B3 — 17. Victory!
116 2 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

POV:  Rachel Sung Park

Recap:  It seems like everything's over on Scarlet, Fiona, and Maria's side of things as they prepare to head back.  Maria teleported a massive chunk of land, did a dance, and now has the Azure Frost Core tucked snugly between her breasts.

Now, we head back to Rachel to see how she's doing on her end with the aliens!


Rachel kept a neutral posture and expression as she watched the Azure Frost in the alien’s life-like monitor room; it was descending the mountain at an alarming rate.  The scene suddenly changed, showing Fiona, Scarlet, and Maria hovering above the blue puffy cloud, releasing a bright shimmering glow.

The little orange aliens stood in midair, working the crystal panels in front of them as a few spectators watched, hands flying between poses.  Their voices still came out in the monotone voice she was becoming accustomed to.

“The humans entered here.”

“Flew right into it.”

“Amazing.”

“Lost visual upon entry.”

“How is it possible?”

“There was a barrier.”

“I see the data, now…”

“It trapped the Tolgratha.”

“Appears to be highly concentrated air particles in motion.”

“Not originating within that space.”

“Yes, most peculiar.”

“Seemingly generated out of nowhere.”

“Thought impossible.”

“Perhaps energy is used from the small one?”

“Possible.”

“No connection is found.”

“The Azure Frost was unable to penetrate it.”

The picture zoomed in on the three girls, and strange symbols appeared in several places as they continued to study the scene.  Rachel resisted folding her arms as her stomach tightened; they looked concerned.

Of course they’re worried … there’s got to be some way that I can help them.  Can these aliens do anything?  No, they can’t even get inside.  If only we had a partnership with them at the start … no, that’s wishful thinking.

The aliens continued their speculations and conversation, and Rachel’s eyes fell to the floor as she thought on the information she’d collected, partially listening to the little orange creatures.  The pieces of scattered data floating through her mind made her want to scream, yet Lunar Pride was itching at the implications.

Rachel took a deep breath, calming her racing heart as her red eyes lifted back to the hologram, more designs continuing to appear as the aliens talked about Fiona’s abilities.

This is a recurring event.  If we stop this disaster and close the crystal, then it will only continue.  These aliens can just move to a new planet, but that’s not a solution, either.  These things will keep appearing on this moon if it follows the same pattern on the bird’s world and ours.

This moon will be populated with many more strange creatures with the increase in crystals; there could be galaxy and universe level threats at some point.  It’s a bigger problem then they might grasp; it doesn’t sound like they’ve even engaged in warfare in at least their recent history.

All the horrors that are involved in Science Fiction … humans are accustomed to adapting to the unknown and deadly; it’s our entire struggle throughout history.  It’s no wonder these guys are amazed and terrified of us, and if they can’t distinguish between reality and fiction, then it’s a wonder why they aren’t screaming themselves, but I suppose it has to do with their logical way of thinking.

Earth, though … how rare are these powerful crystal events, and is this even a powerful event at all?  The bird’s testimony paints this as an outlier, but could that be just their luck of the draw?  There has to be a method behind all of this.

It’s clear that the crystals are monitoring the outcome of these events, which means it’s possible that it’s sending that information back somewhere.  These guys’ technology is far beyond ours, and they can’t make heads or tails of it.  Whatever or whoever is doing this has a level of technology that breaks well into Sci-Fi, and could even extend to Fantasy.

It might as well be Fantasy.  I mean, look at me, Scarlet, Fiona, and Maria … there’s nothing scientific about the type of Lunar and Solar Energy we have.  The Oscillation happened just before these crystals showed up, and it appears like the magic or technology that is creating them is connected.

It could be opposing factions … maybe a boost or experiment to prepare us?  Yet, is it really a boost at all since it fractured so many governments.  Society is breaking apart around the world, giving these crystals a chance to get a foothold in our world.  Is there a reason for that?

If we close every gateway before a new one appears, then could we stop it entirely?  Is this actually to cover-up something else, and maybe give a chance for this thing to begin?  I don’t know … there’s more questions the more I discover.

Rachel licked her lips before nibbling on the left corner, left ear twitching as her body itched to move; she wanted to do something other than just watching everything unfold, but what could she do?  The only thing that made sense was to think and use the aliens’ technology when she could.

These crystals connect to worlds, and the previous world was dealing with this for a long time.  Data is being collected; whether it’s being transmitted back or just following a set of commands is undetermined, and I don’t know how we could figure that one out.

