Chapter 54: Was she ever going to try any other way?
715 11 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Heyo~

Some really interesting stuff is happening on the patreon; shame you guys don't know about that!

Anyway, enjoy~♥

 

Kitty could only stand back while watching in awe on the street in front of the restaurant.

Similarly to before there were countless people filling up the street yet unlike before the crowd almost seemed just as anxious as she was. In front of the entrance of the restaurant there was a group of people fully dressed in outfits that were nearly black with just a hint of purple she wouldn’t catch if not for her jaguar vision giving her such insight. On their backs and chest there was a little violet (flower) leaving no question of who these hidden masters were under - they weren’t right in front of the door but allowed for a sizable semi-circle to form behind them.

The reason she knew they were masters was for a very simple reason.

In front of them were the motionless bodies of the guards or wandering cultivators who attempted to step in to stop the display. A spirit realm cultivator had also tried his luck yet he was beheaded instantly as soon as he reached out his spirit sense by the slate haired oni who seemed to be akin to an advisor and straight man for Violet. She now stood with a giant curved single-edged sword resting on her shoulder like a queen of war. Her being an oni perhaps such a title wasn’t unfounded?

A look of disdain on her face while looking down at the men who she didn’t just cut down but in half with ease. With a yell someone with tears running down their face, from the looks of it he was no doubt a disciple of the Spirit Elder with a decent cultivation, charged into the no man's land between the oni and crowd. He held his sword high while infusing his full cultivation base as a foundation formation realm expert into this gambit for revenge.

The air around him rippled while the roaring of a dragon could be heard as the qi turned golden with it forming what almost seemed like nine dragons coiling together. Slate just looked on without saying anything though the crowd could see a grin that they would never forget for the rest of their lives; a smile filled with a lust for blood. She stepped in front of the other shadow guards while bringing that massive blade to her hip with a fairly standard posture for someone about to swing a blade… Except she only used one hand.

“Perish for your foul deeds and accompany my master to hell [Coiling Dragons Sword Style - Golden 9 Heavens Slash]!” <Cultivator Disciple>

It was at that moment where Slate trembled with a concerned look upon her face which made a wash of relief flash through their body. Surely this time will be the time where justice prevails and these foul invaders are dealt with for good. This belief is only amplified by the fact that the man abruptly used a flash step to appear right in front of Slate, bringing his blade down to clear her in half while a flurry of rubble exploded out.

“As expected from the hidden [Coiling Dragons Sword Style] which is passed down only to master and disciple as a one disciple sect!”

“There doesn’t exist a one disciple sect which doesn’t command respect.”

“If it wasn’t due to his master holding back how could these yakuza still play king in this mighty human empire?”

Kitty was worried for approximately a second before her reason took over again where she couldn’t help but hit her own head with a frown. How could she be so dummy as to worry about something like this! Afterall how could anyone that beautifully and/or handsome Violet took under her command be so weak as to suffer against a mere disciple?

As Kitty had expected the fog created by the debris faded to reveal a Slate casually lifted her large blade over her head with her left hand. While the ground around her was all upturned the earth directly under her seemed completely untouched - the attacker shakely continued trying to pull his blade down to cleave her in half. The muscles all over his body were fully tensed to the point blood began to actually trickle out from his pores while veins popped out.

The man's state couldn’t possibly be more opposed by Slate’s casual appearance as she bit her right thumb while her left which blocked the man didn’t even tremble. Slate actually looked around for someone to ask a question though finding no one to ask he could only move her hand away while biting her bottom lip. Mumbling under her breath.

“Are there really 9 heavens? I thought there was only one… This is something I need to know if I wish to serve Ojou-sama in her goals.” <Slate>

“Urgh argh! Don’t you dare mock me!” <Cultivation Disciple>

With saying that he stepped back while raising his sword once again to no doubt pull out another sword art out of his repertoire to get past Slate’s defence. In comparison Slate nodded along to him as if accepting his words, tensing her own muscles caused the ground under her feet to crumble as she brought her sword from above her head downwards. With it’s length it wasn’t even hard to catch him.

