Slaveception
10.4k 6 99
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

And as I came, an egg popped out.

Plop, just like that! It slipped out like a lubed fist after a two-day gang-bang, almost too smoothly for me to register. Voidbee larvae within the dark purple egg-sack buzzed, calling its siblings to come out and explore the wide new world outside. My thoughts melted into white noise, when those siblings replied and all of the remaining eggs started a jubilee of vibrations within my womb.

“Mnnaaaahhh!”

The entirety of my bloated belly trembled. Hot vibrations churned against the walls of my womb, echoing all throughout my lower body and torso. I felt them in my sore honey-filled breasts, in my painfully erect nipples, my soft tender thighs, my twitching asshole, my wet pussy lips, and my swollen hard clit. Everywhere vibrated. Hard.

I collapsed into a writhing mess, struggling to breathe, stunned by the intense waves of pleasure pounding my nerves. I clenched my hips, screaming as I pushed another thick egg through my tightly contracting slit.

World around me blurred into a yogurt of colors and motion and orgasm. I felt someone grab me and was hazily aware of being carried across the staff hallways by Slurp or one of the other tamed monsters. All details of where I went and how melted away under the all consuming vibrations dominating my womb and sex.

Each egg laid plunged me deeper into a full-body orgasm as the call of their siblings intensified. I lost myself in a seemingly never-ending pit of white bliss.

My first coherent thought, long after pleasures subsided and gave way to a sluggish heaviness, was a realization that I no longer had eggs inside of me. It was followed by the cinching sensation of tight straps around my wrists, arms, ankles, thighs, waist, and neck, which held me fixed and floating in place. A blinding light above my face put tears in my eyes.

“Where?” I mumbled, weakly testing my restraints.

Dead-eyed white haired face of Dr. Horndrewd appeared above me. “Arcanosurgery chamber 2B.”

Fresh shot of adrenaline rushed through my veins. Some deep self preservation switch in my currently mortal body was flicked, as I realized that my body was about to be permanently altered. I dove into that panic, allowing nightmares to play through my imagination while desperately struggling against the thick metal cuffs engraved with glowing azure glyphs. They didn’t budge. The only sign I was doing anything other than wearing myself down was a gentle arcane humm that came from the bondage when I fought against it.

“You understand your situation. Good. I was afraid you might lack the mental acuity to fear what I am about to do to you.”

Sweat beaded down my brow and breasts. A desperate sob escaped me as I heaved to catch my breath.

Panic had sunk its claws deep into my brain.

I might not have limbs after this.

I might not have a brain.

I’ll be a living pussy for ten years.

Pee trickled down my thigh as I sniffled. “P-please… No… Have mercy. Don’t… Don’t break me.”

“Let’s see.” She forced my eyelids open. A gloved finger touched my crotch. “Heightened terror and fear kink from Voidbee’s drugs seems to still be in effect. Excellent. This is why Voidbee venom is my favorite monster extract. Also, it pairs excellently with the acute hyper-awareness induced by a certain notorious species of Wall of Flesh.”

An arcane limb attached to Dr. Horndrewd’s back placed a gallon syringe in the gaunt woman’s gloved hands. 

“N-no please.”

A flick of her fingers caused my horizontally hovering body to snap into a backwards tilt. Another snap forced my ankle cuffs apart and spread me in a split. I moaned at the tightness in muscles that had been constrained by a bitch-suit for months.

Narrow lubed tip pierced my loosened anus with ease. Something thick and cool poured out, spilling to fill every nook and cranny of my rear.

Upside down, I writhed and groaned as my ass started to fill up and stretch from the volume. I could feel it slide deeper, invading the far corners of my bowels. It started to ache. I got an overwhelming urge to eject it all and started squeezing.

 Dr. Hondrewd plugged my pucker with something cold and metallic. It was a big plug, but not big enough to be pushed out. Not until she twisted a switch in it and the plug within me opened like a flower, locking itself in place.

I gasped.

The pressure grew. That jelly began to tickle me from the inside. Gritting teeth, I tried to squeeze it out, fought to eject it with the entirety of my highly trained anal might. To no avail. The plug held tight. My ass stayed full. Everything tickled. I started to feel funny in the brain. I could hear the heartbeat in my veins, smell each little scent emitted by my body and the perfume in the cruel doctor’s armpits. Around me, the world seemed to almost slow down.