In any case, these things might have levels to them … but we just barely got the crystals, and they’re throwing the Azure Frost at us?  It doesn’t add up.  One thing seems for sure … we’ll get more, and they’ll keep coming.  The Executive Branch was right to consider all the options; we’re facing a greater threat than anything in our history … we’ll be fighting wars everywhere, and the United States will be the biggest force with China and Russia following.

A pulse shot down her spine to her tail, causing her butt to tighten.  Life will never be the same … and I actually want to be involved more.  Screw you, Lunar Pride, but can I really blame it?  It’s now a part of me … I might have even been interested in this stuff if I didn’t have it.  It makes me wonder how much of my change really has altered my personality or if it just brought out what was already there?

She turned her attention back to the aliens as they took the scene back to when Fiona and the gang first left the ground.

“... wind makes them fly.”

“Their mass is the same?”

“Yes, but the air is holding them up.”

“The data does conclude that.”

“It is not gravity-based.”

“How?”

“No machines of any kind detected.”

“Bioengineering?”

“Most probable.”

“Psychic powers?”

“Undetermined.”

“Possible.”

“She seems to be controlling it with her mind.”

“It’s an action.”

“Strange.”

“Most strange.”

“Teleportation.”

“Fascinating.”

“Unknown travel method.”

“Untraceable.”

“Vanishes.”

“Appears.”

“Without warning.”

“Human entangled particles?”

“Negative.”

“I see, now.”

“No entanglement.”

“Unknown process.”

“Without technology.”

“Purely biological, but unknown.”

“Most fascinating.”

“Progress on…”

Rachel’s ears perked as the aliens’ hands flurried into motion on the controls and toward one another, the image zooming in on the cloud.

“Change detected.”

“Drastic loss of energy.”

“Did the humans succeed?”

“Information points to a massive power withdrawal.”

Rachel looked down at the mass of clouds the room simulation projected; the blue glow was diminishing as they spoke, and the little orange creatures’ heads moved up and down as they glanced between symbols in the holograms on the console and projected below them.

“What’s going on?  Do you have an image of Fiona and the others?”  Rachel asked.  Her wide field of vision took in much of the valley, and every second, the glow continued to fade.

“Expansion halting.”

“Slowed by eighty point three percent.”

“Incorrect.”

“Change in calculations.”

“Eighty-two point eight percent.”

“Constant decrease.”

“Reaching ninety percent.”

“Spore interference diminishing.”

“Pathways opening as energy drops.”

“Predictions indicate the Azure Frost going into hibernation.”

“Energy centralizing around the…”

“Incorrect.”

A lump dropped down Rachel’s throat as she glanced around; the aliens had all paused, looking down at one particular set of orange symbols, floating above the clouds.  “What?  Has something happened?”

“A resonance from the Azure Frost.”

“The Azure Frost’s Power Core…”

“The source has been removed.”

“Okay,” Rachel said, folding her arms below her chest.  “What does that mean?  Now that it’s out of power, is it going to crumble?”

“Scanning…”

“Integrity failures in Azure Frost detected.”

“Instability is disrupting its transference network.”

“It appears the Azure Frost has a failsafe.”

“Energy gathering.”

Rachel’s head snapped back to stare between them.  “What do you mean energy gathering and failsafe?  Is it going to explode?”

“Uncertain,” one replied, and they continued to tap their fingers against the symbols that appeared and disappeared in their holograms.

“The Azure Frost network is fractured.”

“It’s taking time to gather.”

“Pulling in all available power inside its infrastructure.”

“Failure most likely imminent due to the combination.”

“Pulling its energy back for hibernation…”

“Linked with disconnecting it during the transition process…”

“Caused a reflux of unstable energy.”

“Azure Frost network seeking to reform its Core.”

“Process is slow.”

“Remaining energy is dangerous.”

“Humans are still at the location.”

“Further study…”

When they all paused again, she bit her lower lip, but without warning, their surroundings changed.  They were now with Fiona, Maria, and Scarlet, and she counted fifteen pulses that shot from the crystal; Rachel could feel it from inside the alien’s base, passing through everything in an instant.

“The gateway is pulsing.”

“Faster than sound.”

“Faster than light.”

“Only affects living creatures.”

“No change in Azure Frost’s structure.”

“Calculating possible meanings.”

“The energy of the spores and body are being sent to a point below the gateway.”

