Chapter 22 Jakar Kwhondo
109 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After speaking to reception I was lead all the way up by the Young man I had previously encountered, his name was khaver he was the personal assistant to the CEO, this time a massive Old boldy guy with scares on his face also escorted me, the Old boldy looked like he was itching to fight me, "this guy was fucking scary", 

According to Khaver the Old boldys name was Tempest and he was Kwondo's Industries head of security.

All the way up to the top floor old man Tempest continued to stare me down like he was staring at his prey, I was trying my hardest to igonre the old bastard.

Finally we made it to the top floor, as the elevator opened a massive reception hall could be seen, a large door with a golden lion could be seen straight ahead with 2 guards posted outside the doors.

For some reason it felt like the whole building was on lockdown.

Opening the golden door a large muscular man with Red hair just like Harry was sitting at a large office desk, he looked quiet preplexed.

Walking into the Office,it was lavish to say the least, it felt sophisticated and comfortable at the same time.

Then the man spoke up"Welcome Kenso" "Harry has told me all about you" with a smile.

"My Name is Jakar you have already met my wife Deanne, both Harry and Deanne will be here shortly.

Sitting there Jakar then spoke"Your skills are quiet admirable young man" who taught you your skills? I replied "the internet" Jakar started to laugh, "Oh and you have quiet the wit" while observing me.

Then something weird transpired the Old boldy guy walked over to Jakar whispering in his ear.

Jakar nodded a few times before telling Old boldy to step aside.

Looking at me Jakar spoke" My head of security admires your Martial skill and has asked if you could give him some pointers" while smirking.

Inwardly I was thinking "fuck do I have a choice" before accepting the challenge, "excellent" expressed Jakar, "try not to damage anything in my office or one of you will have to pay compensation", after acknowledging the terms it was time to spar.

"Why am I always involved in Violence"

"Damn it here we go"

4