Cap 52: first day at the academy
300 4 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

 After finishing the tests, Shin, Airin and Aka went to their respective rooms.

 Shin watched Mari, Ryuu and Naomi through the spiders.  He wasn't worried about Ryuu, because that guy didn't cause much trouble;  however, Mari and Naomi were different.  Mari is very reckless and Naomi is very proud.  The two together were basically a problem magnet.

 'They may take a while to get to Japan;  however, we still have plenty of time.'  Shin estimated that he would stay a few weeks in this world.

 'We have arrived at the time of conflicts.'

 When they arrived in this world, the main powers were already about to go to war.

 'The dragon's heart…'

 Shin had already analyzed this item.  The dragon heart has the function of enormously amplifying your innate abilities.

 'Well, let's sleep.'  Shin decided not to think about it too much right now.

 

 -

 

 Shin woke up early and went to the gym.

 "Onii-Sama, although the masses cannot use magic, the magic of this world is well developed."  Airin commented.

 "Well, there are few humans who have undergone physiological changes due to divine energy; however, magic is something more people can use, so development is faster."  Shin replied.

 Humans who had their physiological structure modified were very rare, but magic wasn't all that rare.  Although the masses cannot use them, many people still have access to them, for example, academy students.

 "Un."  Airin understood the explanation.

 "Well, let's get to know the gym a little more."  Shin decided to take a short walk.  The academy students were pretty free in general.  Despite taking a few classes, they spent most of their time in the library or training arena.

 

 -

 

 After taking a walk around the gym, Shin, Airin and Aka went to the classroom.  Aka and Airin decided to sit in nearby chairs, so Shin ended up alone in the front chair.

 They didn't need to attend the class because the knowledge being taught was irrelevant to them, so Shin decided to talk.

 "Don't you feel bad leaving me alone here?"  Shin said, with a teasing smile.

 "Onii-Sama, you should preserve the peace of the group."  Airin said.  She wanted to sit beside him;  however, Aka wanted it too.  In the end, they decided to leave Shin alone.

 Shin smiled when he heard Airin's answer.

 "What do you think about visiting Omui?"  Shin asked.

 "I'm not interested in that at the moment."  Aka replied.

 "Are you really going to abandon your father?"  Shin asked, with a strange expression.

 "No, I can visit him later."  Aka didn't want to see her father so soon.  She was extremely disappointed in her father.

 "Airin, do you miss Tiana?"  Shin knew that Airin loved her mother very much.

 "Onii-Sama, I really miss her; however, I want to get stronger before I visit her."  Airin wanted to show her mother how strong she could get.

 "Well, I'm sure you'll be able to grow a lot after this mission."  Shin said.  The 1st Mission rewards were very good.  Shin speculated that the 2nd's rewards would be even better.

 "Un."  Airin and Aka nodded.  They were very excited about the rewards.

 While they were talking, a boy sat down next to Shin.  The boy was very sleepy.  His eyes were hooded.  He didn't want to attend class, so he decided to sleep.

 *yawn!*

 The boy closed his eyes and fell asleep;  however, he was not comfortable in that position, so he unconsciously moved his head to the side.

 'What a comfortable pillow.'

 

 -

 

 "Onii-Sama…" Airin looked at the boy who was sleeping on Shin's shoulder.  When the boy got too close to Shin, she almost pulled out her sword to cut him.

 "This guy…" Aka also showed a strange expression.

 "Well ignore him."  Shin didn't care about that.  He just ignored the boy and went back to talking.

 

 -

 

 "Huh?!"  The boy woke up from his sleep suddenly.  He heard the school alarm signaling the end of class.

 "You shouldn't sleep on the shoulders of strangers."  Shin said.  The boy was startled when he realized he was so close to someone unknown.

 "This…" It took a few seconds for him to understand the situation.  His face turned a little red with embarrassment, but he didn't show panic.

 "I'm sorry… I ended up… falling asleep."  The boy said, a little embarrassed.

 "Well don't worry about it too much."  Shin replied.  The boy nodded.

 "Why are you still standing?"  Aka asked.  The situation was already resolved, but the boy continued to stand looking at them.

 "You guys are a little familiar…" The boy said, with a thoughtful expression.

 "That's it! You are the rookies who destroyed the mannequins on test day."  The boy had an illumination.  Shin's group became famous at the academy due to the test.  Aka and Airin were considered the most promising newcomers this year.  Shin didn't get much attention because he didn't do anything amazing.

 "You two are pretty famous now."  Shin commented with a smile.  Aka and Airin didn't mind that.  After all, they wouldn't stay in this world.

 "My name is Kichiro Fukuhara. It's a pleasure to meet you."  Kichiro introduced himself.

 Kichiro was a tall boy with beautiful graying white hair.  His eyes were a dull yellow color.  His body was slim but well defined.  He always seemed to be sleepy.

 "My name is Shin Akash. It's a pleasure to meet you."

 "Aka Shirai."

 "Airin Homilion."

 The three introduced themselves briefly.

 "Well, how about we take a tour of the city?"  Shin suggested.

 "It's not a bad idea."  Aka replied.  Airin nodded.

 "I can show you some cool places."  Kichiro said.

 "Thanks."  Shin accepted Kichiro's suggestion.

 They left the room together and walked around town.

 

 -

 

 In a bright room, 6 people were seated on thrones.  They had serious expressions on their faces.  The atmosphere in the room was very strange.

 "Tiresias, why did you call a meeting?"  A man in black armor asked.

 "Lords, the Dragonheart has appeared."  Tiresias replied.

 "!!!"

 Tiresias' words left the atmosphere in the room extremely tense.

 "Where?!"  A woman asked, with an agitated expression.

 "I still can't figure out the location."  Tiresias replied.

 "You did a good job. Find the location of the item as soon as possible."  A man in ocean blue armor said.

 "Understood."  Tiresias lowered his head and replied.

11