Chapter 54 Elking vs Saint Phoenix Part 1
62 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Elking vs Saint Phoenix 

Conquer the Sky Semi finals 1-

Line up:

1.Chupo vs Valarie

2.Endern vs Maluci

3.Obidi vs Tanker

4.Striker x vs Nade

5.Honjero vs Kenji

It was now time for these 2 teams to battle, first up was Chupo vs Valarie.

As the referee called "Fight" Chupo charged in with his gauntlets,Valarie blocked the incoming attack with her whip as it slashed past Chupo,Chupo then rolled on the ground avoiding the snake like whip,the whip was full of Qi.

Chupo fired off a "gauntlet beam",then used "earth smash", Valarie then used,"snake pulsing wave" as Chupo rolled over again,there was no time limit and now that it was the Semi finals no one could concede.

The fight had been close that was untill Valarie used "Snake Vine Capture Qi"as Chupo was unable to move as his Qi was sucked dry from her powerful move, Valarie smiled as she walked down the stage.

Round 1 "Saint Phoenix"! 

Next match was Endern vs Maluci,

The match started,Endern used his double metal spiked battons,as he launched a suprise attack,Maluci used a chain with a sharp blade attached.

Maluci swung the Chain blade as he controlled the distance whilst keeping tabs on Enderns movements and spacing,Endern then threw one of his Spiked battons while moving past the swinging chain in a quick motion.

Endern then retrieved his metal batton,he then used "blink" before appearing in Maluci's blind spot,firing off a "spike dart" from his batton hitting Maluci in the arm, Maluci retreated quickly,after another minute of fighting Maluci passed out.

"Winner Endern"! It was now one all in terms of wins, the battles were close.

Maluci was taken to the infirmary to patch up his injuries,Endern had a few slash marks from the chain blade he also need some repairs

The next battle at hand was Obidi vs Tanker.

Both Obidi and Tanker were friends and also rivals both new each other well.

This next match up was looking very interesting.

May the best team win!

1