Cap 51: Academy
254 4 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Onii-Sama…" Airin was apprehensive about the situation.

"It looks like we were separated." Shin said.

"Are they going to be okay?" Aka asked.

"I still have things under control, don't worry." Shin closed his eyes for a moment. He already thought that this could happen, so he prepared a countermeasure.

 

-

 

"Shit! We got separated!" Mari spoke. She was very angry at 'Origin' right now.

"This is really a problem…" Naomi said. They had no information and were in the middle of a forest.

"Calm down. Let's find a solution for this." Ryuu said.

"Well, you're right." Naomi replied.

"Ryuu… there's something on your shoulder." Mari commented, with a strange expression.

"Uh?" Ryuu was confused and looked at his shoulder.

"A spider?" Ryuu was confused when he saw a light spider on his shoulder. He tried to touch the spider, but the spider exploded and several light particles entered Ryuu's mind.

"Ryuu?!" Naomi and Mari didn't understand what the hell had happened.

"I see…" Ryuu opened his eyes. He didn't expect something like this to happen. It seems he had underestimated his leader's preparation.

"I received information from Shin. We will have to go to Japan." Ryuu spoke.

"Huh?!" Naomi and Mari were surprised when they heard Ryuu's words.

"The spider was a transmitter of information." Ryuu explained the information Shin got from the world of Lamoria.

"Well, this world is really fun." Mari said.

"Well, let's go to Japan."

 

-

 

"Onii-Sama, were you successful?" Airin asked.

"Yes, don't worry about them." Shin replied. He had used telepathy to transmit information to Ryuu. He used the spider as a receiver and transmitter of information. Shin had placed the spider on each of its limbs before coming to the world.

"What information did you get?" Aka asked.

"The information is the same as 'Origin' explained; however, I found a few more things." He had used his "world" ability to see general information for this world; however, the information was not complete. Perhaps because this world is more complicated than the one before.

"Which things?" Aka asked.

"Well, it's nothing very relevant. Maybe you should see it with your own eyes."

"Un." They nodded.

"Have you ever been to a gym?" Shin asked with a smile.

"Academy?" 2x

"Like a magic academy?" Aka asked.

"Something like that; however, it's a little different."

"Well let's go!" Aka replied, a little excited.

"Let's get going." Shin sprinted towards the gym with the two girls following him.

'This may be more complicated than expected.' Shin thought. He reached into his pocket and felt a heart-shaped object.

'What a mess…'

 

-

 

Some hours later

"This city is much more developed than I thought." Shin said. The city was much more modern than expected.

"19th century?" The cities looked like 19th-century cities. The houses and buildings are much like the 19th-century houses; however, there were still some medieval aspects to this world, for example, rich people usually lived in Castles.

'There is still no Internet…'

Shin thought that with the help of magic, perhaps the humans of this world could accelerate technological growth; however, this did not happen.

"Let's go to the gym." Shin said.

"Can we enter the gym without doing anything?" Aka didn't think it would be so easy.

"Well, we will have to do a test that will analyze our strength." Shin replied.

"Can we show our powers?" Airin asked.

"Just enough, nothing more than that." Shin didn't like to show off, so he just did what was necessary.

"Understood!" 2x

"It's pretty amazing that this world has technology like that." Airin said. She had never visited Shin's world, so this technology was new to her.

"Well, you should visit Shin's world. Even though there are people with strange customs there, it's a nice world." Aka said. She didn't understand some behavior of people in Shin's world, for example, Akira was rolling around in bed every time she saw something about Shin.

'Is this normal in his world? Or maybe Akira is weird?'

"Do you really want to criticize people in my world?" Shin pursed his lips. In Shin's mind, Aka was much stranger than the people in his world.

*Sigh!*

"We're here…" Shin, Aka and Airin observed the academy which was very similar to a castle.

"People here are very fond of castles." Aka said.

"It may just be due to customs; however, it may be to boost their ego." Shin made a brief speculation. The people of this world might just want to increase their ego by living in these castles.

"It seems that discrimination in this world is gigantic." Aka spoke. Just looking at the streets could they notice people discriminating against others.

"There aren't many people who can use magic in this world. It's even rarer for people who have modified Physiology, so they probably think they're 'chosen' or something." Shin commented.

"What a horrible thing…" Airin said. In her world there was also discrimination; however, this world looked even worse.

