Chapter 63 The League of Chaos and Destruction
58 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After an hour a new stage had replaced the old one,the Nokden Kai sect had replaced the existing formation on the stage with a even stronger one.

Midnight V was very mysterious no one knew much about him,he looked pretty slick but also had a weired aura around him.

It was then that both Kenso and Midnight had caught each others eye sights,Midnight V wore a mask which covered his entire face,not much information was known about him not even Tempest could find out much about him.

It was now time to Battle.

Standing on stage Midnight V asked Kenso a question? Is your Master Ishida Tegumi,The Reaper of men?I nodded and said "Yes" he laughed mockingly "hahaha" then saying "Kyblade Chaos" sends his regards" before stabbing the referee with his bloody hand claw.

Then the crowd in the arena screamed and paniced,darkness had filled the Staduim, both Master,Lord Vlance and Red Demon Etome got out of there seats ready for battle.

A dark Formation overlapped the current formation over 1200 Dark warriors could be seen blocking entry to  the stage, a further 3000 had surrounded the exits and entries into the Staduim,all surrounding dark warriors were armed to the teeth, wtf was going on,Suddenly the arena was Locked down.

A voice could be heard laughing over the speakers,even Midnight V was laughing.

The Voice then said "Welcome Murim and the Demon Clan! We the league of Chaos and Destruction have come to have a little chat" he laughed mockingly.

Today we will witness the fall of one of the Murims promising young candidates "Kenso the Immortal" he and his Master have a long fued with us as does these cronies from both the Murim and the Demon clan.

So while you try to struggle to Save young Kenso, Ill remind you,once we have gathered all the Seven Godly deadly sins we will complete our plan and rule the world!

"Not even the Immortal clan can defeat us hahaha "he laughed 

"Ishida you had your chance but failed,now you can watch as we decapitate your Disciple, like we did to your son, It was too bad your brother Kangjero failed to protect him and Megumi".

Booooooooooooom! Master made his move,he was fucking pissed,the building started to shake,then 20 Chaos priest appeared and cut of Master and the rest of both the Murim and Demon Clan Hierarchy.

"Fuck" said Master "Kenso give me 5 mins will get you out",Fight Kenso Fight to survive fight to surpass your limits!

Without any choice I had to defeat Midnight V and save my team who were waiting for me,Nigato and Tempest had found themselves caught up Fighting off Destruction Priest.

This was no joke.

"Fuck it all lets go"!

1