Chapter 43 – I’m just envious
442 7 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Emma POV)

As we neared the Drum Rockies the castle on the peak of the tallest mountain became visible.

"Dr. Kureha and chopper live inside the castle so you won't be alone there, you might have an idea of how Dr. Kureha is but let me warn you to not mention how old she is, she likes to kick people when they ask her."

Daltons warning made me laugh as I lowered all of us on the ground in front of the mountain. "Thank you for guiding us."

"Would you allow me to join you in going to the castle? I think it would be better if I were to introduce you all to her."

I was surprised at how much he offered to do so I asked. "We won't be taking too much of your time, will we?"

At my words, Dalton began to laugh, after a little while, and with a wide smile on his face, he looked at all of us. "Thanks to you showing up and saving those of us who were injured or too sick to go on I now have a lot of time on my hands."

"KYAKYAKYA, I suppose that would be the case, then by all means please introduce us to her," following those words I once again lifted everyone into the air and to the top of the mountain where the castle is all while I comfortably lay in Robin's arms.

After a few minutes, we reached the top where I sat us all down, as I was being carried closer to the castle the only thought that filled my mind was why the castle needed so many pointed roofs. 'You could stab someone with that thing.'

"Why is the door to it open?" Robin suddenly drew attention to the entrance to the castle where some snow seemed to be in the process of building up.

"Snowbirds moved here and nested on the open door not long after Wapol ran away and before Dr. Kureha took this castle as her residence so she let them stay where they were."

'Those birds saw free real estate and  they took it, good on them.'

As we were about to enter the castle someone walked out of it and turned to face all of us, once she got to Robin and me she raised her glasses, her gaze narrowed, after a second she put her glasses back on, her gaze no longer visible as she turned to face Dalton. "Did the island get taken over?"

Before dalton had a chance to respond to her I did. "Quite the opposite, but that's for later, for now, you should know that you will soon be out of a job."

"People will always be sick or injured," as she said this she turned back to face me.

"That may be the case normally, but for as long as we are on this island it won't be that way."

A few more moments passed by before she asked. "What do you want with me?"

"I want you to meet my doctor and help him, you have a lot of experience and I would like him to be able to learn from that."

Once I mentioned Law she perked up a little bit but she didn't change her expression as she asked another question, "What makes you think I would accept something like that?"

"Nothing really, I just thought I'd ask, if you don't accept though it's going to be a little awkward since we'll be staying here for a little while."

"How long is a little while?"

  As I was thinking about how to answer her, Robin who had been silently holding me spoke up. "Until Wapol is killed and Dalton becomes the new King."

"What?"

"What?"

Both Dalton and Kureha questioned Robin's words at the same time, clearly shocked, the same with me to a lesser extent. 'I guess we're going balls deep and revealing our plans to both of them.'

In an attempt to draw both of their attention I loudly cleared my throat. "It's not like we're just proclaiming Dalton the King, we plan on getting everyone who lives on the island to vote for who they believe the King should be, we just believe Dalton will win."

As he got over his shock Dalton asked. "Why do you believe that? We just met."

His confusion made me smile but I didn't elaborate for him, instead, I continued talking about the plan. "Once it's announced that Dalton is the new King, Wapol will rush back here and we'll use that chance to get rid of him."

"Why are you doing all this?"

This time I decided to answer his question as I looked at Kureha. "We need a place to stay and this can be considered payment, just don't tell anyone about us, I already don't like the fact so many villagers saw us, also like I said I want our doctor to be able to learn under Dr. Kureha."

"If you will kill Wapol then I'll help your doctor." The first one who spoke was Kureha, her declaration surprising me.

'It is pretty recent since Hiraluk died, she's probably mad at Wapol.' I didn't respond to her with words, just a smile and nod, she understood though as she motioned for us to follow her inside.

"Dalton might have mentioned him but one other person is staying here, his name is Chopper, he's shy so don't mind him too much." Towards the end of her sentence, I noticed a smile finally appeared on her face.

'Chopper huh? It will be neat to meet the mascot of the Straw Hats.' As we were following behind Kureha I eventually spotted him, it appeared as if he was trying to hide his body but instead he was showing most of himself, just hiding his hands around a corner.

Once we got a certain distance from him he suddenly went stiff as his eyes shot wide open, noticing something was off. Kureha approached him but the entire time Chopper's eyes were locked towards us, his body beginning to shake as we got closer.

