Chapter 40 – Into the water
540 3 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Emma POV) 

In front of the ship, a path that traveled up a mountain was the only thing I could focus on. "This world is so interesting." 

As I sat on the figurehead of the ship we started our climb up Reverse Mountain.

"Can you not sit there?" 

"No can do, I need to be at a good spot to ensure the ship doesn't get slammed into the walls, these currents kill most crew's that enter here after all." 

"At least clean it when you get off."

Turning around to face Sugar I raised my hand into a salute. "Aye Aye captain." 

My joke didn't seem to land as she just intensified her glare towards me.

"I promise I'll clean it off." 

After she got the answer she wanted she smiled before leaving me alone.

'Looks like I can't use this as my seat.' My thoughts were cut there as our ship began to veer to one off the walls.

 Using my ability I lifted the ship slightly off the water and carried us to the summit. 'Weird, why do I feel deja vu?'

Not being able to think of the cause I dropped the ship back into the water. We stayed safely on course the entire way down, but once we were near the bottom a giant island whale blocked our path. 'Oh yeah, Laboon was a thing.'

 As we neared Laboon I used my ability on him, the giant whale now seemingly swam through the sky with our ship passing safely under him. After getting off the figurehead I wiped it off with the bottom of my shirt, once it looked clean I around I saw everyone's heads tilted towards the sky.

'What's so interesting?' Looking where they all were I realized I was still suspending Laboon in the air.

"Wonder how I forgot I was doing that." After pondering on it for a moment I shrugged before I lowered Laboon back into the water, directly after that he opened his mouth and an old man came out.

"Why was someone inside it?" At the side, Nami asked the question the others seemed to be thinking as they all stared at the old man.

'I wonder how they would feel if they knew his past?' A wide smile appeared on my face as I thought this.

"That's Crocus, he lives in the lighthouse over there, he was also the doctor on the pirate kings’ ship during his last voyage."

Crocus turned his head in my direction after I said that, and started to row the raft he sat in towards us.

"So that's the reason we have to wear our outfits, it seems he's still sharp for his age." 

Before I could answer Nojiko, Robin did. "Yes, it's best we don't let high-profile people see our faces for now."

The next few seconds it took for Crocus to make it to our ship were spent in silence as we all stared at the old man. Once he was right next to us he jumped onto the deck. "I assume you also know that it takes three days for log poses to adjust?" 

At his words, Nami pulled an eternal log from her cloak we had already prepared. This made him smile. "It would be strange if someone as informed as you weren’t prepared for that I suppose." 

The compliment made me smile, so in a good mood, I pointed at Laboon. "Would he be able to survive if he got past Reverse Mountain?" 

Looking back at Laboon, Crocus sighed. "Yes, if he could then his life would be a lot better, the scars on his head are from him trying to break the mountain to get through.

After I got the answer I had hoped for I dashed off to the inside of the ship.

"What do you have planned?" 

Picking up what I've dubbed "The red robin" I placed it under my arm and turned to face the voice.

 "Do you not like it? I made sure to get you drawn on it." My teasing made her glare at me but I just laughed it off as I walked up and kissed her.

 "I'll be using it to help that whale over the mountain, I'm going to need something to stand on." 

Before I could dash back to the deck of the ship Robin had grabbed me by the end of my cloak. "What's u-"

 Just as I had turned to face her I found her lips once again connected to mine, her tongue inside my mouth. Even after a few minutes, Robin didn't stop her assault. 

'It doesn't matter how long we go now, I've mastered the art of breathing through my nose as we kiss.' Our kiss lasted for another few minutes before Robin finally pulled away, leaving my lips feeling sore.

 "It's only been a few days since we've done anything, are you pining for me that much?" 

It seemed like Robin had just realized what she did, all the visible parts of her face now a deep shade of red. "I don't know…I didn't mean...I'm not that…I-" 

To help her calm down I pulled her into a hug, pressing her face into my chest so she couldn't keep rambling on. 

"KYAKYAKYA, it looks like neither of us will be sleeping tonight." With one of my hands, I slid it down her back and grabbed a handful of her ass, massaging it as I placed my mouth right next to her ear.

"I'll make it fast, there is a position I want to try tonight." Reluctantly I let go of Robin’s behind, my hand now feeling empty.

'Sorry if this is all a little sudden Laboon but Robin's giant mounds are more interesting to me than a giant whale.' With this in mind, I fully separated from Robin and went back to the deck in a hurry, once there I noticed Law talking to Crocus. 

'My brain is probably too smooth for their conversation.' Without even so much as an attempt to join them I sat my board down before standing on it and floating to Laboon. As I neared him he looked straight at me.

