Chapter 28 – What I want
579 2 26
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

    (Pietas D. Gauge POV)

    Walking onto the deck of the ship I took a long and deep breath while looking at the sky. 'I haven't seen anything outside that room for an entire month, thankfully I still have things that need my attention or It would have been who knows how much longer.'

    "Oh, I didn't think Mom would stop until you lost all of the energy in your body and withered away." Looking down I found the person who made my life both living heaven and hell looking back at me with an innocent smile betraying her words.

    "Do you have some sort of grudge against me? Why did you give your mother that book?" Blanking for a second realization soon appeared on Emma's face as she pointed at me.

    "KYAKYAKYAKYAKYA, I wouldn't have given her that book if you just told me what you got her as a gift so I could help you out."

    'How am I supposed to talk to my Daughter about that. It was hard enough to keep a stoic attitude while requesting it from Judge and I don't even care what he thinks of me.' With this in mind, I made the first excuse that came to my mind.

"That gift is something only adults use, I don't need my daughter knowing what it is." Walking right in front of me Emma motioned me to crouch over before looking into my eyes and then breaking out into laughter again but this time she fell on the deck while holding her sides and crying. After a few minutes, she slowly got back up and wiped the tears of laughter from her eyes before telling me.

    "Just say you're embarrassed, don't try to make up reasons on the spot. Besides, I know you enjoyed it, or else you would have come out of that room a lot sooner." Feeling my cheeks go hot at being called out I coughed into my hand and decided to change the subject.

    "How has your training been coming along?" Smiling Emma decided to not tease me anymore as she answered.

    "Same as always, although I haven't been able to spar."

'There's no way Robin would willingly miss their sparring sessions, she always used it as an opportunity to "hit" Emma in spots she never would otherwise.'

"KYAKYA, I know what you're thinking, it's because she has been too embarrassed to face me this last month." My eyes shot open in surprise at that statement.

'Emma may like to tease Robin but she wouldn't do anything too far would she?' Hoping she didn't go too far but not having any faith in it I stared Emma in the eyes and asked.

"What did you do to her?" My question seemed to shock Emma but I just kept the same gaze until she gave up her act and mumbled.

"Just because it's almost always me doesn't me it's always me that did something." After I heard that my gaze became stronger as I was inwardly wishing that she was innocent.

"KYAKYA, It's not my fault this time….well mostly." After saying that she went on to explain that when the two of them were sharing a room alone after picking up Kuina, Robin would dote on Emma when she was asleep like how Emma likes to do to her. But Emma wasn't always asleep when it happened and Robin didn't know until last month.

'I hope Geina doesn't realize that I do all of that stuff as well. No, that's impossible, I've been doing it for years and am a professional at it. Besides she would have teased me alr-" Suddenly I felt someone tugging at my hand, looking down I found Emma looking back up at me with a knowing smile.

"You've had a look on your face as if you're tense about something while being lost in thought. Do you want me to get Mom? Or would it be better if she was napping?"

'She knows!' Patting Emma's head I quickly reassured her.

"I'll talk to Robin and she'll spar with you again soon, don't worry. Gotta go now I have to check up on the others' progress." Pretending to zip her lips Emma then smiled while waving at me and wishing me good luck on making it happen or else, proceeded by her unzipping her lips.

'I'll make sure Robin gets over her embarrassment at all cost, I'll give her some pro tips to hide her doting better while I'm at it as well.' With this in mind, I headed for her next. Walking up to the area she was in I found her creating so many body parts that the entirety of the landscape directly around her practically changed into a wriggling mass of them.

Suddenly though all of it disappeared as she turned to look at me. "It's good to see that Geina let you outside, I'm surprised you can walk."

I wasn't expecting a surprise attack like that from her of all people so I fired back with my newly acquired ammo. "At Least she's never caught me doting on her while she sleeps."

Turning slightly Red, Robin then coughed into her hand and tried to change the subject. "My training has been coming along great as you can see. Right now I'm testing my limits on how much information I can gather from my ability before my mind overloads."

'So that's how I looked earlier when I was called out.' Giving Robin praise for trying to find her current limits even if it's probably to get Emma out of her mind by flooding it with too much information. Adopting a scholarly pose I've seen Emma do before I asked.

"Would you like to learn how to hide the fact you dote on her while she sleeps?" She wasn't expecting my question as she turned dark red then quickly looked at the ground and asked back in a small voice.

"Is it ok for me to still do that though? She already found out and besides, I don't normally sleep in her bed." Walking up to the embarrassed and conflicted Robin I ruffled her hair before reassuring her.

"Although I can't say it's ok to do that to just anyone it seems Emma doesn't mind it on the contrary she seems to like it and wants you to keep doing it." Pausing for a second to chuckle at her jolting in surprise I then continued.

