40 – Even a Queen can be turned on (R18)
4.8k 7 117
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Edel-chan, you always seem so stiff. It's just the 2 of us right now."

"Hmph. Don't misunderstand my hospitality for something else."

"I'll go with a longshot here, but are you perhaps a loner? Am I your friend?"

"What!? How did you… no… that's not the case… as a queen I…"

Her character broke for a second. So I was right. Maybe I am lucky. This means she doesn't know what friends do, so I can probably mess with her common sense a bit. Let's have her cosplay, hehe.

"How about you wear this?"

A picked up a maid uniform that I had created and stored safely in our traveling luggage. Why and how do I have a maid uniform? Don't ask. And don't judge me.

"Eh!? For me to wear something like that is…"

"What's wrong? It's common knowledge that friends play dress up at a sleepover. You surely must have at least knowledge of that."

"Of… course! Who do you take me for? Very well. Since I agreed to this activity, I have no choice but to honor the customs of a sleepover. So… I'll do it."

Too easy. I turned around and let Edel-chan change into the maid uniform. I can't understand it myself why I wanted to see her in a maid uniform. Maybe I have a fetish, or maybe I just want to see the mighty queen how she would look like in a submissive appearance. And speaking of her appearance…

It was a really cute design, but at the same time obscene vulgarity was intentionally contained within it. It was a costume that was made in order to cause the person seeing it to harbor lewd imagination.

That cute and obscene attire really suited the tanned skin queen.

“I, is it strange?”

“No……it’s really cute.”

In the first place her face was well-featured, but now she was several levels more feminine and looked like a beautiful woman.

“I, idiot-! Don’t say that- Do, don’t get a misunderstanding okay? Normally I would never wear this. It's just for the sake of the rules……that’s all. I’m, not at aAAAAAHNN-!”

I touched her. My hand was sliding down from Edel-chan’s shoulder to her arm. Even just that much caressing made her raise a coquettish voice from her mouth.

“You feel it easily……what a lewd body.”

“You, you’re wrong, this is because nobody touched me like――HAUunn!”

I traced the valley of the breasts that became bared and rubbed up the emphasized breasts as if lifting it up.

“Ku……the one who is lewd, is actually you. This kind of……aaann. What the hell are you doing… hiii!?”

Edel-chan’s cheeks were dyed red, gasping voice was continuously leaking out from her half-opened mouth. A switch was turned inside her body in the blink of an eye. Awakening her lust seems easy enough.

“Let’s go over there. It's time for some bonding activities.”

I embraced Edel-chan’s shoulder, floating of course so I can reach her height. And I led her to the direction of the bed. She was staring at the bed with feverish eyes and nodded deeply. It's like she knows what's coming and wants it.

Both of us sat on the bed and groped about at each others’ bodies. My hand was gently rubbing her drooping breast, and Edelweiss was caressing my butt. Her body is nice… but let's make things interesting for her. She likes chains, right?

“Well then, let’s move to the main event any time now.”

I snapped my fingers.

“Uwaa! What!?”

It was an object that was long like a snake, wriggling its body around. The thickness was around three centimeters until six centimeters, the color was white, or possibly it had a light pink color, the surface was slimy wet with liquid.

“Uu……what weirdness……o, oi Ayaka. Just what in the world, is this?”

“What, you asked? These are modified tentacles made from the plants around here. I'm going to let you experience just how good it is to bond with another girl, kay?”

“Don’t tell me……, these things……”

I answered with a wide grin.

“Exactly. They will entangle your body, rub on you as if licking you around, and they will suck your love juices. You'll be in paradise! Also, they respond to my will, so I'm in control. They move however I want them to. Edel-chan, sorry. But I am looking forward to this.”

The several dozen tentacles aimed at her all at once.

“Waa, idiot, don’t aim them at me! Don’t get closer!”

Edel-chan’s face turned pale and tried squirming.

“Don’t think bad of me okay?"

With agile movement, the tentacles entangled on Edel-chan’s four limbs. At that moment,l...

“UOO!?”

――This is……the sensation of Edel-chan’s body is conveyed through them!? It's like I am touching her myself.

I could feel her damp sweaty skin, her tight but elastic abundant body, as if my hand was directly touching her.

“Wha, what’s wrong?”

“I can understand the touching sensation too from these tentacles. That’s why right now, it’s like my hands are holding you down."

