Chapter 64 Eye of Wrath vs Mouth of Lust
66 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I wasted no time as I moved using "Dragon Steps"I then followed up with "Tiger Strike",Midnight blocked "Tiger Strike" before using Chaos Strike into "Chaos Vertical Kick"!

We then separated before clashing again,I used "Dragon Pulse",whilst he used "Chaos Destruction wave",moving back and fourth.

He then used "Chaos inflector",as it came closer I used one of Masters Originals "Telon Point of Destruction" which pierced his shoulder,for some reason his body regenerated on the spot,"wtf is this mother fucker cheating? is he even human"?

He then hit me with "Chaos Under spike" which sneakly pireced under my foot,fuck it hurt,blood could be seen flowing from my left foot.

After a few more bloody exchanges we stopped.

Midnight Laughed "see if you can keep up you little shit" he then released a strange power before taking off his mask,A bloody mouth with sharp teeth could be seen,he then roared"Mouth of Lust" as his disgusting long tongue and sharp teeth glistened in the light!

Booooooooooooom! A freak like chaotic power descended over the stadium, near Poisoness Green coloured Qi could be seen as well as a Green plated warrior standing where Midnight was,his mouth was extra disgusting it looked like the pit of hell, his green metal armoured hands and body filled with Green poisonous Qi coming from his mouth.

His eyes green and his armour filled with mystical green qi snakes surrounding his body.

"This fucker looked fucking evil as fuck".

He then spewed  a hissing snake towards me with his mouth calling "Mouth of Lust, "Mamba's Death"! Zooooooom!, Everything the poisonous snake touched rotted away,fuck this guy is far to dangerous,he continued to unleash havoc,the stage was fucked up.

I then saw Felica from the corner of my eye frantically fighting for her life down near the benches, a Destruction priest had struck her as she fell down

Midnight Screamed "why are you looking away for", before releasing "Mouth of Lust Hazing Storm"

"No" I screamed my mind went mad with desperation,I couldn't hold it my mind cracked,suddenly My body moved and split in two,as I called out, "Eye of Wrath".

Zooooooom! Booooooooooooom!

I arrived infront of Felica Killing the Destruction priest,Whilst on the platform stood a ferocious humanoid Clone with Black and yellow armour and Golden Qi could be seen, spewing out of his right eye was Golden colour Qi,for some reason his had no left eye.

Looking over it felt like something had blocked Midnights "Mouth of Lust Hazing Storm"!

Felica then looking up,she had realised I had escaped the Dark Formation she then gasped "Kenso look at your Left eye" looking into a puddle  of water on the  ground my left eye was full of Golden Qi but the eye wasnt ordinary as the humanoid Armoured warrior turned around and ignored Midnight V,whilst reaffirming my suspicion,his right eye was the same a my left,I knew it he was a part of me,I then called out his Name it seemed ancient, "Hexon my right eye Go! as he moved,we were linked.

I then moved and helped everyone on our team including the surrounding contestants ,Harry had transformed again into his Godly sin form, so had Kenji and Vulcud,everyone was fighting against the League of Chaos and Destruction.

Hexon continued to battle Midnight,our eyes and mind linked by the "Eye of wrath".

And so the battle continued!

1