A Bullied Preggo In Bondage
12.1k 7 95
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I woke to my heart racing like it was trying to outrun a nightmare, but my eyes refused to open. Toxin induced fear that had begun to build up inside me way before I stirred kicked into full gear as I attempted, in vain, to squirm and struggle, only to be held perfectly immobile by full-body was-entombment.

My ass and pussy clenched around the wax plugs, awaking the horny part of my brain. That’s right. I’m trapped in a breeding cell with a Void Bee. Bound and bred. All is good, Ion. All is good. Just enjoy the ride and—

I heard her buzz above me.

“EEEP! No! Stay away! Stay away! Hieeeh…” The irrational fear locked my brain in full submission.

My predator approached with slow, measured steps. Her breath washed over me as she leaned closer, and closer. Wet saliva dribbled on my neck. I whined, gritting my teeth in anticipation of the bite.

Fangs came down, two lances of piercing pressure followed by distant pain. Dose after dose of her venom pulsed into my bloodstream, mixing with the toxin, and adrenaline. My dread stayed as high as ever. I felt like a rabbit in a dragon’s den, afraid to offend my predator in the slightest out of fear of being eaten. And the cursed venom made me love it.

The frantic heartbeat, the adrenaline, the fear… Instead of making me want to run, they started to swell my pussy-lips and clit. They made me want to be taken. To be used, rightfully so, by my predator.

As I hung there, panting, a velvety softness brushed against my lips. A large sticky nublet as tall and thick as an orc’s thumb slipped past my lips. My predator pressed her weight against me, squishing my face in that softness, which I now identified as her prodigious breast. The pleasant squishing turned disconcerting, when her titflesh covered my nose, cheeks — the entire lower half of my face — and started to choke me.

I groaned against the nipple as it slid deeper onto my tongue, properly gagging me.

Bzzzdrink…

“Mnggh!” I tried to suck air around it.

A chitinous grip tight as iron seized my throat, choking ruthlessly, with fingers pressing nerves on the back of my neck for added pain.

BZZZDRINK! 

I came. Afraid for my life, I sucked the nipple, coaxing out its prize with tongue and teeth. A nauseatingly thick sweetness bled out, gagging me all over again. Crying and whining, I gulped it down, suckling who knows what magical drug-honey from the Void Bee’s tit, desperately working her nippple with my mouth. My consciousness nearly faded to black by the time she lifted her tit off my face.

I coughed and wheezed, sucking deep desperate breaths. What was in her breast-honey? Another mind altering venom? A body modifying drug?

For once I wished Slurp was there behind the glass, lecturing on the nature of my peril. But nope. I was left alone with my thoughts. Even my predator buzzed off elsewhere into her cell.

“W-wait…” I whispered, swallowing the rest of my question. Aren’t you going to fuck me?

She was, but not yet.

Guess what? Part of being a breeding slave includes not being able to decide when you’re bred. That day, Void Bee drove the lesson home with a long frustrating lecture of neglect.

Darkness lengthened my sense of time. Imprisonment and blindness sensitized my touch, scent, and smell, filling my head with the sweet waxy aromas of Void Bee’s lair. Long, impossibly boring hours dragged past, filled with nothing but waves of irrational fear and arousal. My predator was there, ever present, looming above me like a callous God too detached to touch her subjects.

Only when I began to grow drowsy, did she come for me.

Her strong arms tore me out of the wall, shedding the iron-hard wax off my body like it was styrofoam. She pressed my face into the ground, bent my ass up, and plunged into me without a warning. Like yesterday, she gave it to me hard enough to bore a hole through a lesser gal. I came. I moaned. I screamed. The entire time I was horrified, scaroused beyond sanity.

When she withdrew and once more wall entombed me with a cum-filled pussy, I learned my lesson.

This was not for my pleasure or my delight.

She would do nothing to increase my pleasure or delight. 

I was here to be bred.

Just bred.

End of story.

My days, as hard as they were to count, consisted of intense bouts of fear, long stretches of dark boring loneliness filled with horny thoughts and arousal from my entombed state, failed attempts at masturbation, and agonizingly short and painfully rough breeding sessions which left my womb and vagina raw. The entire time I got breastfed Void Bee’s honey, received several doses of her venom, and breathed nothing but toxin infused air.

