Chapter 2 The Old Dragon Box
51 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As Kalln sat with Grampa Truzo he could see the love the old man had for him,even though he was strict with his training at times Kalln new that he was only doing what was best for him, tough love is what was needed for Kalln at that time, Kalln new this so he continued to endured the harsh training Truzo had set.

Beside the harsh training Kalln was curious as to why the old man would bring out an old box, Coughing under his breath "uhmmm... "Truzo spoke in a serious manner.

"Kalln my boy this was the last keep sake your parents left you before they left Lucio please take this with you as you will need the contents inside on your journey, im sure you have questions and are curious as to know its contents inside that box you will find answers to questions you seek".

Kalln looked suprised he thought that his parents had just left without leaving him anything, well he was wrong the old man had waited till his was old enough before giving him this box, whatever was inside was the key to finding out what happened to his parents.

Questions and the yearning to learn of what had transpired too or about his parents was burning at his core.

Would he find the answers he was looking for who knows at least he had a start.

Truzo felt that Kalln need to be by himself so he headed back into the house with a sigh "huhhhhh".

Mean while as Kalln looked at the edges of the box he slowly removed the lock and peered into the strange box.

As he focused in on the contents a shimmering Ebony mask with Ancient Runes could be seen inside, the Mask was black in colour it was in the shape of a Joker or a Joker from a deck of Cards which was highly unusual, with that there was also a Red & Black Dagger which was quiet sharp, a sealed letter could be seen resting within the box.

What kind of artifact was the mask and Dagger? 

Who knows? what intrigued him the most was the letter with the Dragon seal on it.

0