Chapter 3: Waiting room (1)
93 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After my meeting with Lotus, I once again began to stretch. Circulating my Mana through my body, I couldn’t help but be disappointed with how weak I was. A long road is in front of me...

Lotus was looking at me strangely, however. 

"Hmm... I can't understand what you are doing, Roel. Why are you doing those strange movements? I can tell that you are using Mana but it feels really strange. Shouldn’t you go complete the Tutorial?"

Not looking at her, I answer her question. 

"What I am doing here is called 'stretches'. It will allow me to get a better understanding of my own body and have a better Mana flow. Don't warrior do this often?"

"Well, I don't know. Does it really help though?"

Seeing me not respond, she pouted and kept on talking.

"As your helping fairy, I need to tell you that clearing the Tutorial as fast as possible will give very good rewards! Also, the time spent in the Waiting room still count in the end result, so I advise you to stop doing what you're doing and begin to move!"

"Are you stupid?"

"Wha-" 

"The 24 hour in the Waiting room are the most precious things to get in the Tutorial. As a high rank administrator, don't you know that?"

"W-What do you mean?! I'm not stupid! Also, what does the Waiting room has that is better than the rewards of the Tutorial? Isn't it's just an empty white room?"

"It is because it is just an empty white room. It is the perfect place to train without getting distracted. Do you know how hard it is to get a place like that this early?"

"N-Not really..."

Sighing, I finished my Mana circulating technique. It was time to change my body at its core. The earlier I will do it, the more effective it would be. First, however, I needed to buy a few things.

"Open System Shop."

[Ding!] 

[Opening System Shop.]

"Hum? You're looking at the Shop now? Well, if you want to do some shopping, I'm not against it~. You won't be able to buy anything though, as you don't have any-" 

"Donate 1,000 points to the System."

[Ding!] 

[A small donation. For your generosity, you are awarded a 'Bronze membership'.]

[New items are unlocked in the System Shop.]

[The 'Friend' menu is now available.]

"What?! How did you-"

"Donate 10,000 points to the System."

[Ding!]

[A nice donation! For your generosity, you are awarded a 'Silver membership'.]

[New items are unlocked in the System Shop.]

[The 'Guild' menu is now available.]

"W-Why do you-"

"Donate 100,000 points to the System."

[Ding!]

[A big donation! For your generosity, you are awarded a 'Gold membership'!]

[New items are unlocked in the System Shop.]

[The 'Auction' menu is now available.]

[New options are unlocked in the 'Guild' menu.] 

[You can now create a guild.] 

"Listen to me! St-" 

"Donate 1,000,000 points to the System."

[Ding!] 

[An astronomical donation! For your generosity, you are awarded a 'Platinum membership'!]

[All the items are now unlocked in the System Shop!]

[New options are unlocked in the 'Auction' menu.]

"..."

"Donate 7,777,777 points to the System."

[Ding!]

[A truly special donation! For your generosity, you are awarded the title 'System VIP'!]

[The 'VIP Shop' is now available!]

Sighing in pleasure, it truly felt good to spend so much in one go. It took way too long to get System points in my past life.

Lotus didn't look too good however, the fairy not moving since earlier. Shaking, she sits on my head and begins to talk rapidly.

"H-How did you know of the way to increase... No, in the first place, how did you get so many points?! That's way more than my yearly salary!!! And what the hell is this VIP thing?! I never knew it existed! HOW-"

Taking her in my hand, I made her stop talking.

"Shut up, or I will tear those beautiful wings of yours."

"Aaaahhh! Stop! You're tearing them you're tearing them! Aaaann~! Don't, I'm sensitive here!"

"If you're calm enough to make jokes, then stop talking."

Releasing her, she begins to say some ridiculous stuff like 'I can't get married anymore' or calling me 'dense'. Shaking my head, I checked my Status. 

'Open Status'

[Ding!]

Name: Roel Axard

Gender: Male

Age: 17

System Points: 91,111,222

Title: System VIP

Class: None

Stats:

Strength: 8

Agility: 9

Endurance: 8

Intelligence: 14

Magic: 23

The 'System VIP' title isn't that great, only allowing to get access to the 'VIP Shop'. Later on, there will be some Auction where only those with this title will be allowed in but those weren't that interesting.

My Intelligence seemed to have gone up, the System changing it probably after my 'stretches'. While this Stat was called Intelligence, it would be better to call it Control or Focus, as it shows how much control one had on his body and Mana. Even warriors could have high Intelligence, as knowing how to control your Life force was very important.

Having done unlocking all items in the System Shop, it was time to do some purchases. 

3