Cap 47:Finding a secretary and sudden call
186 8 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Finding a secretary and sudden call

 Shin had to spend a few hours at the event;  however, it was worth it.

 "Master, you did incredibly well."  Haze said.

 "Well, I still don't like dealing with very large audiences."  Shin didn't like showing up more than necessary, so after the event, he left.

 "Haze, how is the production of consoles, glasses, and other products going?"  Shin asked.

 "Master, everything is going perfectly fine. I guarantee our technology will not be leaked."  Haze said.

 "Well, let's just wait for the game to succeed."  After the game became famous in his country, he would start exporting abroad.

 "This won't be long, master."

 -

 "He was so beautiful!"  Akira said.  His eyes were glowing.  Akira hugged her pillow and started to roll across the couch.

 'Is this the custom of the people of this world?'  Aka thought.  She didn't understand Akira's behavior very well.

 -

 "He has a way with people."  Mya commented with a smile.

 "Un."  Maya agreed.

 "Looks like he has his tricks to make this broadcast famous."  Maya was a little surprised by the number of spectators.  She was also surprised by the explosive growth of Sky-Lives

 "Well, Shin is Shin."  Mya launched into a nonsensical argument and went back to watching television.

 -

 Shin stopped on a street and sat down near a food stall.  The venue was far from his house, so he decided to grab a quick snack before continuing his journey.

 "A Ramen, please."  Shin placed his order.

 "It's for now."  Uncle went to prepare his Ramen.  Shin continued to sit and wait.  Did he notice that this Ramen stand was quite popular, maybe because it had a good Ramen?

 -

 "Here it is."  Uncle finished preparing Shin's Ramen.

 "Thanks."  He thanked her and started to eat.

 'Tastes really good.'  Shin thought.  He had to admit that this man knew how to make good Ramen.

 "A Ramen, please."  A boy sat down next to Shin and asked for Ramen.

 "It's good to see you're alright."  Uncle said.

 "Thank you for your help."  The boy lowered his head a little and thanked him.

 "You do not need to thank me."  The uncle replied and went to prepare the boy's Ramen.

 The boy remained seated, waiting in silence.  Shin was eating while watching the boy.

 'What an interesting young man.'  Shin thought.

 -

 "Here it is."  The uncle returned with a bowl of Ramen and handed it to the boy.

 "Thanks Uncle."  The boy thanked him and started to eat.  He was very hungry, so it ended quickly.  Even though his hunger wasn't satiated, he didn't ask for any more Ramen, because he didn't want to demand too much from the tent owner.

 "Take it."  Shin passed his Ramen to the boy.

 "Uh?!"  The boy was surprised by Shin's sudden action.

 "I'm not hungry anymore. You can have Ramen."  Shin said.

 "S-Sir, there's no need for that!"  The boy replied.

 "If you don't want to, just throw it away."

 "This…" The boy didn't want to waste food, so he ended up eating the Ramen.

 "Well, have you ever worked as someone's secretary?"  Shin asked suddenly.

 "Uh?! I've never worked as someone's secretary."  The boy replied.  He didn't understand the purpose of Shin's question.

 "Do you want to be my secretary?"  Shin asked.

 *Cough!* *Cough!*

 The boy almost choked when he heard Shin's words.

 "Sir… Do you even know something about me?"  The boy thought Shin was some kind of crazy or something.  Who asks a stranger to be your secretary?  Shin didn't even know about his background.

 "Well, take this. In case you change your mind, call my number."  Shin passed his number to the boy and left.

 "This…" the boy took the paper and didn't know what to do for a moment.

 *Sigh!*

 In the end, he put the paper in his pocket.  He didn't know Shin's purpose;  however, the hope that was fading in her heart grew again.

 -

 Shin took the train back to his house.  He was bored, so he decided to open a group chat

 • Group chat

 Shin: Did you guys get anything in training?

 Naomi: I managed to increase my grip on nature a bit;  however, I haven't reached the master level yet.

 Shin: It's not that easy to attain Master Domain, so don't worry too much about it.

 Naomi: I wanted to learn from you again.

 Naomi had learned faster when Shin was giving her tips (in Omui's world)

 Shin: I can teach her a few things later;  however, we still don't know when the 2nd Mission will be

 Mari: I want to do a mission :c

 Naomi: don't worry, the mission will probably come soon.  After all, we have been idle for a while.

 They've already been in the training room for a few weeks, so probably "Origin" will do a summons.

 [Requesting members meeting.]

 Shin: It's no coincidence.  She always does these things on purpose.

 -

 "Well, she always summons everyone at unexpected times."

15