Chapter 55 Elking vs Saint Phoenix Part 2
68 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The battle between Obidi and Tanker had started,Tanker was a shield user,he was at least 2 and half metres tall,this guy was a big mother fucker,the funny thing was Tanker was quiet nimble on his feet.

Obidi used a heavy spear,Obidi chargerd by using "Spear momentum" into "spiral spear",Tanker blocked and countered with "shield bash" then follow through we with "shield blaze" whilst pushing Obidi with another "shield bash"

Continuous blows could be seen from the stage both combatants were extremely powerful.

They both separated, after taking a breath for a second, Obidi used "Spear crushing stab" waiting for this chance Tanker threw his shield at Obidi,as Obidi was distracted Tanker used "Shield breaking Qi Punch" which smashed Obidi off the stage.

Finally the referee announced "Winner Tanker" the crowd went nuts,cheers could be heard everywhere around the stadium.

Before long it was now Striker x vs Nade.

Stiker was a Combat Archer which was unusual,Nade used duel hooks.

As the referee called out "Fight" Striker had released 3 arrows,Nade blocked all 3 with his dual hooks.

Continuous projectiles were sent flying in the air both combatants duking it our evenly.

Striker x then threw "2 wind daggers" at Nade,Nade threw both hooks calling out "boomerang strikes" as both hooks smashed both daggers before returning to Nade quickly,Striker gave Nade no time by shooting "6 Shifting arrows" which was a Qi technique, Nade then used "Hook multi shield" then threw "3 metal needles" at Striker.

Striker blocked the incoming needles,then Striker used "Soaring Sun shot" which was equivalent to a massive Qi beam! Booooooooooooom!

As the dust settled Nade could be seen with an arrow pinning him to the ground,it was evident who had won.

"Winner Strike x"

It was now 2 wins a piece,The crowd went beserk! Both teams were equally strong.

It was now up to the Captains to break the tie breaker.

Who would come out on top the the Pride of Elking or the Fire Angels of Death from Saint Phoenix!

It was time for there final battle to see who would move to the finals.

"Fight or Flight you choose"!

2