"Well, let's go inside." Shin didn't want to worry about it.

"Un." 2x

 

-

 

Shin, Airin and Aka had just signed up for the test and were waiting in a stadium. When they were waiting, a tall man with a beard appeared in the middle of the stadium.

"Listen! Today is the day you will take the test for Japan's international academy (name of the academy). The test is simple! You will pass as long as you can damage this mannequin." The bearded man brought a completely black mannequin into the stadium.

"Come according to your respective numbers."

The bearded man began calling the participants' numbers.

 

-

 

"Your turn."

"Fireball." The girl threw a fireball at the mannequin; however, it did no harm.

"Failed! Next!"

"Air sphere." A boy threw an airball at the mannequin, but the result was unfavorable.

"Failed! Next!"

 

-

 

"Your turn." Aka said.

"Good." Shin got up and went to the stadium. He just made a small beam of fire and pierced the mannequin.

"Approved! Next!" The bearded man said nothing more than that.

 

-

 

"You really don't like showing off." Aka commented. Shin just smiled and said nothing.

"Well, it's my turn." Aka got up and went to the stadium.

 

-

 

Aka made a small fireball and threw it at the doll.

*Boom!*

The doll exploded.

"Excellent! You passed!" The bearded man praised Aka. He thought she was a promising student. Aka just nodded and walked away.

"Next!"

 

-

 

"Are you going to use a sword?" The bearded man looked at Airin with a strange expression.

"Is your sword an artifact?"

"No, it's just a regular sword." Airin replied. She didn't understand the reason for the question.

"Hahahaha…" The bearded man started to laugh. The people watching the tests started laughing too.

"Huh?!" Airin didn't understand the reason for the laughter.

"Are you going to take the test just using a regular sword?" The bearded man thought Airin was making a joke. It was difficult for even talented students to destroy the mannequin using magic, what can a normal sword do?

"This mannequin is made of extremely strong metal. Do you think you can cut it with a simple sword?"

"You…" Airin got mad when she was underestimated like that; however, people didn't care and continued to laugh.

Airin remembered the time when people made fun of her. The same thing was happening this time, but people were different. She trained to get stronger for three reasons, and one of them was for people not to make fun of her again.

Airin clenched her fists in anger. Her mental trauma started to make her lose control of her emotions.

'Airin.' Shin initiated a telepathic call with Airin.

'Airin, listen to me. Don't lose focus. Just show what you're capable of and silence those mocking screams. These people's voices hurt my ears.'

'Onii-Sama…' Airin felt that she came out of the abyss after hearing his voice.

'Just don't overdo it, ok?'

'Understood, Onii-Sama.' Airin gripped the hilt of her sword tightly. She would prove to everyone that she wasn't weak.

"You can start-"

Airin didn't wait for the bearded man to finish his words. She drew her sword blade at a very fast speed.

*SLASH!*

*BOOMM!*

"AHHH!" The bearded man almost went flying with the pressure of the wind. He closed his eyes a little and waited for the pressure to go away. When the bearded man opened his eyes, he couldn't believe what he was seeing.

'That…'

All the mannequins in the stadium were completely sliced. The dummies were in such a miserable state that people thought it was caused by magic.

"A-Approved…" The man could only utter those words. People in the stadium stopped laughing and fell silent, incredulous at the situation.

 

-

 

"You did well." Shin said, with a smile on his face.

"Onii-Sama…" Airin hugged him.

"Don't be bothered by their mockery. You need a strong mind to reach your goals." Shin said as he stroked her head.

"Onii-Sama, this will never happen again." Airin had a brief relapse due to her trauma, but she swore it wouldn't happen again. She was no longer weak now.

"That 's my girl."

"Onii-Sama!" Airin blushed and covered her face with her hands. Unlike Aka, Airin was extremely shy.

"Humph!" Aka snorted and sulked.

 

-

 

"I see there are a lot of promising newcomers this year." A boy spoke.

This boy was the president of the academy. His name was Kazuhiko Anno. His expression has been a little haggard lately.

"President, the situation with the Greeks and Norse is getting worse. What should we do?" A man asked. He was the assistant to the president.

"These guys are very greedy. They're fighting over something that hasn't even appeared in the world yet."

When the Powers discovered that a grandiose artifact could appear, everyone got excited. Conflicts are constantly happening these past few months.

*Sigh!*

"I just hope that innocent people are not involved in this conflict."

 

12