Chapter 62 Cresent Moon Blade vs Dark Moon Heaven
57 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As Felton entered the arena he was nervous,Darkid was different he was more bloodlust like,he didnt care he wanted to kill.

As they sized each other up the referee screamed "Fight" as they both moved, "Cresent speed" yelled Felton,Darkid moved also "Dark heaven steps",both clashed sparks flying everywhere!

The fight had started at a fast pace,nether giving a inch,"Cresent moon slash" said Felton as Darkid countered with "Dark Heavenly slash"

The battle was taking an exciting turn,then Darkid screamed "Sword form, Heavens Rage" Booooooooooooom! a powerful slash could be seen heading towards Felton,Felton then quipped Sword form,"Cresent Dividing Moon" Booooooooooooom!

A equally powerful slash had clashed with Darkids powerful technique,the speed of battle had been fast to say the least.

Darkid had enough his blood lust grew massively he then called "Demon sword spirit Summon","Come Jinto my Demon Murderous Ogre" Suddenly a 10 meter demon with dual devil horns holding a Sword and dagger could be seen behind Darkid.

Felton seeing that a evil spirit had been Summoned then called out "Moon Sword Spirit Summon", arise Arch Angel Celesto" a 10 meter Angel with wings and dual Swords had arrived on the Battlefield.

The crowd were shocked again,the level of Swordsmanship at this age was top notch, even Hikoto and Hezeshi were impressed with each others Disciple.

Darkid then said "let us decide this with one strike,no fucking around? "What do say chump"? Felton was already frustrated not that he showed,he then agreed as he nodded,and so both Swordsman built up there Qi,both Demon and Angel had made a stance.

As they both reached a maximum, Darkid screamed "Order of Dark Heavenly creed,"6 Dark descending deaths"! as the Demon Ogre Jinto moved at blazing speed.

Felton then roared "Order of Cresent moon", "6 Moon descending slashes" Arch Angel Celesto Flashed, as Celesto moved in quick succession.

Suddenly both Angel and Demon clashed!

Booooooooooooom!

The stage cracked even more,after this fight a new stage will need to be fixed in its place.

After the massive after shock,the dust settled and both aberrations disappeared.

Feltons could be seen first his Sword had broken before he fell down.

Darkid was barely Standing up,as he was faltering, the referee announced "Winner Darkid" before Darkid fell down Just like Felton.

Both Hikoto and Hezeshi picked up there Disciples at the same time.

And so Felton was unlucky he had Lost, If I lose next it would become a tie,who knows what the next match would bring.

Next up "Kenso vs Midnight V"

1