Cap 48:Techniques training and 2nd Mission.
184 2 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 Shin arrived home and prepared dinner for Akira.

 "Brother, your cooking is getting better."  Akira said.

 "Well, I heard from a certain someone that men who can cook are more charming."  Shin said with a smile.

 Akira looked at Shin with a complex expression.

 "Did you learn how to cook to impress a girl?!"  Akira asked with a slightly elated expression.

 "Don't jump to conclusions."  Shin replied.  Akira was still mumbling under her breath, but she didn't bring it up anymore.

 "You have class tomorrow, don't sleep late."  Shin took Akira to bed and put her to sleep.

 -

 "Brother… good night."  Akira mumbled under her breath before falling asleep.

 [Master, are you ready?]

 "Well, I'm ready."  Shin confirmed.

 -

 "Onii-Sama…" Airin looked at Shin who suddenly appeared in the room.

 "You are the last to arrive."  Mari said, with a slightly angry expression.

 "I beg your pardon, I ended up having some unforeseen circumstances."

 "Well, Mari ended up showing up too soon, so it's her fault."  Naomi said.

 "You…" Mari was so excited that she ended up coming too soon, so she called all the members to join her.

 "Well, what's the reason for the call?"  Shin asked.

 [Today you are going to start training;  however, the focus will not be on enhancing its current destructive capabilities.]

 "Isn't it a mission?!"  Mari asked with a disappointed expression.

 [You are going to do a mission too, but that will be after training.]

 "Amazing!"  Mari was happy when she heard the words "Origin.'' She could train and go on a mission right away.

 "What's the training going to be?"  Ryuu asked.

 [Training will be different for each member.  The focus of the training will be to improve your combat techniques and also gain greater mastery of your skills.]

 Even though they are strong in destructive power, they didn't have many techniques.  Naomi needs to increase her magical control and mastery of handling mana.  Ryuu needs to increase his martial arts techniques.  Mari needs to do both.

 "So I won't need to train my physique again?"  Naomi asked with a happy expression.

 [No, you will train your physique, but your main training will be magic control.]

 "Well, it's not that bad."  Naomi thought it wouldn't be so bad.

 [Aka, you are very weak compared to the other members, so this training will help you a lot.]

 "Thanks."  Aka sincerely thanked him.  She knew she was the weakest of the group, so she was grateful for the training.

 [You will create your energy core today, and also learn an elemental variant.]

 "A variant?!"  Aka was very excited.  Shin had already taught her about the white flame;  however, she still could not create it in a stable way.

 [You've learned enough, so I'm going to help you create an elemental variant;  however, you need to create your energy core first and also train your magic control.]

 "I understand."  Aka nodded.

 [Ryuu, you will train your physique and martial arts;  however, you will have to fuse martial arts with magic.]

 "Right."  Ryuu nodded.  He was training the methods to fuse martial arts with magic, so he thought his training was adequate.

 [Mari, you will train in magic control, swordplay and martial arts.]

 "Well, I'm going to have rough days ahead."  Mari would train 3 different things.

 [Airin, you will train your swordsmanship and martial arts.]

 Airin's physical body evolves along with her swordplay, so she would have to train in martial arts to take advantage of that advantage.

 "Understood!"  Airin replied.

 "Origin" made the training rooms for the members;  however, Shin was standing there with a helpless expression.

 "You forgot about me?"  Shin asked, frowning a little.

 [Master, don't be angry... I'm preparing your training room.]

 "Origin" prepared a training room for Shin;  however, he pursed his lips when he saw the training room.

 "You really want to kill me, don't you?"

 [Master, you will train in magic control, swordplay, physical and martial arts.  You will also have drills with daggers, spear, bow and arrow and sickle.]

 [Master, I think it will be good for you to learn a little more about supernatural powers too.]

 "Why do I need to train so many things?"  Shin asked with a complex expression.

 [Because you are the leader.]

 "Your logic makes some sense."

 *Sigh!*

 Shin entered his training room with a forlorn expression.

 -

 Magic control training consists of manipulating drops of water in large amounts.  All drops of water need to have the same amount of power (they can't be too weak).

 "This is harder than it looks."  Naomi commented.

 It wasn't difficult to control water droplets;  however, could you control thousands of drops at the same time, all of which need to have the same amount of mana?  Or tens of thousands of drops?

 "Shit!"  Naomi was angry when all the water droplets exploded.  She needed to inject mana into the drops and keep them all stable;  however, it failed when the amount ran into the thousands.

 -

 "The 'Origin' is always so cruel…" Mari commented.  She decided to take martial arts training first;  however, it was very difficult too.

 Martial arts training consists of puppet fights.  It may sound simple;  however, Mari was unable to defeat a single puppet.  All the puppets used different techniques and were very strong.

 -

 "I'm almost there."  Ryuu said with a serious expression.  He was training his physique while trying to fuse his martial arts with magic.

 Physical training was doing "normal" workouts with gravity increased several times, in addition to taking blows from various directions;  however, Ryuu didn't focus on his physical training.  He needed to increase his martial arts techniques, especially assimilate them with magic.

 -

 "This…" Airin was looking at the metal bars with a helpless expression.

 'Why is it so hard to cut these things?'

 The fencing practice had 2 parts.  The 1st was you cutting several metal bars;  however, all bars would have to be cut identically.  If Airin cut 100 metal bars, all the cut parts would have to be the same.

 The 2nd part of the training was similar to martial arts training.

 -

 [Is his evolution capacity increasing?]

 Origin noticed that Shin's ability to evolve slightly increased.

 [He's learning even faster than before, maybe he can unlock a key element after training.]

 The Origin never said this to the members, but she didn't put Shin in the same room as the others.  Shin's room had one less function.  The room had the same learning mechanisms, but it had no devices to accelerate one's growth and learning.

 [He will grow up to guide all others.]

 Not only will Shin grow.  They will all grow.

 They have just started their journey.  The path they will take will be a path full of thorns.  Shin will be the one to guide them all.

 [then finally we will have...]

 Origin didn't finish his words and went back to being silent.

 -

 A triangular symbol appeared on Shin's forehead as he began training.  He didn't know the exact reason why this symbol only appeared when he was training, learning, or fighting, but he assumed it was something related to his Awakening.

 "Well, time is limited so I'm going to train in each field for a day."  They only had a single week to train, so Shin would train one day at each camp.

 "A day for magical control, a day for martial arts; swordplay, physical, supernatural powers and various weapons (spears, daggers, etc).

 "I'll still have a day left, I better use it to train the various weapons."

 -

I'm a little sick these days due to the reaction that the vaccine caused in my body; however, I'm free of Cursed Covid-19. Chapters can end up being late; however, I will still try to post 1 chapter a day. Anyway, take care and don't forget to get the vaccine [••]

13