“Ayaka feels like……you are touching me directly? Fuh……kuuh”

The slimy tentacles were creeping close. Edel-chan’s spine was feeling shivering goosebumps. However, opposite of disgust, pleasure was driving through her when the tentacles touched her skin.

“A……noo……”

Several tentacles were crowding. They were caressing her body at the same time. It was an act that couldn’t possibly be done by human’s hand. 

“Ah, don’t”

The tentacles groped around for her chest protrusions and entered inside her clothes, they then bared her tanned breast as if digging it up. The thin ones entangled her breast squeezingly and one more tentacles was poking around at the tip.

“Fuaaaaaaan-! Ah, there, don’ttt, the, the tips of my breast iss-haaaaan”

Unable to endure the pleasure, she struggled in her effort of trying to escape. However her four limbs were firmly restrained, the tentacles were wrapping around her as if to grasp her breast. No matter how much she struggled, it was impossible to escape the pleasure.

“Ah, au, aan! Haah!”

Edel-chan put her strength in trying to close her thighs. However the liquid that was like lubricant oil that the tentacles secreted made them slipperily slide between the gaps of the thighs. Oh, god, I'm feeling every part of her body. It's amazing. I want more!

“NOOOOooOOO, mm”

One tentacle was getting in and out between her crotch, scrapping up the area slimily. Having severe stimulation given to her most sensitive part repeatedly, Edel-chan’s lower body felt like it was constantly flowed with electric current, her body was jumping twitchingly. 

“Fufu, your panties already got thoroughly drenched. It looks like you had just peed there.”

Her cheeks reddened in a flash and she tried to make an excuse.

“Wha-……I, I, am not peeing or any……thi-haaaa, yaa”

“I know. That’s the proof that Edel-chan is feeling indecent right?”

“……-! ……!!”

“You feel cold now that it is this wet don’t you? You must not catch a cold so let me take it off.”

“Ah, wa, wait”

Multiple tentacles were splendidly cooperating and they were lowering her panty. I also stroke her hair with my own hand at the same time.

Hii! Haaah! Aaaaahn, A-, Ayaka!”

Viscous sounds resounded. It was natural since I had one of the tentacles enter her pussy. Dang, I almost feel like having actual male to female sex with her. 

“Aah, if you do it like that, I’ll become strang――mmuh! Mmmmm”

A tentacle entered into Edel-chan’s mouth that was greatly opened gaspingly. Sorry, but I need you to be quiet know so I can focus.

“Haaa……a……mm, nnnn…. Nnuu! Nnnnnnn!”

I also had to make sure not to suffocate her by mistake, so I also had to pull it out so she can breathe. When the tentacle retreated, drools

was trickling down from her slovenly opened mouth.

Having her erogenous zone stimulated so much made her face turn completely into a slut. She was drowning in the pleasure I was giving her.

"Ayaka… if this is what friendship between girls mean… then I don't want any male friends. Love me more… wreck me more…"

“Hou? Well said. Since I am also feeling this to the core……let’s make this a success. Let's do it together.”

“ “……Yes!” ”

I pulled the tentacle out, and displayed and even thicker one. And naturally I showed it all the way in.

“AAAAaAh! A-amazingg, wha, what’s this-, this is-, completely different!!”

She threw her hair around into disarray and gasped in pleasure.

“FUaAAaNN! Aa-, Ayaka, this is-, as I thoughttt, I, I’m turning strange!”

I also lovingly caressed her boobs at the same time and sucked on them. There was no way I wasn't also feeling good. 

Looking at my expression, the inside of her chests turned hot. She's cute.

――Ayaka is also, feeling it from us. I… love her… I need her...

Thinking that, she put strength into the movements of her hips. We stared at each other and felt each others’ will inside those eyes. 

Each time we fiercely moved up and down, pleasure attacked inside our heads like a flow of electric current. And then――,

“――!!”

“Hiuu…..!?”

“!? Hauu……ah……”

We simultaneously came.

“HAAAAaAHAaAAAAN!”

“NOOOooOOOOOOO!”

Gasping for air after the climax, I released the Queen and we both embraced each other.

"You okay, Edel-chan?"

"Yeah. I never knew having a friend could be this good. I want to stay by your side… always."

"Fufu. I like you too. You're just a big tsundere. But we'll get along just fine."

"Hey… Ayaka. You have enough stamina for another round?"

"Geez. This Queen is so greedy. Guess I need to train you properly. The night is still young after all."

117