“Core replacement in the sprouting process.”

“Powerful.”

“Dangerous.”

“Humans are waiting.”

“Is there a reason?”

Rachel masked her unease with a confident smile.  “From what we’ve discovered, when the gateways pulse, it means they’re going to close.  From our current data, it takes around fifteen minutes, but we can’t rule out the possibility that this one will be longer.”

“It is recorded.”

“Fifteen minutes.”

“Fifteen pulses.”

“We wait and hope.”

Rachel turned back to her three friends, oblivious to their spying eyes; the orange aliens were utterly silent, moving around the space, symbols appearing around different artifacts, including Maria’s shirt front where they were analyzing the Azure Frost Core.

Please … please don’t say anything to make us look like the stupid creatures we are…

The fifteen minutes passed, and on the fifteenth sound, the crystal shattered.  Every alien paused as Maria said, “Okay … now we know.  We won.”

“The humans declare victory?”

“Do they have a plan for the Core’s reconstruction?”

“They must.”

“Can you go back and slow that down?”  Rachel quickly asked, drawing all the alien’s attention.

Without a word, the crystal returned with their tapping.  When the space zoomed in, her eyes widened; the lines cracked, showing blinding rainbow light that reflected the cracked sky overhead, starting at its origin point before branching out to the edges.  The deep red hexagram cracked after the lines did, and then broke apart.

“How small can you look?”

“It breaks down beyond our ability to track.”

“We could not identify anything beyond the light.”

“The unknown, undetectable, base substance is gone.”

They each looked down at a bright symbol that popped out in front of the rest, and after a few taps, the scene returned to Maria, Fiona, and Scarlet.  Rachel almost wanted to strangle them as they began stumbling their way toward the answer the aliens had long known all along.

“Azure Frost’s infrastructure decay is causing errors in spore production.”

“Some disconnected systems are creating more.”

“The one known as Maria speaks about a death thing?”

The aliens went silent to listen to Maria’s terrible explanation, seemingly fascinated, and they all gathered around Fiona with awe as she started correcting her analogy with her own.

“I do not follow.”

“Humans are too intelligent.”

“We must store this conversation.”

“The Azure Frost network has found a suitable route to send energy.”

“Blooming process taking…”

“Fiona knows the danger.”

“What will the humans do with the gathering energy?”

“Unknown.”

The unseen group followed Fiona and Maria’s conversation as they looked up at the glowing ice roots.

“So, I sense a ton of Solar Energy gathering around us.”

“Well, that’s not good.”

“Can you absorb it?”

“Not a clue … maybe.  I’m already topped off, but I might be able to just convert it into somethin’ else.”

“Like a big healing spell?”

“Na, I can’t do that crap … that’s like … like expecting to eat bean dip and instead stickin’ your chip inside a big bowl of ghost pepper chili and scarfing it down.  It’s just too much.”

“You have the weirdest analogies sometimes,” Fiona grunted.  “Should I put another layer around Scarlet?”

“I mean, probably … it is Solar Energy we’re talkin’ about.”

“Fiddlesticks,” Fiona mumbled.  “Well, you’re the solar expert.  What do ya got?”

“Hmm, I’ll probably just wing it,” she mumbled, bending down.  “What if I could teleport with it?”

“It is Solar Energy,” Fiona mused.  “Maybe.”

“Let’s give her a go, then!”

“Wait, should I get a Fire Shield spell or something?  Would that even work?  Ugh, probably not,” she moaned, biting her lip in frustration.  “I think my two Earth Shields will have to do.  I don’t know what else I could use.”

“Yeah,” Maria hummed, “and I think if you let her out, then the light is reaching a point where it would hurt her.  We need to act, I think.”

“Fine … just don’t be wrong,” Fiona said with concern.

You’ve got to be kidding me!  Rachel sighed, running her hand through her long pink-hued white hair.  I know Fiona’s protecting Scarlet, but this is so dangerous…

Using Mental Acceleration, she watched with dread as light exploded from Maria’s fingertips, and her horn appeared, sending a blazing flare through everything.  Rachel squeezed her eyes shut, covering them with her arm, and when the flash faded, she opened her eyes.

Spots danced across her vision, but the sight of the massive top half of the Azure Frost collapsing upon a frozen crater made her numb.  Are they dead?

She quickly regained her wits as the aliens’ hands went mad, moving back to their positions around the console as the shards of ice rained around them, and the colossal flower quaked the ground as it struck the frozen forest.

