Chapter 39 – I cant wait (Slightly R-18)
688 1 25
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Emma POV)

“We need to soundproof the walls,” As soon as Robin and I walked onto the deck Sugar said these words out while she refused to look either of us in the eyes.

“Were we that loud?” 

“Yes, I haven’t been able to sleep in days because of you two.” After she proclaimed this she pointed at her eyes, where dark circles sat underneath.

“Sorry, if we made you feel stressed, I’m sure Nojiko would help you relieve some of it,” although she tried to hide it I could tell she glanced at Nojiko from the corner of her eyes.

 “I’m not stressed, just tired."

'Maybe if we're louder she'll think more about it.' As I hatched a plan to get her and Nojiko together, I reassured her.

"You can sleep peacefully tonight, we only plan on cuddling…and kissing." I only got a shallow nod in response before she walked towards the door Robin and I just went through.

"Have a good rest." 

All she did was wave her hand to me before she disappeared behind the closed door. 

'I'll soundproof the next ship.' 

"Oh, you both finally left your room." With a compass in one of her hands, Nami walked up to us. 

"We'll be at the Baratie in two days, I wanted to give you both an update sooner but that wasn't possible." Just like Sugar, Nami wouldn't make eye contact with us, choosing to instead examine the floor.

'Yes, that floor is indeed a floor.' My joke made me start to laugh to myself, causing Robin to look at me strangely.

"I just thought of something funny." Losing interest Robin looked away from me and to the open water.

"I would catch us something, but I'm afraid I don't have enough strength in my lower half to move around that much." 

Turning back to me Robin smiled as she wrapped her arms around one of mine, her actions surprised me. "What happened to the real Robin? The one I know would never show so much affection publicly."

She didn't blush in the slightest at my attempt to tease her, instead she rested her head on my shoulder.

 "Everyone on the ship has been hearing me moan since we first started, I don't think I'll be able to feel shame around them that ea-"

Not letting her finish I took her lips, my tongue attacking hers. After I was satisfied I pulled away from the kiss and licked her lips, cleaning off the saliva that was on her face.

"What was that about not being able to feel shame? I don't think you've reached my level yet."

Before she could speak, I once again kissed her, this time though Instead of licking her lips I sucked on them. 'I want to see my mark on her.' 

To my surprise, she didn't let me continue any further as she pushed me away, furiously blushing as she turned away from me she began to walk back inside the ship.

"We just walked outside." 

Not stopping to respond she closed the door behind her. 'Did she just leave me?' 

"Why do you look so shocked? If you did that to her less than two weeks ago she would have fainted." 

Realization hit me when I heard Namis words, as I smiled while thinking about Robin's flushed face, I asked. "Where are Law and Reiju?" 

"They went back to their room earlier, Reiju seemed to be on edge." 

Raising my hand to my chin, I scratched it while contemplating. "I think I forgot to tell her we will all be wearing our cloaks and masks." 

Nami looked surprised after I said that, confusion dripping from her tone she asked. "Why do we have to do that? We aren't planning anything are we?" 

Although I wanted to agree with her I couldn't. "It was what Mom told me to do, I don't know why either, she said we have to wear it whenever we leave the ship until we reveal ourselves."

As she heard that Mom had told us to wear them she seemed to drop her surprise. "If she said to wear them then I'm sure there are more reasons than I can think of." 

"If you want to know any specifics of why then you'll have to ask Robin, Mom, and her had a long conversation about our plans for the future before we left." With that said, I waved to Nami before heading back inside the ship.

'I wonder if Robin is "reading" those books?' Returning to our room, I opened the door to find Robin's nose buried in a book while she lay on the messy bed. With a plan In mind, I walked next to Robin and took the book, before she could question my actions I started to read.

“"HN, HN, MHN, Not like tha-AH." Her fingers danced across my insides like a figure skater, her tongu-” Without me finishing the paragraph Robin covered my mouth and then pulled me onto her lap.

"Now you can read." 

"KYAKYAKYA, can I not see your face?"

"Do you want to read the book?" 

'I'll just stare at your face as we cuddle later.' Giving in to her, I leaned closer, my face right next to her, before she could react I turned and gave her a quick kiss, then began to read aloud, emphasizing all the parts that had someone moaning. In the middle of my reading, I felt Robin rub her thighs together.

"It isn't nighttime yet." Not saying anymore I put down the book and removed all her clothes in a matter of a second, I didn't wait to see her reaction before I planted my face between her legs and began to eat.

(Vinsmoke Reiju POV)

In the distance sat the floating restaurant that Sanji should be working on, as I was thinking about how he must be I felt Law's arm around me pull me into him. 

"Do you want to go another round?" 

He didn't say anything, just started to rub my hair as we stayed like this. After a while I felt a lot better, realizing why he must have hugged me like this.

"I love you, you're always so considerate." 

Although he didn't respond with words I felt him tighten our hug. 'You'll say it back one day, I know you've been practicing in front of the mirror.'

"Ok everyone, let's get ready." While walking onto the deck Emma held up her hand and pointed to the mask she was wearing.