A powerful gust of wind followed behind her powerful slice leading to the surrounding crowd screaming while the dead bodies from earlier scattered. When the dust cleared the ground looked as if someone had raked a blade through it due to the upturned path her destructive slash revealed. Even the building on the other side of the street had a line cut down the centre of it as did the man who attempted to take out Slate; a confused look on his face even as his right & left side had a disagreement.

“I think Violet Ojou-sama is getting a little bored of your waiting Mr Manager so how about you go ahead and give us the deed; we’ll make sure to take care of your business. We’ll even be handing it over to a princess of this empire! That’s very pleasurable for you mortals right, handing stuff to royalty?” <Ashue>

“Y-you bitch!” <Store Manager>

Behind Slate and above the crowd was the combined efforts of Violet & Ashue as Ashue stated their demands while Violet held a teen by his neck. The boy tried to claw at the little oni’s hand yet as anyone would know by now his little strength couldn’t so much as scratch her. Below the pair in front of an ageing man were the mangled corpses of 2 other similarly looking boys.

Behind the two with their hands bound in front of their bodies was a boy, girl and two women who were all crying while making sure not to anger the pair. Unfortunately the ageing manager didn’t quite get the memo as he cussed Ashue. To this Violet just growled obviously not to be happy with the man's words to her women.

Without blinking Violet’s other hand punctured right through the stomach of the teen before beginning to pull out his intestine. Complete with the screaming of the women behind her blood splattered everywhere while the teen screamed in fear as well as pain yet Violet was hardly done. Quickly she plunged her hand against to pull out more of his inners then again and again till the twitching boy had nothing left inside him.

When she was done those behind Violet already had cried themselves raw while the watchers from below could only remain silent. After tortuously killing the boy Violet merely discarded him like a broken toy, sending him to land in front of his father. Likely with some broken bones just to add more insult to the brutal display of the yakuza.

Violet wasn’t one to know what mercy was though since she began to walk back towards the three remaining people. Intending to show her demonic nature some more though was left looking between the last three people to decide who to use as an example next. She thought either the wife or five year old would be best yet she couldn’t tell which of the two would be the best to choose.

The women both seemed to be about the same age as one another while also chose to sit on either side of one another. According to rumours before everyone ran out the shop the new wife was a friend of the rich shop owner's daughter who ended up getting ‘too friendly’ with her friend's father resulting in a younger brother. That complicated matters though.

She didn’t want to just kill at random as she wanted to give the daughter to her sisters or mommy since they were both quite the lookers. Making things more complicated was that the child was unconscious due to fear while the two women were far too scared to actually say anything to her. How could she know that the mere act of her standing there staring at them while gently growling would make them wet themselves in fear.

She finally decided to just try waking up the child and use him yet luckily the man below finally gave in to the demands.

“Fine, take it, just let me know who it was that wanted me to end! Which of those arrogant women was it that had enough of me!? Did they do it because I looked at them showing off their bodies or was i-” <Shop Manager>

“Hm? Oh, no, this has nothing to do with you silly! Violet ojou-sama just wanted to gift this shop to Princess Kitty since she likes her. As proud members of the yakuza we weren’t about to just demean ourselves by doing something like ‘talking with you’ - you being a weak mortal and all who only knows money and girls hohoho~.” <Ashue>

The crowd went silent…

All these deaths were simply to give a store to a little girl…

Meanwhile the little girl in question simply clutched her hands together with a blush across her face completely about to swoon to the ‘romantic’ situation. Contrary to popular belief though there wasn’t only this faction of oni in the city as a black haired oni in a beautiful pink dress looked over the situation while surrounded by her own servants who acted like a barrier. Unlike Violet however she made use of male oni which quickly brought attention to her.

“Hmpf who are they to use the name of my yakuza to start problems!” <Oni Girl>

With a flick of a wrist a fan came out from her sleeve which she used to fan her face despite already having a pink veil hiding her face yet not those two long horns. She didn’t even bother speaking but rather lifted her other hand to click impatiently. At that the tall & sturdy if young male oni’s went forth to ‘clear a path’ by forcibly pushing people out of the way.

Her destination was obviously the front of the shop…

12