“Change in location identified.”

“Teleportation.”

“Outside the affected zone.”

“Moved roughly eight million cubic meters of ice and dirt.”

“Impressive.”

“Correction, eight-point two-two-three cubic meters of ice and dirt.”

“Uncalculated.”

“Amazing.”

“Twenty miles from the starting location.”

“Instantaneously.”

“Azure Frost in catastrophic failure.”

“Needed energy depleted.”

“Incorrect.”

“Absorbed.”

“Combat humans have advanced physiology.”

“To absorb unknown energy.”

“Very advanced.”

“Monstrous power.”

“Correct.”

“Human memories show monstrous powers.”

“Witnessed it first hand.”

“Humans returning to their gateway.”

“Humans conquered the Azure Frost.”

“Just as promised.”

“It was simple.”

“Without loss.”

“Frightening.”

“Mysterious.”

“Wonderful.”

They all turned their large orange eyes to her.  “We are humbled by the benevolence of humans.  Please, follow us.”

The change was so sudden that it caught Rachel a bit off-guard.  “You’re taking me to your Power Core?”

“Correct.”

“Humans are always correct.”

“Incorrect.”

“Yes, humans correct humans.”

“Correct.”

“Indeed.”

“We have learned much from humans.”

“Minds of infinite wealth.”

Rachel took one last look at the devastating sight of the Azure Frost; the massive dome overhead slowly faded, replaced by the orange crystal of the room as they turned off the projection.

She followed the two aliens that were motioning to her a few meters into the hallway before stopping; the same pillar-like console shot out from the floor, rising to his left hand.  With a few taps on the hologram that appeared, they began descending further into their base.

A nervous jitter ran through her stomach; she couldn’t decipher what these creatures were thinking.  “You’ll release the other humans with me once we go retrieve your Power Core?”

The one not operating the console responded to her questions.

“Correct.”

Rachel glanced back at the hallway and the flurry of activity inside the console room as the aliens rushed between their orange tables.  “You’re preparing to lose your power, aren’t you?”

“Indeed.  Our emergency supply is calculated to last us the required time for a scout ship to arrive.  The moment our Matrix was cut off from the primary network, it is protocol for a scout ship to be sent.  We do not assume time has moved upon equal planes; however, we are preparing a distress signal to be sent upon release from this space.”

“Smart,” Rachel whispered, looking down at the small creature.  “I appreciate your support.  You do not know how helpful you’ve been to us.”

“It is we that are thankful to the humans.  The things we have learned from your human minds will help us avoid our calculated destruction, and there are many inventions we are already putting into the design.

“Though we will be stranded and it will be difficult for a time, we project that the price is well worth the risk.  Many centuries of our research across this solar system will be destroyed; however, with the extra time we have had, we are able to back-up much of the human knowledge you have brought us.”

Feeling a little better about what they were about to do, Rachel nodded.  “I’m glad we were able to help each other.”

“We are unaware of what aid we have given the humans, but we do not dare contest your intellect.  It is our pleasure.”

They descended in silence for another minute before arriving at what seemed a sealed-off room, and the two aliens guided her toward the center of an unassuming wall.  When they neared, two panels extended from the crystal, releasing large holograms.

Both aliens got to work, fingers fiddling with the complex structure inside, tapping, and moving symbols to different areas.  After a moment’s work, they both turned back to her, hands at their sides.

“When we activate this program, it will create a staircase leading to the surface to our right.  We will exit to our left since our atmosphere will escape, and the air outside is toxic to us.  The humans inside the analysis crystals will be released, and the Power Core will then become inactive.”

The one to her left reached down and touched the floor; a three-inch-thick box, big enough to house a coconut, was fashioned from the crystal ground.  The top had a slight glow, and upon five taps, the crystal folded back to reveal an empty case.

“Do you wish to use this container, or do you have your own methods to handle the Power Core?”

Rachel nodded without hesitation.  “Yes, the box will do fine; I’m thankful for your consideration.”

Both of their fingers moved, cycling between each other in a way that she wasn’t sure who spoke.

“It is our pleasure.”

“Once what we previously described happens, the barrier will open.”

“Using emergency power.”

“And you will be able to take the Power Core.”

“It has been enlightening.”

Bowing slightly, they walked to the hallway that opened up to their left, walking through; Rachel watched them go with pursed lips.  This has been an insane adventure.

