Chapter 38 – Even deeper (R-18)
929 2 27
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Emma POV) 

As I carried the now blushing Robin through the door to our room I quickly closed it before throwing her onto the bed. 

Not giving her any time to speak I also jumped on the bed, one of my knees pressed against Robin's crotch. As I watched her turn darker shades of red, I smiled before wrapping both my arms around her and leaning in to connect our lips. Feeling the warmth of her lips I was about to wiggle my tongue into her mouth but she was faster as I found my mouth being opened.

'Oh?'

After her tongue entered my mouth she began to invade the whole thing, at the same time she wrapped her arms around me and changed our positions to now be the one on top, only did she stop her invasion once she reached my tongue but that cease-fire only lasted a moment.

'Those books are the best gift I've ever received.' Every part of my mouth was now claimed by Robin, sadly I had to separate from her in an attempt to catch my breath.

"Why aren't you also out of breath?" 

"I can grow body parts, remember? I just grew an extra nose and used that," her blunt response made me bitter for a second but she seemed to notice as she placed her mouth next to my ear.

"I have a lot planned."

 Before I could ask what it was she had planned she started to nibble on my earlobe at the same time guiding one of her hands from around my waist to the front of my joggers. 

I wanted her to continue but I grabbed her hand to stop her, my actions caught her off guard as she stopped teasing my ear.

"I want this to happen as much as you do but this isn't right." She was about to ask a question but before she could I put one of my fingers over her mouth. 

"The kiss tasted like seaking and pineapple juice, also I've been sweating a lot today and I'm sure you're the same." 

"I don't mind if it's yo-."

Not letting her finish her sentence I closed her lips with mine, after a few seconds I separated. "I don't mind either, but that's not the point. I just want to be clean the first time we do it."

"But the bath is shar-." 

Once again I covered her lips with mine for a few seconds to both shut her up and savor her flavor. "I already talked with everyone else, we have it to ourselves."

Not giving her a chance to say anymore I got out from under her and stood up before I took her back into a princess carry. As we entered the bathroom I sat Robin on her feet, then walked to the clothes baskets. "Ready for a good show?"

Without waiting for her reply I slowly slid my shirt up but stopped right before I revealed my breasts, her face became redder and her eyes grew more intense so I gave her what she wanted and then some more as I stripped my joggers as well, now only wearing my bra and panties.

Robin was about to approach me, I could hear her gulp, but she stopped before she moved. Not looking at me anymore she turned an even darker red as she unbuttoned her overshirt, taking it off and as if using Rokushiki all of her other clothes disappeared as well, her entire nude figure now stood in full view.

'Aww, even if this is supposed to be lewd, her flushed face makes her too cute.'

"Why do you still have your clothes on?" 

Slowly I licked my lips while not moving my gaze from her body as I took off my bra and dropped it. Not letting her see my bare breast for long I turned around.

"Hey, what ar-." Her complaint at my actions died in her throat, as soon as I bent forward and with deliberate slowness rocked my ass left and right as I slowly slid my panties down, centimeter by centimeter revealing everything to her.

Once my panties were at my ankles I stood back up and kicked them off, turning back to face Robin I found her rubbing her thighs together, a sloppy smile shown across her face.

"KYAKYAKYA, I suppose I've made you wait a long time." Without any further delay, I walked past Robin and went to wash myself off before getting in the bath, making her wait a little longer.  

'Hopefully ignoring her right now will make her more ferocious later.'

Once we were both inside the tub I moved over to her and sat on her lap, rubbing my ass against her thighs.

"You asked for it." Before I could react Robin turned me to the side as she latched onto one of my nipples, rolling it around her tongue, one of her hands massaging the other.

"Mhm, I could get use-AH!" Feeling her slightly bite it, my words were cut short as my body jolted in pleasure.

'Don't think it will be so easy.' In an attempt to take control of the situation I slid my hand in between her legs and circled her slit a few times before I started by rubbing her clit.

"Agh! Not fai-AHHH!" As one of my fingers entered her I felt her legs tighten around my hand. Slowly I explored her insides, soon I inserted another finger, beginning to move them around faster while rubbing her clit with my thumb. 

Her moans started to grow louder so I covered her mouth with mine and started to explore a different part of her insides. 

Not too long after I started my counter-offensive Robin wrapped her arms around me, her legs also pressing together tighter than before as her entire body began to shake. Before she could reach her climax I increased the speed I was fingering her even more, at the same time I moved my free hand up to her breasts, pinching her nipples. She was about to arch her back but I didn't allow it as I quickly moved the hand that was pinching her nipples to the back of her head, not letting her separate our lips as the moans that were escaping her got louder.

After her climax, Robin looked at me through blurred eyes as she panted for air. I wanted my face to look like that so I pulled her hand right in front of my crotch. 

