Chapter 60 Gut’s of Gluttony
70 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Note: "Belly of Gluttony" has been changed to "Guts of Gluttony")

It was now the third Match Harry Vs Vulcud, Vulcud and Harry were exactly the same size,both were intersting characters in their own rights,as Harry went up on stage I went to fist Pump his massive hands,instead he gave me a hand shake while Laughing,"smart ass"I quipped lol.

Both Harry and Vulcud were ready.

As the referee called "Fight" a strange atmosphere overcame the Staduim a dark Purple Qi could be seen rising in the air,then a louch voice called out "Guts of Gluttony" Booooooooooooom! Everyone in the crowd was shocked except for Red Demon Etome and Lord Vlance.

Vulcud was originally from the Demon clan in fact Vulcud was Etome's Grandson, immense power filled the Staduim as the power of Gluttony was released,a Purple armoured Vulcud could be seen with a menacing look,the symbol of Gluttony on his stomach,no helmet could be seen,just purple Qi.

Kenji knew that Vulcud was the keeper of the "Guts of Gluttony",today would Harry meet his match?,would this be the day he would be defeated?

Vulcud moved quickly as Harry missed with using "Temple force",Suddenly Vulcud smashed Harry in the guts,then the face before Harry fell down,Harry was having a hard time,Harry got up again.

Vulcud then called out "Gluttony devastation" smashing Harry back down to the ground.

Harry got back up even though he had transformed into his beserk mode,Vulcud was already 5 metres tall, compared to Harry's 3 metre form,blood trickled down Harry's face,I called out to Harry while almost crying "stay down Harry" as he was being Crushed over and Over again.

Harry continued to take the punishment as it was the first time I had seen him like this,even Tempest and Jakar were worried,Deanne could'nt look as she fainted.

After being hit by "Gluttony's Jack hammer",Harry stopped moving,what seemed like 7 seconds seemed like eternity, as the referee was about to call the match,the crowd was silent, even sad,a small boy and his puppy could be heard screaming "get up Mr Harry me and Donny are here cheering you on".

"Please Mr Harry! Please,"woof woof woof" barked the young puppy,it was the same kid from the Knighton City Staduim,he and Harry had become friends and bonded over his dog Donny.

Something changed all of sudden in the air,Vulcud could feel it he needed to finish the fight now,something dangerous was coming,something sinister,then Harry roared "Legs of Sloth"

Booooooooooooom! The stage started to crack,the Red blazing Qi could be seen in the air,Harry for some reason he had Leg powered armour below his stomach to his toes.

All fully plated with Red metal armour his hands also had red armoured plates his chest bare with the symbol of sloth on his right leg,his hair also changed red!,deep crimson red, it looked like a fucking Lions mane.

Funny thing was they were both 5 metres tall.

And so the battle between the "Guts of Gluttony" vs the "Legs of Sloth" continued.

1