Chapter 58 Semi finals Rescheduled
61 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Now that the match was finished,the Conquer the Sky tournament committee decided to move the Event to Chaiten City as the stadium sustained sucnificant damage, hence repairs were needed,so plans to hold the match in Chaiten had now been scheduled for next 3 days.

Upon leaving to return to Hikimo,Kenji had waited outside of Gate C,as I walked past Kenji called out "Immortal Kenso" with smile, "can I have a word",looking up Kenji looked pretty bad and beat up as the battle had just concluded.

As I walked over I could feel Kenji's residual power even though he was Injured,he then spoke.

"Long time Kenso how have you been"? As I replied "Ive been ok" as Kenji replied "I saw your fight with Amber", "Oh did you" I replied, "Yes thats why im here" as he smiled,

Looking at Kenji I said, "go ahead whats on your mind"before suddenly,the temperature went cold his face serious then he said,"If you ever lay a hand on Amber again I will fucking Kill you,did you hear me"? Looking a Kenji's demeanour I  could tell he was serious before saying "relax Kenji I didn't mean to hurt her it was a fare fight","even so" said Kenji,"Im warning you before hand,and dont act like your not interested in her" 

"Besides there's no way you will win the next round Kenso "the Belly of Gluttony" awaits you in the next round what will you do"?.

Looking over at Kenji I said "Fight offcourse",Kenji then calmed down"Good luck to you Kenso I hope you succeed","Just remember we are no longer young kids anymore be careful",before walking away.

I then wondered which one of the 5 members of the Shura Arts possessed the Belly of Gluttony's Power,I put the sense of danger to the back of my mind.

It was time to return home for 3 days before fighting again.

If the battle was anything like it was in Knighton City,it would become a ratings hit as the fights were televised on Tv.

Jumping on the bus I felt with this group of guys we could take out the competition,Master decided to join us on the bus as we travelled back to Hikimo,Mum understood Master well and new he could return at any time,but decided to return with me to Conversate.

It was a pleasant bus ride home.

And so it was time for relaxation.

1