Without me asking for it, she slowly inserted one of her fingers as if she was trying her hardest to not hurt me. I was about to tease her but just as I opened my mouth she inserted another finger and started to move them exploring my entirety, causing my words to turn into a moan.

I hadn't noticed how loud my voice grew, the entire bathroom filled with nothing but the sound of my moaning, soon I wasn't able to stay up anymore as I collapsed on top of Robin, not giving me a chance to push myself up she increased the speed her fingers were moving while latching her mouth onto my breast, rolling my nipple with her tongue again.

Not able to hold back anymore I grabbed Robin's hand and made her push her fingers in even deeper, as soon as I did my lower half started to quiver violently as I felt a pleasure I've yet to feel in this life course through my body, curling my toes in ecstasy the moans that left my mouth changed into a heavy pant, wrapping my arms around Robin to hold myself up.

"This is just the beginning." 

Suddenly I found myself being carried in Robin's arms as she looked down on me with a vicious smile.

The second I saw her smile I felt my lower half quiver again, not being able to hold my lust back, I kissed Robin, exploring her mouth with my tongue once more. The kiss wasn't broken until I was thrown onto the bed, looking around the room I realized something. "You carried me back naked? I'm surprised you were able to do that." 

"That's because I created eyes in the hallway to ensure it was empty, there's no way I would let anyone see you like this." At the end of her sentence she crawled onto the bed and hovered over me, she began at my lips making her way down my body kissing and sucking on every part until she reached my slit.

"Why'd you sto-HNN!" It seemed she was waiting for me to ask this as the second I did she licked me, circling my entrance, making my body shudder whenever her breath hit me. Not teasing me any longer Robin's tongue entered inside, as she tasted every part of my insides she took her hand and started to massage my clit.

As soon as she started using her hands, mine ended up on the back of her head as I pushed her further into my crotch, the pleasure was once again building up to the breaking point. My thighs squeezed against her head as I felt myself cum again. Letting go of the back of her head I dropped my arms to the side as I began to pant for air.

Slowly Robin licked me clean, afterwards she licked up to my neck where she proceeded to give me a hickey.

"Your turn." Not elaborating any further I threw my body on top of her, my nipples rubbing against hers as I licked her lips. After having my fill there I separated to see her wearing a sloppy expression on her face.

Continuing on my assault I started to suck on one of her nipples at the same time pinching the other one, after a few moments of this I decided it was time as I made my way in between her legs. 

At first, I licked around the outside in a teasing manner like she did to me but I've forced myself to wait too long to only tease her. Sliding my tongue inside of her I tasted every part I could reach, the sounds of her moans reached my ears, causing me to increase the speed I devoured her.

"AH! Yes! Yes! Faster!"

Just like I did to her, she pressed my face into her crotch as her moans got louder. Her actions made me smile so I decided to give her something special.

"HNG, MHN, AHHHH!." At the top of her lungs, Robin screamed in pleasure, climaxing on my face as I sucked on her clit, using my fingers to further fill her up.

Licking my lips I stared down at Robin who was out of breath as I began to play with myself, Slowly at first, I picked up the speed until I was once again near my climax where I stopped, quickly I changed my position to be sitting on Robin's face. 

As if she wasn't breathless Robin once again explored my insides, feeling the pleasure her tongue brought me, I bent over her body, starting to eat out again. Suddenly I felt my ass being grabbed as she pressed me down further into her face, reaching areas with her tongue I didn't think was possible.

'Wait that isn't pos-." My realization was cut short as her tongue seemed to get longer once again, soon it broke something inside of me as I began to bleed.

I was about to get off of Robin's face so that I didn't get her dirty with my blood but she didn't let me as she summoned arms around me to hold me in place, pressing my face back down she didn't stop until we both came again.

After she let go of my ass and stopped pressing my face against herself I tried to climb off her but as soon as I put weight on my knees I collapsed.

"Oh? Seconds already?"

"Wa-" Not allowing me anytime to rest she once again started to eat me out as she used the summoned arms to caress me all over, not missing a single spot on my body. 

After she made me cum a few more times she finally stopped as she pulled me into her embrace, wrapping her arms around my waist and resting her chin on my shoulder.

"How was it?" 

Although my mind was fuzzy from all the pleasure I could make out the nervousness in her voice.' We've come this far and she's still worried about something?' 

Rolling myself over so that I could stare her in the eyes I first kissed her, my tongue intertwining with hers. Once I ran out of breath I separated from her and made eye contact again. "I couldn't ask for more."

As I said this I moved one of my hands in between her legs, massaging her clit until she came again.

"Even if I can't use my legs, that doesn't mean I need to stop." At my declaration, Robin looked at me through those same hazy eyes as she licked her lips.

'Looks like we won't be leaving the bed anytime soon.'

27