Slice of Slavelife (Part 1)
9.8k 1 104
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Dandandadaa! IT'S FINALLY READY! So, I commissioned the glorious Splashbrush for a cover (his style is a wonderful wholesome-lewd). Given how smoll the thumbnails are on Scribble Hub, I won't be using the full-size version, but hey, at least it's pretty to look at, and here it is: 

Just perfect. The text is pretty big 'cos the panties are rather small. Also got a shirtless version. I'll share if when/if I set up a patreon/subscribestar or discord for this story. Anyhow, waiting for the cropped version of the cover to get approved before I post the Part 2 of Slice of Slavelife chapter (it's a long one). Now, let's get back into the smut.

 

Did I wanna have a go at Dynja’s girl D?

Does the sun come up in the morning? 

Does gravity exist?

“Duh! Heck yeah I want some!”

I crawled over to where my arch enemy was being pinned to the ground by two of my fellow newbie cattle slaves. All of them were bound like I was, with our arms and legs hobbled, but the oni and gobbo had one decisive advantage over Dynja. Namely, they weren’t yet as gorgeously voluptuous with pregnancy, and were far too agile for Dynja to defeat.

She moaned against the goblin’s pussy, her hobbled limbs tensing. Toujou’s tongue rolled out as she slammed her ass against Dynja’s hips, with a sweaty, love-juice drenched smack. The oni grit her teeth, her eyes rolling up as she came in sync with the load of cum that started to trickle out of her cock-stuffed pussy.

Toujou sat there, relishing Dynja’s cock in post-gasm euphoria.

Liquid desire was trickling down through my zipper and over the thigh-highs as I ogled, jealous.

“Mnnnh…” With shaking limbs, she crawled off the cock. It sloshed out of her, alongside a few mouthfuls of cum and fem-juice, which added to the lewd tapestry of sexual fluids smattered all across Dynja’s hips, thighs, and panties.

This wasn’t sloppy seconds.

Not even the dirty thirds or fourths.

This was straight up dumpster diving equivalent of dick hunting. And gosh, the thought of smearing my insides with the fluids of dozens of horny strangers did something funny to my small horny brain.

“Okay, go on,” Toujou said, nudging her head at Dynja’s waning half-chub. “It’s all yours.”

I approached warily, hunger for cock growing with every hobbled step. Dynja’s face was still stuffed with Goblin pussy. Was she even aware I was here? Unlikely. The thought of using my rival’s body in secret stoked a naughty excitement in my poor aching slit. And the stupifyingly thick odor of woman, sex, and dick-girl coating her penis threw gasoline on that need.

Panting, I rotated to bring my bum in line with her dick and started rubbing my sex on her. A wet cock squished against my zipped up durlatex panties.

“Oh. Toujou, do you mind…”

Her eyes widened as I presented my behind. “S-sure. Hold on.”

She unzipped my crotch with her teeth. I got back to Dynja, and got to work, smearing my swollen pussy against her sloppy cock, and swiftly impaled myself on her the moment she got erect. Sweet— Mmmmph, did it feel mind shatteringly good. She was just the right thickness. Just the right length. And so gorgeously wet that it slid right in like my cunny was made for her.

With Dynja helpless on her back I had to do all the moving, swinging back and forth on my knees and elbows to side myself on her deliciously thick cock. I moaned on every inch. My inner walls hugged her tight like this was about to be the last dicking of my life. She slid in with silky smoothness, cum-coating working as the perfect lube. I came from just the penetration.

Thankfully, she didn’t.

Next… ten? I’m gonna guess and say ten. Next ten orgasms went in a blur of pleasure. I got all sweaty and exhausted. When I rolled off of Dynja, another girl was there to take my place. 

“Damn. Futas are popular. Almost wish I’d given myself a cock,” I mumbled, staring at the pregnant demigoddess being mercilessly used by her fellow slaves.

Toujou laughed. “Given yourself a cock?”

Shit!

“O-oh, yeah. Like, you know, there are plants that can bite you and make you grow one and uuuhh… potions and such. And spells! Let’s not forget magic.”

“Oookay, chill your tits. I’m not judging. It was just a weird word choice, that’s all.”

“Hahaha, yeah. I do that sometimes.”

“Hey, we were on our way to get fed, but if you need to use the cleaner we can wait around.”

“Oh. Thanks! Yeah, I’ll be right there.”

I crawled my way to one of the open ‘stalls’. The tentacle sprouting from the wall looked hella lot more intimidating from eye-level than it had from above. It was an ugly knobbed thing, closer to an asymmetric bludgeoning weapon more than something you’d think of shoving inside yourself. It was exactly the kind of thing I want to be violated by.

My heart beat with anticipation as I backpedaled towards it. It bumped against my butt. Hard. Slimy. Hot. I moaned as I ground my rear against the member. 

It moved faster than my lust-addled brain could process.

Wet weight slapped against my cum-soaked crotch. Tendrils wound around my hips and tightened and something sharp and slick pressed itself against my twitching anus. It slipped home dangerously fast, flooding my guts with soft thick mass so fast I felt air leave my lungs. As I began cumming, another string slipped itself in through my urethra and pushed my bladder past bursting.

