Volume 7, Chapter 2-4: Student Lounge Conversations IV
34 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Damn, you avoided a huge mess,” Zhuyu commented once Felicity left.

“You mean the Jen thing, right?” I asked, understanding his sentiments.

“Yeah. Just don’t mention her name carelessly again,” Zhuyu nodded.

“It’s Ichaival, isn’t it?” I asked, staring at Zhuyu.

“When is it never Darryl with Felicity? That’s the better question. I’m just glad she didn’t go crazy like when she’s drunk,” Shan interjected, making his appearance.

“True. Jacque, Felicity was pretty harsh with you,” Zhuyu turned his attention over to him.

“She wouldn’t take any of my favorite hobbies besides art. Ah man, I don’t know how this is going to turn out,” Jacque said, staring at his sketchbook.

“You’ll be fine. Knowing her, she’ll provide the best facilities for you to improve whatever you want to work on,” Zhuyu encouraged.

“Hey, Zhuyu. While we’re on this topic, you still haven’t given me a straight answer about you and Kyoi. Actually, now that I think about it, Ruiqi Kaze too,” I realized, staring at the vector user once again.

“Like what?” Zhuyu looked at me with a rather blank expression.

“You know, do you like her or something?” I searched for the proper words.

“I guess I do. Kind of hard not to when she threatens me,” Zhuyu answered with no noticeable emotion.

“What kind of response is that?” I asked, not sure if he was intentionally providing me with roundabout answers.

“Tomo, if you’re looking for a deeper answer, then I’m afraid you won’t pry it out of me just yet. I’m quite fond of the answer I gave,” Zhuyu followed up.

“Damn you. Never giving me useful answers. What kind of heroes are you?” I voiced my displeasure with Zhuyu.

“The most amazing ones you’ve ever met. Or just the laziest ones,” Shan replied.

“Yeah, I shouldn’t have expected anything more than that. Hey, Shan, you’re pretty good in chemistry, right?” I asked the tall man.

“I guess. Get me the solution manual, then I’ll see what I can do,” Shan offered.

“What? No, that’s some bulls**t. I might as well just look at the solution manual than ask someone at that point,” I shook my head.

“Exactly. Why not try Jin? He’s pretty good at it,” Shan offered me an alternative.

“Man, Jin’s good at everything,” Jacque added.

“It’s not a bad idea,” Zhuyu agreed.

“I’m curious about how hard the chemistry classes are here,” I revealed my purpose for the question.

“Can’t really say. I didn’t take any of the introductory ones. I took the upper level ones during my first year,” Shan replied.

“Same with Jin. I haven’t take any chemistry classes here any either. I do have a friend who took the entire intro course. I can ask him,” Zhuyu offered.

“No, it’s okay,” I shook my head.

“I doubt that you’ll have problems. You have Tess, so it’s not like you have no resources,” Shan reminded me.

“Yeah, I know. I have class now. I’ll see you guys later. Seriously, you’re going to have to tell me the entire truth about Felicity one day. I want to hear it from you guys,” I pointed at Zhuyu and Shan.

“Hey, hey. All of that should really fall on Long. He knows her the longest out of us all. Oh, and Darryl too, of course,” Shan refused.

“Good luck doing that. Felicity might seem nice, but she’ll refuse to say anything if it really matters to her. Why not ask Ko? She might have information the rest of us might not have,” Zhuyu suggested.

Ko, huh? It did seem she and Felicity knew each other. Although, she did freak me out a little bit, but she was relatively normal. I would try asking her about Felicity’s past sometime.

2