Chapter 52 Rest before the Semi Finals
51 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After defeating Amber,Lord Vlance came over to where we seated,as he came over he asked Nigato if he could see me.

As I walked towards a private room,four guards from the Murim wearing white uniforms were placed outside the door,as I approached the four men saluted in unison,Kenso the Immortal as they bowed,I waved them off.

This nick name is pissing me off,who was the fucker that gave me that name,little did I know a little old man had sneezed as I cursed who it was,it was Principle Sojin lol.

As I walked In I could see Amber laying on a bed,she was now conscious,beside her was Lord Vlance,fuck it finally hit me,Amber was Vlances beloved daughter.

I should have known as Felica didnt even flinch when I saved Amber,she was more concerned for Amber them me.

Finally Lord Vlance spoke up,"Young Kenso,Thank you for saving my daughter today", I then respectfully bowed "it was my pleasure Lord Vlance" I didnt mean to hurt her I apologise" "no need Kenso she new the risks" said Lord Vlance.

Then Amber smiled weakly as she said "Thank you Master Kenso" I said to her "no worries Amber",then she said,"Felica was right about you" figures she knows Felica,speak of the devil,Felica quickly ran inside the room pushing me aside checking on Amber.

"Are you ok Amber asked Felica"? Amber nodded yes,before Felica turned her head and started to scold me,these two beauties were actually best friends,for fucks sake lol.

Lord Vlance quickly stopped Felica as he Politely asked both of us to leave as Amber needed to recuperate.

We had finally made the Semi finals,all the other teams had finished up for the day,we had 2 days to recover the Semi finals were being held in the next 2 days.

As I walked back to the bus with Felica as she was holding my hand,it had been a long exhausting day,it was time for a break

Lucky finally came out of the toilet as were leaving he had been stuck in there all day,apparently Nigato said his ass was red raw,as Crowley laughed,Lucky then vomited all over Crowley,fuck Crowley ran into the change room as everyone laughed.

It was time for a break "lets go home for now"

1