When the wall closed behind them, she turned back to watch the walls fold out, creating stairs that rose sharply.  My way out.  I feel so dirty doing this to them, but it’s necessary.  These little guys don’t deserve this … they did attack me, but well … can I judge their entire race if they’re somewhat linked mentally?

They said it was a different faction, which probably just means it was a group that had a separate analysis and conclusion.  That changed after the encounter, though.  What interesting aliens; they weren’t anything like I expected.  Although, what could I have expected?

She chuckled, shaking her head before breathing a sigh.  Still, I should keep my guard up until the crystal breaks, and the…  Her thoughts faded as the thick fog began to thin, and she felt a drag to her right.  These crystals are amazing … they can do everything.

Once the mist was gone, the bubble around her head popped, and the collar-like device clicked, dropping from her neck.  She reflexively grabbed it before the device passed her chest.  The taste of the air changed, and a myriad of odd scents filled her nose.  These aliens keep a pretty lovely smelling space.

Lifting the object to examine it under the orange light of her surroundings, she released a low hum, turning the metal piece around in her hands.

It looks totally unassuming … it might be considered bad manners taking it with me.  I doubt they really mind, but I’ll just leave it by the box.  They’ve given us enough, but … yeah, I’ll probably have to continue conquering more worlds in the future until we figure out how to end this madness.

She flipped her hair back before setting the metallic collar down and picking up the container; it was warm to the touch.  Could that be the goal of these crystals and The Oscillation?  Is it a test to see how far a civilization can go?  Some Darwinian game?  Who knows…

Her red irises lifted as the wall opened, revealing a mostly empty room; in the center were two cones, rising from the floor and dropping from the ceiling, and in the center of it was a clouded glass-like porous ball.  The many holes were uniform and square-shaped, leading to a circular hollow that had white mist swirling inside; it was the size of a softball.

Swallowing the saliva that gathered in her mouth, she walked forward; Rachel hesitated as the cones sank into the floor and ceiling when she neared, but the sphere didn’t move from its place.

Licking her lips, she slowly closed in on the orb and lifted the box from under it; she had to fight a weak push that suddenly pressed up against the bottom, but once it had encased the ball, the force faded, and the top sealed.

She released a heavy puff of air before turning back to the doorway, ears twitching as she heard the mumbles of the soldiers above and the base camp preparing for possible combat.  Those little dudes gave me a straight path back to the crystal.  Such cute aliens; it’s probably the most peaceful conquest I’ll see.

She sighed.  Well, let’s go greet our mind probed friends; yikes, probably shouldn’t frame it like that.

Moving back to the stairs, she ascended, tucking the box against her hip.  It looks like one of those staircases that went on forever with the night sky above, but halfway up, she finally caught sight of the soldiers as some of them stumbled into the hallway.

There were three Caucasian men and an African American man, and to top it off, they were naked, mumbling about insects and little orange men.  The word probed was being thrown around, making her giggle.

“Hey!”  She called out to the four men.

“Huh … the hell?”

“Is that…”

“I’m dreamin’, man.”

“You see some drop-dead gorgeous bunny girl coming up the stairs?”

“Na, Dan, it’s real, man, unless you’re in my dreams.”

“Gross, dude, and what, you a furry all … dang, guess I am now,” he muttered, peering down at her.  “I’m gonna have to tell my wife…”

“Wait, we’re naked, dude.”

“It’s a dream, who the hell cares!”

A chuckle slid through Rachel’s throat as she neared them, unable to avoid staring with her wide field of vision.  “My name’s Rachel.  I’m a Mythickin, a Demi.  I was sent to this world by General Dallas.  I’m glad to see you’re all alive and so … healthy,” she smiled innocently.

“A Demi … wait, so … son of a...”

They all took deep breaths, looking between each other.

The one she assumed was the captain popped his tongue before sucking on his lip.  “Hey, Rachel.  My name’s Captain Singer; I apologize for our appearance, but I suppose mission comes first.  What’s the news?”

The other three men muttered apologies of their own, faces red.

“No issue; I understand.  We should…”  Her smile faded as fifteen pulses shot through them.

Dan shouted a curse, staring up at the entrance.

The men darted back into the hallway they’d just exited.

“Take cover, Rachel,” Singer whispered.

Rachel took a slow breath before stretching out her neck.  “That’s the signal that we’ve won.  The crystal is closing in fifteen minutes.  Let’s hurry and pack up.  I don’t know how much we can get back through in time.”