My forelimbs collapsed and I fell onto my breasts into a panting drooling mess, while the tentacles reeled my ass closer to the wall. The volume in my rear shrunk with a great slurp, leaving behind euphoria akin to a ten minute anal pounding. Another sharper slurp emptied my bladder, leaving my insides at once achingly hollow and oh so wonderfully clean.

Then it repeated.

The tentacles filled my dirty places with their mass, only to excavate the moment I felt teetering at the brink of madness.

The five cycles it did gave me more orgasms than I’d gotten from penetrating myself on Dynja. The process left me curled on the floor and wondering what the heck just happened and why did it feel so disgustingly good.

So yeah, tentacle toilet? I give it ten horny preggo slaves out of five. Totally recommend. I might let my digestive system stay mortal all the time if bathroom breaks became this godly.

Also, girl, if you do start peddling them. Better give me a cut for marketing.

Next, we hit the grub hall with Toujout and her gobbo friend.

Eating was as arousing as it was humiliating.

The room was as low as the rest of the crawlspace and packed with hobbled slave girls in various stages of pregnancy. Rubber restraints squeaked. Tiny moans intersped the rhythm of glugs and gulps. 

Sounds of us womb slaves were quiet, purposefully muffled the way prey critters of a forest know to still their sounds when in presence of danger. Staff of the research facility sat at the cafeteria above our crawlspace, chatting as they sampled dishes of freshly tossed salads and juicy stakes.

Off to the side, away from the wall mounted feed dispensers, one scarlet skinned drae was barking and panting like a dog. On the other side of the floor grating, a lab-coated human dangled a strip of meat at the slave, cooing at her like you would at a pet, and making the pregnant girl perform embarrassing tricks for the amusement of her and her co-workers.

My ears flushed hot purple at the sight. “Nnggh. How do you get regular bullies from the staff?”

“Regular bullies?” Toujou stared at me, mouth and eyes wide open.

Drat. Were Voidbee’s dumbening effects already making me a blabbermouth?

“Uhh, like, that’s kinda hot, isn’t it?”

Though toujou cringed, the oni’s blush betrayed her secret opinion. “Well… I suppose. I was going to give you tips on how to avoid unwanted attention, but if that’s your goal. The thing is, and this was a tip from a first generation veteran when I got here, you want to be careful which staffer’s attention you catch. After your first pregnancy, they are all free to request to use you in their breeding and modding experiments. Most of them are kooky, but some are weirder and others are downright sadistic.”

“Aah… I see. So there’s a strategy to it?”

“Yeah, hold on. I’ll tell you in a bit, but we should be quiet while eating.”

 We waddled our way to a pair of recently freed thick wall-mounted dildoes. Brown goop drooled off the tip and the black rubbery cock was covered in the saliva of the last girl who’d sucked it. It was right beneath a table of four staffers too, raising the humiliation factor through the roof.

Sadly, they were mostly ignoring us. I mean, yeah it was hot to be objectified to the point that you bondage crawling on all fours under the floor was such a non-event that it warranted no attention. Super hot actually. Still the attention whoring slut in me was a teeeensy bit disappointed nobody paid any attention to my exhibitionism. Although, I guess you can’t have it both ways. Ah well.

Toujou bumped my shoulder and mouthed, ‘Watch how I do it.’

She then went onto give me the sexiest eating tutorial I have ever had the loin drenching pleasure of spectating. The slender oni girl approached her wall dildo with mouth open, moaning as she slid it over her tongue. With tiny shuffling steps, she advanced, expertly swallowing inches as she did, until a good twenty centimeters of it were lodged in her throat. Muscles of her neck began to move, pumping the feed dispenser by rhythmically gulping. Little sounds escaped her as she ate. Her hips shifted and thighs clenched.

I needed to find another Dynja to fuck or get myself eaten out asap.

But before the horny took over, I had the presence of mind to eat. The rubber tasted gross, I could barely breathe while it was in my throat, and the feed was both bitter and bland. So, to summarize, I friggin loved it.

To think I’d get to be degraded like this every day?

For years?

Heaven. This place was my personal heaven.

After snack, and a quick oral swap, Toujou gave me the run-down of survival strategies inherited from the veterans of the facility.

  1. Avoid Dr. Murchvoch and her assistant. Their pet projects are guaranteed to be heavily modified.
  2. Avoid being targeted by the older research staff because they are just as deranged.
  3. Never look the staff in the eye or annoy them.
  4. Obey every staff member.
  5. Best way to survive with your mind and body intact is to befriend milking staff, who can request to buy you as a personal love slave, or to befriend one of the younger (human) research assistants, because they usually have tamer projects.

I thanked her and saved the info for later. Nothing would be done to me while I was pregnant with Voidbee’s spawn, but it would be valuable information for my long term stay.

We chatted a little more about this and that and nothing in particular, mostly swapping impregnation stories and gossiping about various monsters we might later get bred by. Unsurprisingly, the talk got us horny and we ended up sixty-nining several more times before bed.

<- To be continued soon

104