“Ngaaahh… Wha- did you do?”

“Granted you roughly 50% increased hyper-awareness, at a small cost of one or two IQ.” A snap brought me horizontal and closed my legs. Even that motion felt slower now. “100%, once the jelly is fully absorbed.”

“Mmngh!” Gosh darn it felt horrible to have my thighs closed with my ass so full. My limbs felt even weaker now as I struggled.

The doctor’s smile widened with unbridled sadis as her third arm placed a thorny black iron wand on her palm. “Now, I hope you are feeling uncomfortable and afraid slave, because this next part will hurt.”

Tip of her wand sparked with pink and purple. She pressed it against my pubic mound and stabbed me with a searing hot agony that drew from my lips an uncontrolled scream of pain and masochistic pleasure. Even in this severely restrained mortal body, I could feel the pink glowing mark sink its insidious arcane tentacles onto my flesh, mana, and soul all at once.

Dr. Hondrewd leaned over me, squeezing my thighs and stomach as she re-situated whilst working on the details of the magical tattoo. She took her time, humming as she etched enslaving magics onto my smooth skin. Sweat damped my skin. I kept on squirming at every new spark of pain. Sides of my face were hot and wet with streams of tears and my voice began to grow hoarse.

Nearly two hours later, a wide womb-brand glowed over my pelvic area, encircling my pussy with pink filigree.

Without a pause, she grabbed my left breast and started working a tattoo starting from ny nipple.

I spent the last fight in my body and eventually slumped into a floating limp heap of despair and pain endorphins.

Hours crawled by.

Arcane tattoos of unknown meaning appeared over my breasts, around my neck, behind my hips, and even on my tongue.

It felt neverending and inevitable. It was the worst and best torture of my life so far.

I’d never been with someone who truly wanted to hurt me, and only hurt me, rather than to humiliate me for their own pleasure. This was a new scary experience. Terrifyingly scary. I could never guess what she’d do next. I couldnt beg her to stop, couldn’t plea for mercy, or ask for a time out. All I could do was endure pain and humiliation, knowing she was breaking apart my body and mind.

“Finished,” announced the doctor, setting down her wand. 

I floated face down, my mouth open with a drool flowing past my painfully hot tongue. My face was wet with tears and my body trembled with involuntary shivers.

A spank on my freshly stamped arcane tramp-stamp made me whimper. “Whaz gonna happen to me?” I slurred, woozy from the motion of her turning me over.

“Glad you asked. Next I will install a gland inside you to turn your bodily fluids into a powerful aphrodisiac, and another gland, which will work as a climax inhibitor to counteract the sensitization treatments. Then I will install a geas chip in your neck to enable manual orgasm control, pierce your nipples with multifunction torture piercings, and finally infect your clitoris with a phallic parasite tentacle that will rape the closest hole, if and when its needs are not sated.”

My head was too cloudy to parse everything she said at that moment. For some idiotic reason, I replied, “Sounds good.”

Let me tell you, it was not the reply she had been looking for.

I was knocked unconscious and woke up with my sweat smelling sweeter and more pungent than before. I also noted an immediate arousal in every part of my body from toes to my numblet horns.

“Cum,” she said.

“Nhaaah!” A pulse of mana spread out from my neck and flipped my switch. My abdominals and hips convulsed as a full body orgasm pulsed throughout me, locking my leg muscles. My eyes rolled back. I gasped for air.

“Cum.”

Another wave. Gods, my brain started to melt and—

“Stop.”

Split second pulse of mana washed the pleasure away like an icy shower, leaving me in my natural state of heightened arousal.

“Cum. Stop. Cum. Stop. Cum. Stop. Cum. Stop…”

Just when I started to fear that she’d shatter my lightbulb with all that switch flicking, Dr. Horndrewd gave herself a pleased nod. “Now, let’s move on to those piercings and the parasite…”

Thankfully, the Voidbee fear venom and time-slow jelly in my horribly stuffed ass saved me from having to pretend that I didn’t like the process of getting my nipples pierced. I still loved every second of it, mind you. It’s hard not to enjoy getting your freshly magically branded and honey-filled tits harshly grabbed and having sharp pain stab your sensitized nipples, but I was so scaroused that the screaming and panicking was totally genuine. I managed to stealth-cum like five times during it, before she figured me out and said ‘Stop’.

