53 – An end and a new beginning
4.6k 16 92
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Father, I apologize. Due to my poor judgement, the Hero's life was lost. It is clear that I have no talent for politics or battle. I would like to retreat from the stage and just find a husband and make babies."

 

When the princess of Amalthea returned home, she left everyone speechless. The woman with the most promising political career is saying that she wants no part of it anymore. What's more she looks like an innocent maiden waiting for a prince charming.

 

Babies. I just want to make babies, be a good wife and mother and live a happy life.

 

All her rotten feelings faded away. It was like this was a complete new person standing before them. Her, father, the king, and the entire court didn't know how to react and how to deal with this situation.

 

------

 

"Ayaka, are you sure it was ok to let her go?" (Lina)

 

"Yeah, don't worry. Like I said, just killing someone as rotten as her didn't seem like a punishment."

 

I ended up using my mind control on her. With my Limit Break active there was no way she could resist me. So, I decided it would be a better punishment to let her live as a sweet innocent girl. So I tampered with her brain.

 

I erased her goal for world domination and replaced it with wanting to get married and make lots of babies. I also filled her head with lots of girly stuff, like wearing cute dresses, love for animals and other fairy tail stereotypes.

 

It would be funny to see the uproar she creates when she gets back, fufu.

 

"Ayaka, you have my gratitude. Having to share my knowledge with the Empire would have gone against my beliefs." (Ruri)

 

"Don't sweat it, Ruri-chan. Ah, but now that the storm has passed, I just remembered. You said I had a built-in compass so I can find Kwan Kwan. Can you teach me how to trigger it?"

 

"You don't know? Err, how should I put this? You need to meditate and need to think about it really hard. Something inside you should trigger."

 

As instructed by Ruri, I crossed my legs and started to meditate. For a while I tried clearing my mind about everything other than Kwan Kwan. Eventually, I did get a tingling feeling in my belly. It was almost like an invisible thread that was pulling me in a direction.

 

"Wow. It worked. Something really did happen!!"

 

"So, sweetie, what's next?" (Shera)

 

"Well, obviously for now we need to return to the Owl Sanctuary. Edel-chan will worry if we don't report back. But after that, if I want to live a peaceful life, we have to get to Kwan Kwan and shut down that bridge.

 

Thanks for everything, Ruri-chan!"

 

"Don't act like you're saying goodbye. I'm coming with you guys."

 

"Huh?"

 

"For starters, this tree is a mess. I need to let it heal. And besides, this place isn't that safe anymore, so I might as well tag along. Besides, just imagine the vast amount of knowledge I can obtain if I get to see Kwan Kwan with my own eyes. 

 

This journey will also give me more time to study you. You're an interesting topic. I probably can write a thesis on you."

 

Umm… I feel flattered, but I'm not a science fair project. But, what can I say. The more the merrier. And she is cute. I might have a little fun and see how that artificial body feels on the inside, fufu. 

 

"Okay, then, welcome aboard Ruri-chan!"

 

"Let's get along."

 

It seems that my journey towards my lazy lifestyle has only started. Lots of fun adventures might be waiting around the corner. But if overcoming them means I can be as lazy as I want and enjoy my time with the people I want… then it's a price worth paying. Even if… I am a lazy loli.

 

92