"It's ok big guy, I want to help you get over this mountain, is that ok?" 

It seemed like he understood my words as he turned from me and rammed his head into the mountain before he turned back to me.

"KYAKYAKYAKYA! We won't be taking that way." As my sentence finished, I started to float higher in the air while also floating Laboon out of the water again. Once we got to the height on the mountain Laboon started to thrash around so I floated over to his head and placed my hand on it.

"It's ok, just relax, very soon you'll be able to see the other side." While I tried to comfort him we crossed over the top of Reverse Mountain, the other side now in clear view. With this sight in front of us, Laboon stopped his thrashing and became rigid.

"Oh, are you nervous now that you're here?" 

Turning his giant head, Laboon stuck his tongue and licked me like an excited puppy, almost knocking me off my board.

"You're lucky I have a soft spot for animals."

 As he continued to drench my clothes we made it to the bottom of the other side where I sat him into the water.

"Go and see if there are any others like you here."

 Quickly Laboon dived underwater and after a few minutes, he came out of it like an arrow, shooting high in the sky. A big wave followed his landing as he made high-pitched sounds.

"I think that means there are, you can contact the other isl-" Not allowing me to finish Laboon swam up to me, licking and trying to rub his head against me.

"Ok, ok, I get it, you're going to knock off my mask at this rate." Rubbing his head back I couldn't help the smile rising on my lips.

After he got his fill he seemed to look me in the eyes as he stayed still, then once again started to make those high-pitched noises.

"I have to go now, I have something else massive waiting for me, let's meet again around Fishman Island, I'm sure you can make it there."

Hearing him make even more sounds after I said that, I rubbed his head once more.

"Goodbye for now then, don't make me wait there for too long." 

Receiving what I want to call confirmation by getting licked again I started to float back over the mountain, on my way up though I sensed multiple beings larger than Laboon approaching him. Looking down to make sure Laboon wasn't turned into sushi the second I left him alone, I saw a pod of island whales swimming around him, some with the same scars.

After he raised his head in my direction and made some more sounds, all of the other island whales stopped in place and did the same.

Cupping my hands around my mouth I yelled to him. "Make sure to have lots of babies, I hear you're all even cuter when you're young." 

My words earned me some more sounds, smiling to myself I made my way back to the ship. Once I was on the deck it seemed that Law and Crocus were done with their conversation, Crocus now approached me. 

 "Although I'll miss him, I can't thank you enough for what you did for Laboon, he was going to kill himself one of these days trying to tear that mountain down." 

"KYAKYA, no need for thanks, I just did what I felt like, besides if things go like I want then I'll be able to play with some baby island whales in the future and that's reason enough to help him over that mountain."

After laughing for a little bit Crocus adopted a serious expression. "Can I ask what your plans are?"

Behind him I could see Sugar get ready to take him out at a moment’s notice, her actions making me smile. 'She may not act like it but she clearly doesn't want anything bad to happen to any of us, now how do I get those feelings to turn into love for Nojiko?' 

Suddenly I heard someone clear their throat. Turning in that direction I found Crocus.

"Sorry I forgot you were here for a sec, to answer your question, I plan on changing this world, make sure to read about it in the newspaper." 

Crocus seemed to realize we didn’t want to reveal too much since after he got my answer as he smiled without speaking anymore.

"Sorry that I have to make your old friend the last pirate king." My apology made him chuckle.

"I don't believe such dreams can die because of a single person." His confident tone made me also chuckle.

"Thank you again for helping Laboon, sadly I can't support you in that dream of yours," after he said this he waved to all of us before he jumped back into his raft. Watching him row away I decided to help him as I carried him back to the lighthouse. Once he was there he turned to me and waved one more time.

"Why are your clothes all wet?" Monet, while asking this felt different parts of my cloak.

"Turns out whales like to lick people… speaking of licking people." Without any further delay, I searched for Robin's whereabouts on the ship.

"Bingo." All I could hear from behind me as I made my way inside was Monet’s laughter. Opening the door to Robin and I's room, I found her covering her mouth with one hand while she used the other to play with herself. Looking up at me, I could see the lust in her gaze.

'I didn't think she was this horny… well she did wait for me until her late twenties, she must have a lot of lust on the back burner I've yet to alleviate.' Deciding what that meant I had to do, in the span of time I was airborne while jumping onto the bed I removed all of my clothes and stuck out my tongue, my face landing in between her legs as my tongue plunged inside.

Just as I landed, Robin placed both her hands on the back of my head, pressing me as deep into herself as she could, her moans now not being muffled by her hand.

'Looks like we'll be busy until we arrive at the next island.'

23