lower back, binding us together into a deeply intimate and inescapable embrace.

I felt her heartbeat inside my sex and shuddered, melting beneath the lustful gaze of her dark brown eyes.

Though there were pauses where we simply cuddled or lay contently atop each other, we didn’t change positions that day. Her cock was in me till waaaay into next day’s afternoon, when we finally wiggled free and went on a date to celebrate her finally becoming my paladin!

She let me borrow a skimpy white dress that was a teeensy bit too short and tight for public, but what the heck, getting ogled by strangers is kind of nice.

Gosh, I can barely contain how frigging ecstatic I am! My BFF is now my paladin! 

Muh. 

Mine!

That means she’s gonna become an immortal angel in my domain after her mortal body expires (though to be fair that’s gonna be a few centuries off with an elf). I’m so happy <3

Also, big sorry for everyone whose girly bits got tenderized by the sybians at Fap Club. As an apology, you get one free sexual favor coupon from me at the end of next session, when Tlippoth helps me guide us through 10 Ways to Have Fun With a Tentacle Sleepsack.

Until next time~

147