Cap 50:False gods. The second world.
276 2 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Haze, how are sales going?" Shin asked.  The game was already released and had the potential to be a milestone in the gaming industry.

 "Master, more than 10 million copies have already been sold, and the numbers keep increasing. By my estimates, we could reach 100 million in 1 week."

 Haze had done a lot to make this game as popular as possible. The game was also spectacular, so there would be no problems with sales.

 "Well, what about the consoles?" Shin had made these consoles the best he could.

 "The basic version is being sold in a quantity very close to the copies of the games, because people end up buying both to play. The advanced version is being acquired mainly by the upper-middle-income people or the rich people."

 "Well, the basic version is pretty cheap; however, the advanced version is a little more expensive." Shin had done this on purpose.

 "Well let's just wait." He decided to wait for the results.

 -

 "Your game is amazing!" Akira was playing too. She specialized in summoning because she could summon all kinds of creatures.

 "Is it really okay for you to give me these early benefits?" Akira had an account full of items for her to use. If players could see these items, they would simply say Akira was using Hack

 "Just use it if you want. You can play the normal way too." Akira could simply not use the items.

 "Do you like invocations?" Shin asked curiously.

 "I love that!" She was very fond of summoning and commanding creatures.

 "Well, the game will explode with players in a few weeks, so you need to progress fast." Shin gave Akira some tips.

 "I don't have classes these days so I'll beat them all." Akira said. She would strive to surpass current players and enter the ranks.

 'Invocations…'

Shin thought about Akira's words. After thinking through some hypotheses, he showed a smile.

 'Well, if you like it that much…'

 -

 Shin was packing some things for the mission. He didn't have space storage, so he'd have to carry his stuff normally. he decided to bring clothes and food, because he didn't know the details of the world.

 "Master, will you go on a mission today?"  Haze asked

 "Yes; however, you won't even notice I left." Shin replied.

 "Master, is it possible for me to go too?"  She wanted to help him as much as possible;  however, she couldn't go with him.

 "Well, the world I go to may not have nets so it will be difficult to take you." Shin said.

 "It is a pity." Haze wanted to go with him.

 "I will take you with me next time." Shin would try to build a body for Haze;however, he needed to acquire some things first.

 "Thank you, master."

 -

 Shin appeared in the empty room. The other members were already waiting for him. Shin chatted with the other members for a while before asking a question.

 "Origin, why can we speak and understand the languages ​​of another world?" Shin asked. He had this doubt since he had arrived in the world of Omui.

 [After joining the group, you gain this ability automatically.]

 "Good." Shin found 'Origin' very practical.

 [Now that everyone has arrived, I'll tell you the details about the mission.]

 "Which world will we go to?" Naomi asked.

 [You will visit a world called Lamoria. This world is a little special.]

 "Why?" Shin asked.

 [Because it has a small amount of divine energy. This divine energy ends up modifying some people's bodies, making them gain powers far above average.]

 "Divine energy? Isn't it the energy the gods use?" Shin thought that this world could be more dangerous than expected.

 [Yes. Probably because some God had a battle in that world, so the remaining divine energy ended up causing some changes.]

 [The divine energy has modified the bodies of some humans, making changes to their Physiology, so they have powers far above normal;  however, their powers are infinitely far removed from the gods.]

 The gods have an extremely high amount of divine energy in their bodies;  however, the modified humans of the world of Lamoria have only a tiny amount compared to gods and demigods.

 [They also cannot use divine energy, although their bodies have been modified by it.]

 "Why?"  Shin asked, curious.

 [Because their capabilities don't allow it.  Some people can use divine energy before reaching divinity;however, these people are not easy to find.]

 [Essentially, divine energy is not exclusively of the gods;however, as it is very difficult to use it, only divine beings usually have access to this energy.]

 "I see, despite having contact with the divine energy, they cannot make use of it."  Shin found this world interesting.

 [The humans of Lamoria, after achieving far above-average powers, ended up developing a God complex.]

 "False gods." Mari said, with a smile on her face.  She thought these people were very idiotic;  however, she found this world much more fun than the one before.

 [Exactly! Your mission is to defeat Surtur and protect Dragon's heart.]

 "Surtur? Dragon heart?" Naomi didn't understand the two terms.

 [This you will need to find out for yourself.]

 "Well, that explanation helps a lot." Shin thanked Origin for the explanation.

 "Is it okay for Airin and Naomi to come with us?" Mari asked. Airin and Naomi had elven characteristics, so humans might find that suspicious.

 [Although it's a little unusual, in Lamoria's world there are humans with slightly different characteristics than normal.]

 "Well, in case something goes wrong, I can fix it." Shin had some methods to solve this problem.

They nodded and became more reassured.

 "Are you ready?" Shin asked.

 "Yes!"  5x

 [Well, I wish you all the best of luck.]

 Shin and the others were teleported by the origin.

 -

 "It hurts! These space travels cause a bit of a headache." Naomi commented.

 "Well, where are we-"

 "W-WHAT?!" Naomi was shocked when she looked around

 "Why the hell are you screaming?!" Mari opened her eyes after the headache passed;however, she had the same reaction as Naomi.

 "H-How is that possible?!" Mari looked around with a little panic.

 "That…" Ryuu also found the situation a little unfavorable.

 "WHERE 'S SHIN?!"

add your library if you liked it :)

13