I started to notice the changes in my behavior.

No longer could I think of resisting my predator. My natural responses to fear were being overwritten, Fight and Flight being replaced by a languid state of surrender. I just gave up, metaphorically rolled on my back, and waited to be used.

Gods, I was on my way to becoming a totally brainless slave drone.

Mmmph! If only my body could’ve moved enough to allow fapping!

Bzzz…

My predator!

I melted in my bondage, opened my mouth, and waited for her to do with me as she will like a good prey should.

She came over, and paused. I waited, my tongue drooling at the thought of being choked by her tit, which never came. Instead, the Void Bee hefted my sore breast. 

I mewled, hurt as she squeezed my swollen flesh. Pressure built up under my areola, rising, and rising. A trickle of thick fluid squirted out of my tit, eliciting a pleased sigh of release from me, followed by a heady feeling of pleasure around my entire chest.

Bzzzzbred.

Claws sank into the wax around me, cracking my prison. I stayed limp, afraid to even breathe, as my predator carried me in her arms, and laid me down on soft waxy ground, right next to the cell door. She buzzed once, and withdrew into the dark waxy corridors of her lair.

A glance down confirmed that my breats had grown from small mosquito bites to something resembling tits. My tummy was still flat, but already I could feel the alien sperm of a Void being burning hot inside a fertilized egg. I had been bred. I was… pregnant. Me pregnant. Soon enough, the monstrous offspring inside me would make my body would swell lewdly.

The only thing my dumb horni brain registered from that realization was to set my arousal to 11. My tongue dried, while my lower lips drooled. I wished my predator would come back to fuck me.

I laid there like an idiot, wasting a perfect opportunity for a quick fingerbang out of fear of disrespecting the Void Bee.

Like, I was horny.

DYING OF HORNY.

If they ever let you Time Gods go back and change other deities’ timelines, can one of you  p l e a s e  go back and tell me past self to fap.

Doesn’t look like that worked…

Well, it was worth a shot.

Anyway, after being stupid and not using the golden opportunity to shlick, I got collected by DT-12. The amazonian dryad wasn’t much for conversation. She just picked me up, and one-by-one folded my limbs up and tied them into the bitch-suit configuration, where I was forced to crawl on my knees and elbows. Once bound, she opened a hatch on the floor grating and lowered me into the padded, pussy and sweat stinking crawl-ways beneath the lab corridors.

As I started crawling towards where I remembered the toilets where, I got my first taste of being cattle.

A researcher assistant, a human woman with mulptipe arcane bodyparts and a blonde ponytail, walked over me, and spat right on my face.

I froze, looking up at eyes filled with sadistic glee.

“What’re you looking, at womb?” she snapped.

My dumb Void Bee altered instincts made me roll on my back, spread my hobbled limbs wide, and open my mouth.

She laughed, shook her head, knelt down, and poured hot coffee on my pussy. 

I screamed, screamed till my lungs hurt, and they still paled in comparison to the searing pain sliding down my sex. 

“Dumb little shit. I catch you looking up again and I’m going to throw you into flesh-pit for a hundred years. You cattle pieces of shit keep your eyes on the ground. You aren’t people. You aren’t even human. You’re some drae fuck-up who thought she could get into our kingdom. Get this through your ditzy slut skull. You. Are. Worthless. Garbage. Do you hear me. Garbage?”

I sniffled, curling into myself. I tried to beg for mercy, but hurt and fear gagged the words in my throat.

The blonde stood, drew out a wand and gave it a flick. Pain subsided as healing magic coated my abused pussy flesh.

“Do the doggy thing next time I see you,” she said. “I’m going to draw something on you.”

“Ah…” I didn’t know what to say, and dared to say even less.

She strode away, leaving me to struggle back up on my bound limbs. When I finally reached the bathroom, some ten minutes later, I found Dynja moaning between two fellow wombs, one of whom had sat her pussy on her face, while the other was banging herself on Dynja’s girl-cock.

The latter girl’s eyes flicked to meet mine, and began to smile. 

“Oh, hey Ion! Wanna have a go at your friend?” Toujou, the oni who'd been sold here with me, asked.

This is gonna be out of charater now, but I got a cover artist that I've been wanting to commission for a long time potentiall availabe to draw cover for this fic :D

95