Chapter 20 Situation
135 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Arriving at Chaiten Citys bus station I couldnt help but wonder, where the fuck was Dad?

After 2 hours of waiting I decided to call a Uber whilst text messaging Mum,luckly Dad gave me his address yesterday.

It took 1 hour before I reached his apartment, I took the lift up to his apartment number 46, as I approached I could see 2 men standing out at the front of his door while I could hear what sounded like muffled thumps.

Without thinking I dropped my bag and flash rushed at the 2 men, Bang Bang I layed out both men in quick succession.

I then slowly open the door,sure enough there was a guy standing over Dad, who at this point was tied up on a chair,he was currently in and out of conscience bleeding from the mouth.

Sneaking In I activated Tiger Strike to my suprise there were 3 people inside the apartment, I disabled the first and second guy quicky using Tiger Strike again, a elbow, followed up by a knee strike,then a right cross.

As I stopped and finished 2 of the 3 assailants there was a third guy who was sitting in a chair  casually about 2 metres away holding a gun, for some reason he looked strangely Calm,I activated White Tiger eyes, which I have since fully mastered.

This guys aura was strangely green similar to both Master and Hikoto,strangely enough Hikoto also had a Green aura similar to this guy.

Smiling calmly the guy started to talk"not bad kid who is Travis Harper to you"?

Staring at him Calmly I answered "Im his Son"

"Oh" replied the man "I didnt know Travis had a Son that was part of the Murim" he answered with a complicated look.

"By the way your Dad over there owes me $60 million dollars, I wonder how hes going to pay me back"? 

Thinking what to do I asked the man "are you part of any clans within the Murim" he nodded yes without hesitation.

A Eagle with a sword insignia could be seen on the blazer he was wearing,thinking back Master did give me a metal Jade token of some sort, since Dad was in trouble I decided to use It, taking out a Dragon,mixed with a Tiger with the Character "Warth" could be seen on the metal Jade token.

The man froze,his eyes glued to the token,he quickly put the gun away before saying "I understand" calmly ,"If you could Sir please Come to the Helix Company sometime this week" your father knows the location",we will be waiting for your visit", before bowing and telling his men to leave.

For fucks sake what was going on? Why was Dad in so much trouble? I better sort out Dad first, I still have a few days before going to the Helix Company.

Dad what the fuck did you do?

4