"And about sleeping in her bed. It's not like the both of you won't be sharing a bed in the future." Those words made Robin's face shoot up to look at me with widened eyes, face now even redder.

"What do you look so surprised for?" Gulping, she asked.

"Does Emma like me back in the same way? I really can't tell if she does or if she just likes teasing me to see my reaction."

'No matter how smart she is she's still just a child, of course, she might be insecure even if Emma couldn't make it more obvious…wait I didn't realize until she told me.' Shaking that last thought out of my mind I ruffled Robin's hair some more before asking.

"Have you ever seen Emma tease anyone else the same way she does you?" Thinking about it for a minute Robin shook her head then started to slowly show a goofy smile as she mumbled about things I didn't want to hear being done to my daughter.

'I've done my part Emma, I hope you stay silent.' Leaving Robin who was lost in her thoughts I headed for the next person and sensed that three people were together training. Sweating profusely, Monet kept creating snow wall after snow wall that the other two tried to destroy as fast as they could.

'It seems the density of her snow has greatly improved since the last time I saw it.' Turning to focus on Sugar I found her scowling while seemingly venting her anger on Monet's walls as her hands were punching at an insane speed and consistency far out of her normal capabilities.

'I've been told that Monet is making Sugar more and more jealous here recently, it seems Sugar's sister complex is worse than Monet's somehow.' Finally turning to look at Kuina who was slashing away at the snow as much as she could but no matter how much she cut it formed back instantly. Now and then Monet's hand would appear near her and touch her in different places making her lose focus as well.

'I can teach her Haki but not how to keep calm in that situation, it's up to Monet to train Kuinas resistance to her "surprise attacks".' After a few more minutes of watching the trio, I decided I saw enough and spoke, surprising them.

"All of your progress so far has been amazing, especially you Monet your snow has become a lot more dense and deadly." Quickly getting over the surprise she accepted the praise with a smile as she then looked at the other two mockingly.

Clicking her tongue Sugar asked. "I should have started training my Haki already right?"

At her question, I remembered that I never got the chance to properly teach her how to use Haki and told her not to practice it until I had that chance. "Sorry about that. I haven't been able to do a lot here recently."

"SUSUSU, more like you've been done by someone a lot here recently." Monet's words made me blush slightly. Inversely causing her to laugh some more.

'She's the worst one to deal with, I need to make this fast.' Tactically ignoring Monet I started to teach both Sugar and Kuina how to properly use Haki and how to train it.

'I'll have to see which they excel at, if any, in a few months and further train it like with Monet.' After I was done I asked them to come to me or Geina if they can't find me if they have any questions or troubles in their training.

After both of them nodded the corner of my lips raised as I added. "The both of you will be sparring partners with each other from now on. Also, the both of you can go against Monet until she can no longer stand it."

"Hot." Even though I was ignoring her I still choked slightly at that comment that I walked myself into. Quickly leaving them to practice and get away from Monet I searched for Law next while thinking about everything that just happened.

'What happened to her? She always liked to make people embarrassed but now it's on a different level. Also, Kuina seems to have only gotten closer to her from the last time I saw them, does she like being embarrassed?' With these thoughts in mind, I made it to Law, and surprisingly he was with Reiju but even more surprising was that Reiju was on top of him, her nose almost touching his nose as they didn't break eye contact even though Law was beet red.

'Although I sensed it from a distance I didn't believe it. What in the hell is wrong with the women on this ship.' Clearing my throat loudly enough to catch their attention, Reiju turned to look at me and Law used this chance to crawl from underneath her in a hurry. Looking back at Law she said.

"I still have a few minutes, get back here." Not letting him protest she dragged him by the leg back under her and resumed their earlier position.

'I'm just going to leave. I don't even want to know how any of this happened. I'll check on their progress when they're not with each other.' Thinking this I Turned away and started to walk back to the ship.

Behind me, I could hear Law trying to explain the situation before I left earshot distance but he kept stumbling on his words making them incoherent while Reiju kept laughing.

Making it back to the ship the second I stepped on the deck I heard Geinas voice next to my ear. "I knew you couldn't wait to try that one position where my tou-."

Quickly covering Geinas mouth I couldn't control the heating up of my face and once I realized Emma was right next to her I felt steam start to come from my ears.

"No need to worry about me, Mom was pretty talkative this entire time after all. Besides, I made that book so I know all the poses." Quickly changing my gaze back to Geina trying to ignore the smile Emma had, I felt her start trying to give my hand a hickey so I picked her up and dashed towards our room before either of them could do or say anything to make me more embarrassed than I currently am.

'At Least she knows what I want already….although I'll need to talk to her about keeping things more private.' The second we made it into the room Geina started to suck my fingers as she quickly stripped me naked before we could even fully close the door.

'Goodbye outside world, I'll see you in another month.'

26