"What's wrong? Is this group of people that scary?" Kureha tried to shake Chopper out of his current state but it was to no avail as he kept staring at us.

'What exactly has made him so scared?' With my curiosity piqued I tried to follow his gaze and after a few tries, coming to the same conclusion each time, I couldn't help but break out into a fit of laughter.

"KYAKYAKYAKYAKYAKYAKYAKYA!"

(Nico Robin POV)

Emma's sudden outburst shocked everyone in the room, all our attention now on her as she continued to laugh.

"What's funny about Chopper being scared." Dr. Kureha was clearly becoming irritated at Emma's actions but it appeared she didn't hear her as she continued to laugh. After a minute she finally stopped, then took another minute to catch her breath.

"Sorry, I wasn't laughing at him, I was laughing at what happened with him."

"You mean you know why he's so scared?"

While she nodded her head to Dr. Kureha, she brushed her hand past my chest as she pointed at Sugar. "Snow fox's ability may be affecting Chopper on a subconscious level, even if she isn't using it."

"Why would I be doing that? I don't transform into a reindeer."

"Can you let me down?" As I heard Emma's question I felt a little bit disappointed but I still let her down, after which she walked up to Sugar. Once there she pointed back toward me.

"Walk that way, everyone else, pay attention to Chopper's gaze." Like she said to do, Sugar began to walk towards me, in turn coming closer to Chopper, the entire time Chopper's eyes stayed locked on Sugar, the closer she got the more his body shook.

"This is ridiculous, why am I affecting him like that, I don't transform into something as stupid as a reindeer." After Sugar called reindeer stupid tears began to form in the corners of Choppers' eyes as his body shook even more.

Not wanting to watch something so cute cry I turned to Sugar. "Although you don't change into a reindeer the thing you do change into can be considered related to Reindeer so that's probably why he's being affected, even then though it shouldn't be this extreme."

"Did you eat a mythical zoan or something?" The sudden question made me look back at Chopper where Dr . Kureha had her glasses off as she intently stared at Sugar as if trying to examine her.

"KYAKYAKYA, you truly aren't a normal doctor, I suppose you don't live as long as you do without learning a thing or two." Emma's mention of her age caused Dr. Kurehas' attention to change to her.

"I may be no match for you but mention my age again and I will kick you one way or another."

"Sorry, I'm just envious, I hope I can keep my figure for as long as you've been able to keep yours."

The sudden praise from Emma made Kurheha's lips raise slightly as she chuckled, "All the good rooms are upstairs, besides the two closest to the stairs the rest are open for you to take, don't worry about Chopper, he'll get over his fear in a few hours, who knows, with him experiencing fear this extreme he might become less of a scaredy-cat."

Pausing to look back at Chopper she sighed. "We'll talk more when he comes out of it, your doctor will probably be out for a while anyway if what you said about me being out of a job is true."

After she finished speaking she picked Chopper up under one of her arms before walking off, seeing her leave I approached Dalton. "Can you go around the towns and announce that an election for who will become king will be held?"

"Of course, but I still don't understand why you would do all this, you're all strong enough to take or do whatever you want to on this island so why go so far out of your way?"

His question made me turn to stare at Emma, unable to control the rise of my lips. "It's like Bunny said earlier, she wants to help this island and we follow in what she wants to do."

Without giving him time to respond I walked towards everyone as they began to walk towards the stairs. Once we were on the next floor we looked around the room, all of us were able to find a room we liked. 'This is a pretty big castle.'

As Emma and I entered our room I rid all those thoughts from my mind while I summoned four nude clones of myself.

"So this is what you had planned." Without missing a beat Emma took her clothes off and jumped onto the bed, slowly she crawled on all fours to the edge closest to me.

"I wasn't expecting something like this to happen, I don't know if only one of me can handle five of you." Although she said that she had already begun to play with herself as she looked at me and my clones.

"I plan on you not being able to." As I said this I peeled off all of my clothes, crawled into the bed, and pressed Emma under me, my clones on every side of her.

"Good luck," before she could reply I had already begun to devour her.

(A/N - I had finished the chapter before I realized I made a mistake with the premise and had to delete everything then re-write it because it didn't make sense continuity-wise, sorry for the late upload.)

21