“Is … that right,” Singer muttered, chewing on the left side of his bottom lip.  “If you say so, you did know about General Dallas, but … were we mind hacked by little orange aliens?”

Rachel tilted her head, motioning for them to follow her, and she breathed out a hiss of air through her teeth.  “If I say no, will you feel better?”

The four men tucked their bottom lip under their teeth, noses flaring as they glared at the ground.  Dan sniffed sharply.  “Okay … okay…”

The big African American man nudged him.  “Hey, Dan, cross it off the bucket list,” he chuckled.

“Dude … c’mon, Lamar.”

“Just sayin’, man.  You talked about it last month.”

Rachel’s smile grew, ears hanging down a little; they joked back and forth for a moment; once they paused, she cut in.  “Hehe, as much fun as this is, our gate home is preparing to close as we…”

“Rachel!”

Her ears stood on end as Scarlet’s voice carried down to her, and another pulse shot through them; she had just arrived through the crystal.

The atmosphere around the men darkened as they studied her expression.

“What’s up?”  Singer asked, head darting around the corner to see if anything was coming up or down the stairs.  “We got a threat coming?”

Her smile turned forced.  “No, but you’re about to have another girl dropping in.”

“Huh?”

The men shouted with fright as Scarlet appeared out of the shadows in front of her, throwing her arms around Rachel’s neck.  “I was so worried!”  She cried, blood leaking from her eyes to be absorbed back into her skin.

“Hey, Scarlet … eh, mind making a Blood Portal for these gentlemen?”  She asked, looking to her left.

“Huh?”  Scarlet’s face turned red as she looked left at the men, red halo-like irises slowly moving to their waistline as they wore forceful grins.

“Hey…”  Dan muttered, but Scarlet’s high-pitched voice quickly overpowered him.

“W-What in the … R-Rachel … they’re—they’re…”

Rachel wasn’t as surprised as she thought she should be to see shadows surrounding them, and they were suddenly back by the crystal, her feet sinking into the mud.

“Rachel?”  Captain Aaron called out.  “What’s goin’ on?  I read that when the crystal makes that noise, it’s getting ready to close.”

Untangling herself from Scarlet’s grip, she giggled, shifting the box at her hip to a more comfortable position.  “Scarlet, you really need to work on your embarrassment factor; those guys need some help.”

“Sorry,” she mumbled, face still flushed.  “I just … I didn’t expect them since I can’t see through the crystal walls.  I’ll go help them.”

She vanished into the shadows again, and Rachel grinned at Aaron as he joined her.  “Yes, it’s closing.  Let’s pack up, and the Green Berets that were captured are … right there,” she chuckled as they dropped out of a blood portal, cursing the high heavens and shivering.

“Well, I’ll be,” Aaron muttered.  “Okay, you head back through with Scarlet.  You know how much time we have?”

“To be safe, like eleven minutes.”

He nodded, turned around, and yelled, “Pack it up, ladies!  We got ten minutes to get this crap back through.  Hustle, hustle, hustle!”

Scarlet appeared in front of her with a forced smile.  “Okay, they’re saved.  Can we go?  I really want to go!”

“Yeah,” Rachel said, giving her a sincere grin.  “You’re something special Scarlet, you, Maria, and Fiona did a great job.  Let’s go wrap this up, catch up with the others, and celebrate!”

Rachel looked back, surveying the lush jungle and the strange orange crystal staircase leading down into an alien base.  Fantasy and Science Fiction … the world really has changed.  Now the hard part … preparing to meet my family.

Turning her head back toward the gateway, they both walked through the crystal as it released its third pulse, leaving the soldiers in a flurry of activity.


SME's Request:

I hope you've been enjoying the free entertainment!  The internet is divided into different echo-chambers; you have a specific group that only hovers around specific sites/content.  So, by recommending my serials to others, you give it more exposure to different echo-chambers and help it grow.  Ratings are excellent, Trending is terrific, but it only will appeal to a specific echo-chamber.  If you like my content, then please share it in your own unique way.

Thank you!  ^_^7

Normal Plugs:

Discord Link - Growing Community =D

Vote on Top Web Fictions

Support me on Patreon and get up to 3 Chapters ahead in A Tail's Misfortune, 6 Chapters in The Oscillation, and 10 Chapters in Undying Empire.  All pictures are up for free download on Patreon with the artist I commissioned listed.

View and help contribute to the Wiki

2