The piercings were as torturous as promised. A command word could make them zap me with a spine curling load of electricity. Another could make them heavy enough to nearly tear off my nipples. A third word made them vibrate hard enough to buzz me over the edge in twelve seconds.

And the parasite. Ooh boy…

“Here he is,” cooed Dr. Horndrewd, opening a jar. Her arcane arm caught the ten-inch purple tentacle before it could escape. It flailed its tiny tendrils violently against the metal arm. Feisty little guy. Or girl!

The Dr. snapped her fingers, making my restraints bend me into a birthing position for easier access to my crotch. She brought the parasite to hover above my erect clitty.

“Like the other adjustments, this will be permanent. You won’t find freedom from it after your slavery here ends. You may now beg for mercy, for my amuse… What are you doing?!”

“Huh?” I swallowed a drollop of drool and broke my eyes off of my soon to be cock. “Oh… I, uhh… Please have mercy.”

“You were shaking your hips!”

“I-I swear, I was just afraid. Please, Mistress Horndrewd.”

“You want this, don’t you?”

“Yes! No! I mean, no, I hate it I swear. I don’t want a hot parasite tentacle cock that will violate me all night long. Please, anything but that.”

A vein on her forehead twitched. She pinched my clit painfully hard.

“Aaahn!”

“I see it now. You knew my reputation and approached me in order to be tormented by me. Didn’t you? ANSWER ME!”

“Nhaaah! Yes, yes I did~” I might’ve cummed again.

She let go and slapped my cunt hard enough to send stars through my vision. “I should have known. This facility houses nothing but the absolute most irredeemable of you inhuman degenerates. Eight time a worthless subhuman slave does this…” Dr. Horndrewd shook her head. “Irredeemable!”

“M-my tentacle cock?”

It let out a dying squeak when she crushed it with her arcane arm.

“Meep!” That was my squeak. “My tentacle!”

Poor little fella died with one last flail of its tiny tendrils.

Dr. Horndrewd threw her gloves and coat on the floor. “I’m done with this facility of insane torture immune slave bitches.” She touched her earring, and said, “Slurp, tell aunt I quit. Yes, I’m sure. No. I don’t care. I quit. That’s final.”

She stormed out, leaving me hanging.

I caught my bearings and got horny while waiting for my fate, though thankfully I didn’t have to wait too long. 

DT-12, the three meter amazon of a dryad came to release me from the floating cuffs. She tied my wrists together and allowed me to walk on two feet, leading me with a strong grip around my neck to the much dreaded and even more anticipated ‘black section’.

Despite my overwhelming horniness, I froze from awe when I saw what awaited me.

Inside of the cell, underneath a fake sky surrounded by fake sceneries was a modest village of cozy little clay homes populated exclusively by hung goblin short-stacks. All around the village, cattle slaves like myself walked around like pets, pulled carts like bondage ponies, or simply whimpered and squirmed in static restraints while a goblins used them as furniture or pieces of decoration.

A well endowed gobliness wearing nothing but bone jewelry and a crocodile skull helmet welcomed DT-12 at the door.

“Ha! Envoy of the One Who Created Sky and Walls. Be greetings, be big greetings. Me, shamaness Hupath welcome thee and thank One Who Created Sky and Walls for offering. Tribe will pray many prayings. Will sacrifice slave to Great Tu-Tu, as is agreement.”

Hold up, sacrifice a slave?

On cue, my gaze leapt to a short clay-block pyramid at the center of the town and met the teary eyes of a blonde elf bound with rope and gagged with a wooden block. Her pussy and ass were penetrated by a wooden phallys and her body fingerpainted with bright blue.  As she fought to escape, a hope opened in the artifical ceiling and a five-meter wide worm of black slime lunged downward and swallowed her whole with a maw lined with tentacles.

99