Chapter 1 New High School
862 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

My Name is Kenso Harper and today is my first day at Jundo High School.

Me and mum recently moved over from Tykiko City to Hikimo city,Mum and Dad recently called it quits, its been 3 months since they split, Dad moved in with his secretary, I should have known this as the last time I went to visit him at his office I interrupted one of there so called meetings, I ended up telling Mum even though Dad denied any wrong doing.

It has'nt been easy for both of us and now im stuck here in this damn school, ill just fade away and keep out of trouble hopefully no one notices me.

Its been 2 weeks since ive come to Jundo, I've kept my head down, hopefully it continues like this.

Come to think of it there's been alot of fights here on campus something about the Shining Hawks fighting the Crazy Bears, they sound like gangs, the worst gang by far would be the Mibu/Wolf Riders, I hear people gossip and talk about them.

Apparently they are the overlords of the School, its none of my business as long as I stay away from that kind of stuff I should be good, take note please Im invisible.

By the way next door to our new house is a hardware shop,the owner is a old man, after he closes up shop i can here him drinking and talking to himself which seems kind of creepy.

Mum sent me in to get a hammer and some hardware stuff when we first moved in, the old mans shop was quiet big and nice, only problem was he stink's like booze and smoke, dont know if this guy knows how to take a shower lol.

The old man seems ok but he keeps mumbling under his breath, as he was serving me he suggested I do some push ups and some training, like hell i would take advice from an old man as i laughed him off.

Its now been a month since we moved in, Schools been ok till today.

Why of all Days did i have to run into this girl.

God Help me survive......

6