Chapter 61 Legs of Sloth
62 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After transforming Harry looked like a different person,Harry looked up at Vulcud saying,"I guess you thought you won"? this will be the end for you", Vulcud laughed "Fuck off retard your nothing", Harry shook his head,"Thank you for awakening me"

Suddenly Harry Launched "Flash" before knowing it Harry had hit Vulcud with "Bloody sloth Punch" before launching "Sloths Bloodlust Knee of Destruction"!

Booooooooooooom!

The technique was unblockable,Vulcud had No chance!

The massive rush of Red Qi Suddenly blasted a fucking hole in the roof, Vulcud was fucked,it only took Harry 2 hits to defeat Vulcud in his transformation form, as he fell down to the ground unconscious and not moving for 1 minute, the referee declared, "Winner Harry"

The crowd went beserk and were crazily chanting "Harry" "Harry" "Harry"

Etome could be seen retrieving his grandson Vulcud, before leaving the arena,it was a great match,who knew that Harry had the Power of the "Legs of Sloth",Lucky for Harry, Vulcud underestimated Harry's potential.

After cheering and congratulating Harry,Harry walked over to Stanley and his Dog Donny,both Stanley and Donny were excited and happy!

Now that this was over it was now time for the next battle, Felton vs Darkid, Felton was a little bit worried about this opponent as he was pretty strong according to Hikoto and Nigato.

Darkid was a Disciple of Lord Hezeshi,Lord Hezeshi's arch enemy was Cresent moon Hikoto.

Both Hezeshi and Hikoto were know as the strongest Swordsman of their generation,funny thing was they had the same Master,

Hikoto practiced-

The Cresent Moon Blade Swordsmanship 

Hezeshi practiced-

The Dark Moon heaven Swordsmanship 

This next fight was going to be a close one,both Hikoto and Hezeshi were worried about their Disciples.

It now came down to the the battle of Swords!

"Fight or Flight you choose"

1