Everyone understood what she meant as we all headed inside the ship, once Law and I were inside our room I pounced on him, the both of us falling onto the bed. 

"We don't have ti-" 

Not letting Law finish, I covered his mouth with mine as I undressed him, my tongue was shoved down his mouth as I moved my hand between his legs and grabbed onto his manhood, slowly at first I began moving my hand up and down, soon increasing my speed as I teased his tip but before he could finish I moved my head down and started to suck.

Licking my lips once he came, I thought back to the pineapple juice we drank. "It has gotten a little sweeter." 

Suddenly I found myself being placed on the bed by Law as he removed my panties and began to lick me. After a few minutes of his tongue exploring me and his breath tickling me I also came. 

"We need to get ready."

 Agreeing with him I stood up and realized that he had licked me clean. 'Just you wait until we get back.' 

Watching Law change I made sure not to blink, after he was in his cloak and mask I pulled him to the edge of the bed to sit down.

"What are y-"

 His words stopped once I started to slowly and methodically shake my hips and chest back and forth, piece by piece my clothes dropping to the floor.

As I bent over to pick up the panties he had taken off me I made sure he got a good view as I backed up onto him to tease his cock. Just as fast as I began to tease him I stopped, put my panties on, followed by the rest of my clothes.

"You're evil." 

Law's words made me start to laugh as I sat on his lap facing him, rocking my hips around. "I know."

I could feel him get hard again so I stood up from him and went to the door. "Let's go."

Under his breath, Law was calling me cruel while he followed closely behind.

'Maybe I should dress as a succubus and spend all day teasing him, not letting him finish until the day is over.' The more I thought about this idea the more I liked it.

Once we made it back to the deck of the ship we saw everyone already there. 

"Done already? Let's go then," A wide grin appeared on Emma's face as she looked both Law and me up and down, not waiting for us to reply. She jumped off the ship, landed on the patio of the Baratie, turned, and waved at us.

Not being able to hold back my anticipation anymore I was the first to follow her. After we were all next to her, she took the lead in heading inside the restaurant.

The second we entered the whole place became quiet. 'I suppose a bunch of people in cloaks and masks will draw some attention.'

Looking around at everyone's face I felt some disappointment start to build up. 

"What can I get for you all." Suddenly an old man with long blonde facial hair and a peg leg came walking out of the back of, stopping a few feet from us.

"No need to be on guard, we just came here to eat." While Emma walked past the man she patted him on the shoulder and added.

"I hear that there's a boy here with interesting eyebrows, I want him to be our server." 

Although it was clear the old man was on guard against us he still nodded his head. "I'll go call Sanji, he needs experience dealing with people like you anyway." 

"What's that supposed to mean?"

 As he turned back to face the kitchen he answered Emma. 

"The strong." 

'That old man isn't normal.' While intently watching the door he walked through as we sat down I couldn't help but hold my breath in suspense. Soon a blonde-haired boy with curly eyebrows came out of the door, the second I saw him I felt my eyes start to water.

Perhaps Law noticed my change of mood since he put his arm over my shoulder and pulled me in "You both are definitly related." 

His words made me laugh a little as I kept my eyes locked on Sanji who approached our table with a notepad and pencil in hand. “Hello there, my name is Sanji and I'll be your waiter today.”

The second I heard his voice my eyes began to water again, this time I wasn't able to reign it in as everything became blurry. ‘Thankfully this mask covers most of my face.’ 

Once it was my turn to order my voice came out a little choked, in turn making Sanji look at me worriedly. “Why is such a beautiful woman crying?”

My tears immediately stopped as I stared at him. ‘Did my little brother just hit on me?’

“I'm fine, I would  like the seafood risotto and if it's not too much of a bother I would like it if you cooked it.” My last request shocked Sanji but he didn't stay like that for long as his eyes seemed to form heart shapes. 

“Of course, I'll prepare the best risotto you've ever eaten.” After he finished taking our orders he hurriedly went back to the kitchen.

After he left and we were alone Monet looked at me, sporting a wide smile. “Once he finds out who you are I'm sure he'll die of embarrassment thinking about today.” 

“I'll never let him live it down.” I was about to turn to Emma and thank her for giving me this chance to see him but before I could I remembered what she had told me and everyone else so I just smiled as we made eye contact.

After Sanji came back with our food he took extra care in making sure all of us except for Law always had their drink filled. 

At another table, Sanji took the order of three men without any hint of excitement completely unlike with us. ‘He really likes women, his attitude towards us is like day and night when compared to men.’ 

‘Everyone ordered so much food.’ Looking around the table I found plates stacked upon plates, this caused me to smile.

‘They ate so much so I could have a long time to watch Sanji, they are all too nice. What did I ever do to earn this type of treatment?’

Pulling out a bag from under her cloak Sugar started to count the contents before she placed the entire bag on the table.

“Isn't that too much?” 

“The rest is a tip for your brother,” her blunt response made me smile again but it soon vanished as Emma stood up.

“Don't be too sad, we should meet him again in the future.” Her words made me smile even wider since her predictions are normally right. With her reassurance, I looked at Sanji one more time to find him beating up a scruffy-looking man.

“I can't wait for that day.”

25